Minecraft pe multiplayer feature

Discus and support Minecraft pe multiplayer feature in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello microsoft, I am Ezequiel or known on xbox as and I have had minecraft PE for a while now and ive never had problems with connecting with friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Ez1081, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Ez1081
    Ez1081 Guest

Hello microsoft, I am Ezequiel or known on xbox as and I have had minecraft PE for a while now and ive never had problems with connecting with friends in worlds and playing together. Recently ive tried to play with my friends by joining his world
    but his multiplayer game option is greyed out. We both are signed in to xbox live and both of us are friended but we cant change the multiplayer feature because its set to off and its greyed out. Both our use cellular data options are on and we dont know what
    to do. Its also happened to one of my other friends aswell. Please help me out.

:)

Ez1081, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hello there Ez,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with in-game features on Minecraft PE. I recommend reaching out the
    Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. Ez1081 Win User

Hello there Ez,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with in-game features on Minecraft PE. I recommend reaching out the
    Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Ok thank you
  4. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Cant play with friends in Minecraft

Hello WinMichal,

Considering that this has to do with being seen within the game itself, we suggest following the steps provided on
    this (How to play multiplayer Minecraft: Pocket Edition) page that covers the basics of setting up
    a multiplayer game within the PE edition of Minecraft.

Try following this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  6. Ookami Kurayami Win User

Minecraft for xbox one

Thema:

1. Minecraft pe multiplayer feature - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiplayer feature

2. Minecraft not loading onto multiplayer game on minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not loading onto multiplayer game on minecraft Nintendo switch: Me and my cousins play minecraft, and one of them play on switch. And they can connect to the world without problem, but i only load onto the worldand then an error message pops up saying...
  3. Minecraft Realms Multiplayer Error on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Multiplayer Error on Xbox One: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. See instructions for reviewing and changing your privacy settings at aka.ms/MCMultiplatyerHelp." I'm getting...
  4. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer: When I try to join my friend on Minecraft my Xbox it says this Microsoft Account does not have permission to join multiplayer games. I can join him perfectly fine on my windows 10, but not my...
  5. Minecraft beta program with online multiplayer

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta program with online multiplayer: I am in the Minecraft beta but I think it's unfortunate that when I am in the beta I can't play with other people except when they also are in beta. Could you please add a something to make it...
  6. Minecraft 1.16.20 Multiplayer & Realms Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.16.20 Multiplayer & Realms Not Working: Hi, we have been locked out if multiplayer and realms for several days after updating to 1.16.20 version of Minecraft Windows 10 and iphone versions. It says server error pending update in 48...
  7. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer: Hi. So i am having trouble with my minecraft multiplayer PE. When i am editing or creating a world, it says that multiplayer is on and activated. But then when i am in the world, it shows that is...
  8. Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...: This is adult account, previously have purchased Realms (no longer active, but am trying to resubscribe). I have tried uninstalling Xbox version of Minecraft, reinstalling, signing out, signing in...
  9. Minecraft multiplayer on Xbox one not working? Have tried everything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft multiplayer on Xbox one not working? Have tried everything?: I can’t connect to my friends world in multiplayer. Both of us have the exact version of the game and are both fully updated. And both of us have NAT type open and all of out settings on in the...
  10. Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up: We are trying to do multiplayer on Minecraft PE between my and my son's android devices. We did the following Xbox app on android on my phone - added my son as a friend On my son's phone it...