Minecraft PE Online Multtiplayer

Discus and support Minecraft PE Online Multtiplayer in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So, I am having some troubles with my Xbox account and Minecraft and every time I try to play it says “I need permission” or “Cannot play online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by fatlavagirl, Jan 22, 2020.

1. fatlavagirl
    fatlavagirl Guest

So, I am having some troubles with my Xbox account and Minecraft and every time I try to play it says “I need permission” or “Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up” And then it takes me to
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings
    , where if i try to follow the instructions and click on the link, it simply reloads the page. It’s something so stupid but it’s been bugging me forever. Sorry, thank you!

:)

fatlavagirl, Jan 22, 2020
  2. FadingToJosh Win User

Are you able to open the web page in another browser? You need to be signed in as the parent account to make changes.
  3. BillTomato Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

It doesn't let me go in Minecraft PE it says I have to go online
  4. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe

Yes you can use the same account on Minecraft Win 10 and Minecraft PE.
  6. dualshark22 Win User

Randomly unlocked achievment

OMG I JUST UNLOCK IT RANDOM TO, MINECRAFT PE DELICOUS FISH
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE Online Multtiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft Online Multtiplayer

2. Minecraft mobile people cant see me online and cant join my world but i can see them and...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft mobile people cant see me online and cant join my world but i can see them and...: I have don't everything my privacy settings are allow on everything my game is set to multiplayer and I still can't invite people to my game its all of them I can't invite other pokey edition...
  3. [Help] Problem with playing Minecraft Beta Online with my friend

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Problem with playing Minecraft Beta Online with my friend: I was trying to play Minecraft Beta in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC with my friend in Minecraft Xbox One Edition. Both were participating on Xbox Insider, but my Minecraft was in...
  4. Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings: Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your...
  5. Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”: So im playing minecraft and im logged into my microsoft account and i go to servers and it says “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.” And my account is an adult...
  6. Minecraft and online privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft and online privacy settings: So i have been trying to play to cross-platform on my ps4 but when i am prompted to go to aka.ms/accountsettings , it justs send me to the xbox support page. I just want to change my account...
  7. Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...: I just bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my laptop so i could play online on my friend's realm, but everytime I try to accept the invite, I get the message "you cannot play online multiplayer...
  8. Minecraft Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Online: Hi!. I was trying to play with a friend on a server and when I tried to connect there was this message [img] I already check my privacy setting and it`s all okey. I don`t know what to do,...
  9. Minecraft Nintendo Switch online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch online multiplayer: HELP! After battling through the ‘your account is’nt set up - privacy’ stuff we now cannot connect to play with friends on minecraft online multiplayer. we can find gamertags from other platforms...
  10. No permitido jugar online Minecraft Windows 10 edition [Edit - Translation] - Not allowed...

in XBoX on Windows
    No permitido jugar online Minecraft Windows 10 edition [Edit - Translation] - Not allowed...: He comprado un código para la version Windows 10 de Minecraft, pero al momento de inciarlo no se me permite jugar online, o en servidores, ya que cuando lo intento me dice que tengo que comprar...