Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up

Discus and support Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; We are trying to do multiplayer on Minecraft PE between my and my son's android devices. We did the following Xbox app on android on my phone -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JeffIssenberg, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up

We are trying to do multiplayer on Minecraft PE between my and my son's android devices.

We did the following

Xbox app on android on my phone - added my son as a friend

On my son's phone it appeared that I was following him
    Then he tried to add me as a friend and add me as a favorite
    The error says "You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up. You can change this by modifying your privacy settings on xbox.com."
    I've found the page to adjust his Privacy and online Safety settings. But which setting needs to be changed so we can play Minecraft PE together?

:)

JeffIssenberg, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up

1. Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up - Similar Threads - Minecraft Multiplayer can't

2. Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...: I just bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my laptop so i could play online on my friend's realm, but everytime I try to accept the invite, I get the message "you cannot play online multiplayer...
  3. Windows10でMinecraft統合版のマルチプレイが出来ない[Translation-Can 't multiplayer The Minecraft Integrated...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows10でMinecraft統合版のマルチプレイが出来ない[Translation-Can 't multiplayer The Minecraft Integrated...: 質問します。 2週間ほど前にMinecraft統合版(Windows10のPCで)を購入しました。Xboxのアカウントも作り、しばらくの間はスマホでやっている友人とマルチプレイをしていました。しかし、3月13日にPC本体を更新してからマルチプレイ けができなくなりました。自分からも相手からもオンラインの状態はゲー 内で確認できます。た...
  4. No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...: Lo que sucede es que hoy cuando entre al juego, mi sesion se habia cerrado. Volvi a iniciar sesión y me dispuse a jugar en un servidor de los que estaban ahi como Mineplex, Mineville, etc.. Pero...
  5. Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform: We've always been able to play Minecraft with a tablet/ phone and the xbox one with no problems. Haven't played in a while and now it gives a message "You cannot play online because of how your...
  6. I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?: I've been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to join a friend's game if they are on Xbox, my phone will spend a large amount of time trying to locate the server, before giving up and...
  7. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox: For the past few weeks I have been trying, I've been unable to play Minecraft or Roblox online. I get similar messages saying"Disconnected from server" on both games. Ive tried Fortnite, and it...
  8. I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one: When I'm in the Minecraft home screen and scroll over to the friends tab, I can see my friend playing Minecraft, but when I click to join I always get the error message "Unable to connect." What's...
  9. Can't join minecraft multiplayer games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't join minecraft multiplayer games: Been playing for a while. There are no errors before in playing multiplayer in minecraft. As long as I have internet and friends in xbox live, i can easily enter their server I had to go back to...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite...