Minecraft PE doesnt work with xbox live

Discus and support Minecraft PE doesnt work with xbox live in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, i bought Minecraft for android from google Play store. Then I logged im game to Microsoft account, Xbox account to set to my new account. I wanted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by March3wa, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:32 AM.

1. March3wa
    March3wa Guest

Hi, i bought Minecraft for android from google Play store. Then I logged im game to Microsoft account, Xbox account to set to my new account. I wanted to Play with my friend ( on different wifi's) which bought himself a game
    too. I added him on xbox to have a possibility to Play. Then we tried to connect. I created a world, of course i set all multiplayer options to "on". He saw my game, and tried to enter. Then appeared the message that he couldnt join. We were doing some stuff
    to make it work properly, we were changing some privacy options, searching for explanation in google, but we didnt find out what had been going wrong. After that i checked a same wifi option(lan) on my sisters phone and it worked. But i still dont know why
    i cant Play with my friend with other wifi. And i want to add that an invite option, Xbox invite doesnt work, we even didnt know where to look for sent invitation, it didnt appear. Please help us. Im looking forward to hearing from you. Michał Sternik

:)

2. FluffySteamCat Win User

Have you made sure that both of you are playing on the same version of minecraft?

You'll need to check google play store for updates on the game and update if needed.
  3. March3wa Win User

i think yes, we both had a mcpe version from google store from 'family library'. But that was about 2 months ago when i checked it, i dont remember at all; any other ideas?
  4. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  5. diamo616 Win User

Minecraft PE 0.15.0 xbox live login

Same problem on iPad 4: green screen with error message, in Minecraft PE and in Xbox app. But logging on xbox.com works fine. Any solutions?
  6. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE doesnt work with xbox live - Similar Threads - Minecraft doesnt live

2. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  3. Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, I'm having a problem with my Minecraft on PC. I'm trying to login to my Xbox Live account but whenever I click the "Sign-in" button, it just says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft...
  4. Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...: Eu e meus amigos estávamos jogando aquele survival numa boa, mas, do nada, meus amigos não conseguem entrar no meu mundo e escreve "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" e também não consigo...
  5. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error: Used to play in multiplayer all the time using our xbox live accounts so that we can play even if we are not together. Then I had to go to my province where the internet provider is different. I...
  6. Minecraft Xbox edition doesnt work with Xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox edition doesnt work with Xbox gamepass: Hi, my minecraft app doesnt open on xbox. I have downloaded it through gamepass and all my other gamepass games works fine. I have tried delete the app and re-install but no success please help...
  7. Minecraft Texture Pack Candy Texture Pack doesnt download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Texture Pack Candy Texture Pack doesnt download: We bought the candy texture pack at the minecraft store and wanted to download it, but the download does not start. No matter what we try, it always stays at 0 mb of 7.4 mb. Why is not that...
  8. minecraft better together update for dic version doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft better together update for dic version doesnt work: hi i purchased the disc version of minecraft xbox one edition, played more than 5hours, and purchased a skin pack dlc. when i go to the store for the better together update, i have to pay...
  9. Help Minecraft doesnt work after windows 10 1.2.7 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Minecraft doesnt work after windows 10 1.2.7 update: Minecraft for windows 10 edition (pc) will not start after i downloaded the last windows 10 update 1.2.7 i only get the mojang logo and than nothing. 93ceb0c2-3e4b-4589-a6cc-46a51d372664
  10. Minecraft doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft doesnt work: Cannot run minecraft xbox one edition. I bought it few months ago, and didnt have problems till now. It ask for xbox gold when i try to run new world or one of saves. i bought gold and still...