Minecraft pe multiplayer feature

Discus and support Minecraft pe multiplayer feature in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello microsoft, I am Ezequiel or known on xbox as and I have had minecraft PE for a while now and ive never had problems with connecting with friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Ez1081, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Ez1081
    Ez1081 Guest

Hello microsoft, I am Ezequiel or known on xbox as and I have had minecraft PE for a while now and ive never had problems with connecting with friends in worlds and playing together. Recently ive tried to play with my friends by joining his world
    but his multiplayer game option is greyed out. We both are signed in to xbox live and both of us are friended but we cant change the multiplayer feature because its set to off and its greyed out. Both our use cellular data options are on and we dont know what
    to do. Its also happened to one of my other friends aswell. Please help me out.

:)

Ez1081, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hello there Ez,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with in-game features on Minecraft PE. I recommend reaching out the
    Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. Ez1081 Win User

Hello there Ez,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with in-game features on Minecraft PE. I recommend reaching out the
    Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Ok thank you
  4. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Cant play with friends in Minecraft

Hello WinMichal,

Considering that this has to do with being seen within the game itself, we suggest following the steps provided on
    this (How to play multiplayer Minecraft: Pocket Edition) page that covers the basics of setting up
    a multiplayer game within the PE edition of Minecraft.

Try following this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  6. Ookami Kurayami Win User

Minecraft for xbox one

Thema:

1. Minecraft pe multiplayer feature - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiplayer feature

2. Why does the multiplayer button in Minecraft PE change from on to off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the multiplayer button in Minecraft PE change from on to off?: I just downloaded Minecraft about two weeks ago and I am trying to invite my friends to come to my world. When I go to the menu, I click on invite to game and chose my friends from the online...
  3. Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer: I can’t figure out how to turn multiplayer minecraft settings on Plz help ***Moved from: Other/Unknown / Gaming*** 27741782-3def-4792-bceb-49b3c4288f89
  4. Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform: We've always been able to play Minecraft with a tablet/ phone and the xbox one with no problems. Haven't played in a while and now it gives a message "You cannot play online because of how your...
  5. I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?: I've been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to join a friend's game if they are on Xbox, my phone will spend a large amount of time trying to locate the server, before giving up and...
  6. Multiplayer Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft: You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/acountsettings, Both accounts are set to adults and all the...
  7. Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer: I am on pocket edition of minecraft and cannot connect to my friends xbox world. It just says “unable to connect”. I could play with him in the past but i can’t any more...
  8. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox: For the past few weeks I have been trying, I've been unable to play Minecraft or Roblox online. I get similar messages saying"Disconnected from server" on both games. Ive tried Fortnite, and it...
  9. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Multiplayer Issues: Hi everyone, I'm currently experiencing problems connecting to the featured Minecraft servers on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. It's been about a month since I had this computer and it has never...
  10. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error: Used to play in multiplayer all the time using our xbox live accounts so that we can play even if we are not together. Then I had to go to my province where the internet provider is different. I...