Minecraft PE IOS Microsoft account won't load me

Discus and support Minecraft PE IOS Microsoft account won't load me in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] I have bought the minecraft PE and sometimes it is good. But, in other situacions, when i enter to minecraft, it says “singing with your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Abraham_901, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Abraham_901
    Abraham_901 Guest

Minecraft PE IOS Microsoft account won't load me [​IMG]
    I
    have bought the minecraft PE and sometimes it is good. But, in other situacions, when i enter to minecraft, it says “singing with your microsoft account”. I can’t enter to minecraft and i dont like it. I reintalled the app, and it had fixed it. But later,
    the problem comes back. What should i do?

:)

Abraham_901, Jul 30, 2020
  2. jackdoc9813 Win User

Minecraft PE bugged/glitched out and stole $6 from me.

This has happened to me as well. Can't see coins in Minecraft PE (IOS), Apple charged me, coins not in Microsoft account purchase history. Apple says talk to Microsoft/Mojang but can't find how to report problem.
  3. jackdoc9813 Win User

Unable to see Minecraft coins

This has happened to me as well. Can't see coins in Minecraft PE (IOS), Apple charged me, coins not in Microsoft account purchase history. Apple says talk to Microsoft/Mojang but can't find how to report problem.
  4. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
  5. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  6. WPAK Win User

Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?

Thema:

1. Minecraft PE IOS Microsoft account won't load me - Similar Threads - Minecraft IOS Microsoft

2. Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...: It’s been a while since i last logged on to play minecraft and I’m aware there have been some updates. However i logged back into my account and all my purchase were gone and weren’t...
  3. iOS Minecraft PE Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS Minecraft PE Marketplace: Ever since the Nether Update, I no longer have any of my previously purchased content. I have no idea what happened, but this is really serious because I’ve spent quite a bit of money on them, and...
  4. When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...: Ever since the Nether update, my mcpe in ios would’nt let me go play online, like when i log in to my xbox live account, i cant play realms or any servers because it wont show but if i sign out of...
  5. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS: have an Xbox account, and I am attempting to login to my Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS with it. But when I finish login, it gives me this error message: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it...
  6. Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account.: The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to Microsoft Account". Clicking "Save to Microsoft Account" does nothing,...
  7. Some trouble with the Microsoft account and minecraft PE for ios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some trouble with the Microsoft account and minecraft PE for ios?: Hi guys, two months ago i purchased minecraft pe on an ipad, and had trouble connecting to multiplayer servers, because after tapping the sign in button, and logging with my microsoft account, the...
  8. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account: Hi there My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working fine until today when i created a microsoft...
  9. Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs: Everytime i have tried to sign in my Microsoft account, i later get the message saying “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” I’ve tried multiple times, restarting...
  10. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...