Minecraft PE Local multiplayer problem ( latest version)

Discus and support Minecraft PE Local multiplayer problem ( latest version) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I have a problem and that is that whenever a friend enters my world or vice versa, after a while he disconnects or me (if I am in his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hansschulz, Mar 21, 2020.

1. hansschulz
    hansschulz Guest

Hi everyone!

I have a problem and that is that whenever a friend enters my world or vice versa, after a while he disconnects or me (if I am in his world). It always happens every 5 minutes or something like that. I wanted to know if it has a solution or is it a
    game problem or mine. My phone is the Samsung a70. My friend's p8 lite. We think that by creating an account on xbox this problem would disappear. but it didnt work either

I look forward to your reply and thanks for reading my question!

:)

hansschulz, Mar 21, 2020
  2. MoroseBadger600 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 and Pocket Edition not playing nicely.

Hi

i found troubleshooting steps for you to try

Ensure "local server multiplayer" is enabled in options.

Ensure none of the devices is using a VPN.

Ensure ALL of the devices have the latest version of Minecraft PE. If that's not so, there's no way it's going to work.

To update an app on iOS:

1. Open App Store app from home screen.
    2. Browse into updates tab.
    3. Scroll down to find Minecraft PE.
    4. Press the "UPDATE" button next to the game.
    5. If needed insert Apple ID password.
    6. Wait for update to finish.
    Repeat this for all iPads.

Ensure all the iPads have A DIFFERENT MINECRAFT NAME!

You can change the name in Options menu, from "Steve" to something else.

If it still doesn't work, this might be a issue with Unique Device Identifier of Minecraft. Reset it by uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft PE. This will unfortunately remove the worlds.
  3. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  4. User 9242019 Win User

Merge account

No it isn't. Though Minecraft PE and the Win 10 release are the same version of the game you would need to purchase the Win 10 version by itself. Cross play IS possible between Win 10 and MC PE.

The older PC version was based on Java and isn't compatible with either the Win 10 or MC PE version as they use a different programming language.
  5. MB5656 Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not updating?

Please do note that the Minecraft Windows 10 edition beta and the PE editions are the exact same games. they are trying to make it where all the Minecraft games including the xbox one version will be full playing games with cross multiplayer. Now in version
    15.0 they just came out with enchanting tables to be able placed in Minecraft. If Minecraft has not put the ability to create this in survival mode then you might have to wait for the next (or more) updates for this to be perfected.

if anything my "bro" (meh probably not but could be) is on the ball for this.

Hope this helps :)
  6. choppyseize Win User

Minecraft texture packs didnt transfer

Minecraft PE doesn't transfer over to other consoles. The play anywhere versions for Xbox or PC can be played on either at anytime.
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE Local multiplayer problem ( latest version) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Local multiplayer

2. Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local): Hi, I am currently having major issued with my minecraft world that ive been working on for days. I started the world about a week ago on my console, then signed into my account on my friends and...
  3. Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices: Okay, so I am really confused. I am trying to play Minecraft with my kids on our local network. I have a PS4, Switch and two Android tablets. I setup a bedrock server that only half of my devices...
  4. How can I add local map to Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I add local map to Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile?: Just like the title.I know there is a button to add map,but what kind file do I need?I've tried zip,rar and folder,nothing work. c63f0e80-7523-4988-b2e0-b95bb7160c3a
  5. Minecraft Local Multiplayer Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Local Multiplayer Bug: When I was playing Minecraft with my brother, he pressed start and started to load into my world. When he loaded in, on my screen it said I was not invited to play on this server even though I was...
  6. Local multiplayer Minecraft guests can't interact with world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local multiplayer Minecraft guests can't interact with world: Tried playing MC with kids on local xbox, splitscreen, joined as Guests. None of the guests could do anything in the world but look and move around. No mining. No editing. No chests. No crafting....
  7. minecraft Pc xbox one on local

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft Pc xbox one on local: Hello I have the version of minecraft xbox one and windows 10 and I have two questions about it. I would like to find the same world of my xbox one console on my pc and be able to play it. How...
  8. Local Network Minecraft can't be hosted on xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local Network Minecraft can't be hosted on xbox.: I'm trying to set up a local network game of Minecraft on the xbox, with the xbox hosting the game, and other devices joining in. Annoyingly, it doesn't work, and doesn't really say why. If I go...
  9. Where do Minecraft Xbox One Edition maps/worlds saved to when playing multiplayer non-locally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do Minecraft Xbox One Edition maps/worlds saved to when playing multiplayer non-locally?: Hi there, I wanted to know if anyone knows how or where the Minecraft Xbox One Edition maps/worlds are saved or stored when playing multiplayer in a non local environment i.e. Xbox Live and not...
  10. Local multiplayer on Minecraft fails...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local multiplayer on Minecraft fails...: I hope this is the right place for this... When trying to sign a 2nd player into a Minecraft game I get the following message: "XBox Live Privacy and online settings for some players on this...