Minecraft PE crashing

Discus and support Minecraft PE crashing in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I recently got a microsoft account and signed into my MCPE for Xbox Live. It crashed so I loaded it up and again and it crashed. I put my device on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Candayla, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Candayla
    Candayla Guest

Minecraft PE crashing

I recently got a microsoft account and signed into my MCPE for Xbox Live. It crashed so I loaded it up and again and it crashed. I put my device on airplanw mode and open MCPE and it lets me use it, in a 10 second time limit then crashes! Should i clear
    my account sign in data? I want to keep my worlds and stuff but i dont want to delete the app without losing it! I have a Ios device running Ios 12!

:)

Candayla, Mar 11, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft PE crashing

Good day

i take it you are experiencing issues with you minecraft Pocket Edition for Apple device?

Have you tried restarting your device and clearing the cache?
  3. XBF George L Win User

Minecraft PE crashing

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble playing Minecraft due to it crashing repeatedly. You're on a Mac computer is that correct? Have you tried a full power cycle of the device you are playing
    on? (unplugging it from the power and letting it rest for 5 minutes). Give it a try and let us know with a reply how it goes. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game would be the step I would recommend but it depends on whether the worlds are saved to the
    cloud on that platform or not. Hope this helps.
  4. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  5. dualshark22 Win User

Randomly unlocked achievment

OMG I JUST UNLOCK IT RANDOM TO, MINECRAFT PE DELICOUS FISH
  6. Luka CvoroCvoro Win User

Не могу зайти в Xbox Live через Майнкрафт [Can't go to Xbox Live via Minecraft]

I can`t play on Minecraft PE servers.

Can you fix it?
Thema:

Minecraft PE crashing

1. Minecraft PE crashing - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashing

2. Minecraft Xbox One Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Crashing: I created a new world on minecraft yesterday, about 5 minutes into okay when i press Y to craft and use crafting table it completely freezes and i have to close and start again. I reopened the...
  3. Краш Майнкрафта когда хочу сменить скин[Crash Minecraft when I want to change the skin]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Краш Майнкрафта когда хочу сменить скин[Crash Minecraft when I want to change the skin]: Хочу сменить скин стива на свой нормальный, а майн крашится. Чо делать? [Translation - I want to change the steve skin to my normal one, and the mine crashes. What to do?]...
  4. Awesome Minecraft World Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Awesome Minecraft World Crashing: Recently, one of my favorite worlds with my friends has stopped working. While loading into the world, the game crashes to home. Multiple times I have copied the world, reset my Xbox, and...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase: Hi. please read the whole thing before answering, and if you're serious about helping please read the pdf attached as well. I bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my game...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes Upload Loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes Upload Loading: I'm currently running the beta version of the W10 Edition and every time I boot up the game, it crashes. I reinstalled the game and my graphics card driver, yet to no avail....
  7. Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft Crashes on Start

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft Crashes on Start: I am trying to play the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft (version 1.11.1.0) on my computer. When I open the app, I am shown the "Mojang" logo and it attempts to load for a few seconds. I have...
  8. Help! My Minecraft world keeps crashing when I approach a specific area!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My Minecraft world keeps crashing when I approach a specific area!: Hi everybody, I'm currently having trouble in my Minecraft world, and I can't seem to find anyone who is encountering the same problem, so I figured I'd ask about it here... My problem is exactly...
  9. Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing on World Generation

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing on World Generation: I have recently downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC and it keeps crashing after trying to generate a world. I have tried the majority of the trouble shooting options, restarting, and...
  10. My world in minecraft will load in the 5-8 seconds then immedietly crash with "The software...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My world in minecraft will load in the 5-8 seconds then immedietly crash with "The software...: More formation: -I play on Switch -no error code is given -im on Ver. 1.9.0 -same with and without texture packs -the world isn't on experiment mode -I was strip mining when I last played -when...