Minecraft PE crashes when i try XBOX sign in

Discus and support Minecraft PE crashes when i try XBOX sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah, i try everything. Clear data cache, uninstall and reinstall, format phone and still its crashes like 6 months and you never try fix this. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anıl Yanık, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Anıl Yanık
    Anıl Yanık Guest

Yeah, i try everything. Clear data cache, uninstall and reinstall, format phone and still its crashes like 6 months and you never try fix this. My phone is Xiaomi Pocophone F1, Android 9 btw.

:)

Anıl Yanık, Oct 26, 2019
  2. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  3. {Parity} Win User

Have you considered contacting your phone provider? It could be the phone/phone OS and not the game.
  4. Anıl Yanık Win User

I don't think so. I can play before this with same phone. And i searched and so many people have same issue and they problem didn't solve too.
  5. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
  6. InwardEmpress28 Win User

Minecraft PE 0.15.0 xbox live login

Hi

I tried to login with Xbox Live in my minecraft pe version 15.6 but I can't sign in

When I touch the sign in it always load but nothing happend....

What I'm gonna do?

My tab is Galaxy tab 4
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE crashes when i try XBOX sign in - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashes try

2. Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue: One of my main survival world has a issue with crashing when I enter it, and I think it is due to some issue with the rendering distance feature. This issue only occurs on this specific world....
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds. It freezes, and then a few more...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.: So for the past few days now my laptop--note my laptop runs perfectly with the settings set to max and low-- has been crashing my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition only when I'm mining. I've read...
  5. Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...

in XboX Insiders
    Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...: This has been happening for a while now, on my old Xbox one and my Xbox one S. Basically, whenever I get off Minecraft to go play something else, it doesn't start and just makes me restart the...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes whenever I try to sync an old world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes whenever I try to sync an old world: So I'm trying to import an old world and everytime I try the game crashes at 40%. I have the world imported on the xbox one edition, but no matter what I try, it will not convert to windows 10...
  7. Minecraft realms crash trying to load game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms crash trying to load game: Have a blaze farm. Then I entered the area my game crashed. Everyone was kicked from the realm. All other players where able to rejoin the realm. However when I try to rejoin the realm one of...
  8. My minecraft crashes when trying to load up a game need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft crashes when trying to load up a game need help: someone help me my minecraft keeps crashing when trying to load up a world on Xbox one has anyone had this issue and resolved it 7886fadc-d767-4ba5-b4b1-1db03d3bc34f
  9. Minecraft Xbox One Crashes When Trying to Load a World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Crashes When Trying to Load a World: Recently, I've had an issue with Minecraft Xbox one Edition where one of my specific worlds crashes when on the screen for Initializing Server. All of my other worlds load fine, however for this...
  10. Minecraft xbox one try to play a world online and it instantly crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one try to play a world online and it instantly crashes: Every time I try to start a new world as an online game or switch an old world 2 an online game it instantly crashes and dashboards, I've tried uninstalling I've tried hard resets nothing worked...