Minecraft PE - "Passing time Achivement"

Discus and support Minecraft PE - "Passing time Achivement" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have spent 74 hours getting all the achievements in Minecraft PE as well as fooling around with friends, today I finally got my last achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thefoxmoonlight, May 19, 2022.

1. Minecraft PE - "Passing time Achivement"

I have spent 74 hours getting all the achievements in Minecraft PE as well as fooling around with friends, today I finally got my last achievement Minecraft PE - "Passing time Achivement" :p... or so I thought, the passing time achievement is stuck at like 95%. I even spent 3 hours just idling (moving every once in a while) and it didn't move a pixel. Is this achievement broken or what happened, cause I'm pretty sure 100 in-game Minecraft days don't equal 74 hours. (or does this achievement actually mean 100 days, if so that's retarted)
    Minecraft PE - "Passing time Achivement" [​IMG]

:)

Thefoxmoonlight, May 19, 2022
  2. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  3. Alchemist Don Win User

PES 2012 Demo NOW on Marketplace!

Pass pes is still crap after playing it a few times the goalkeepers are a joke
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Minecraft PE "Unable To Connect To World"

Minecraft PE was discontinued in 2017. It was replaced with Minecraft Bedrock Edition which is simply known as just Minecraft.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe

Yes you can use the same account on Minecraft Win 10 and Minecraft PE.
  6. JT_123456789 Win User

I bought Minecraft: Bedrock, but my Microsoft account says I don't own the game

Well, it used to be called Minecraft PE but I thought it got merged with Minecraft Bedrock
Thema:

Minecraft PE - "Passing time Achivement"

1. Minecraft PE - "Passing time Achivement" - Similar Threads - Minecraft Passing Achivement

2. Can't reinstall Minecraft because I haven't paid for Game Pass even though I had previously...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall Minecraft because I haven't paid for Game Pass even though I had previously...: I was having issues with Minecraft crashing, so I went to uninstall, then reinstall hoping that it would solve the issue. Instead, every time I open the Minecraft Launcher Installer from the...
  3. I can't install minecraft on my pc after buying the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install minecraft on my pc after buying the game pass: This is what comes up after trying to install [img] ff36744f-2ddd-42a7-9ca7-a0a21308849b
  4. Problems with Minecraft Launcher (Google Translator) after getting Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Minecraft Launcher (Google Translator) after getting Xbox Game Pass: Hello everyone, my name is Yaroslav, and just yesterday I received an Xbox Game pass from discord for 2 months, and decided to install Minecraft: Dungeons, but I had problems with the fact that...
  5. Do you keep the Minecraft Java Edition you get from Xbox Game pass or does it not let you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you keep the Minecraft Java Edition you get from Xbox Game pass or does it not let you...: Its just a question that I had since it was released on gamepass. I do have Minecraft Java Edition but this is for my friend 60e8c3ff-727a-440e-88de-27b5e7b015bd
  6. Minecraft - Game Pass Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Game Pass Xbox S: Hi, My daughter is unable to connect to marketplace and buy any packs, she just keeps getting the below screen shot message? Can anyone help me? Is Minecraft on the game pass any different to...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass for Luminous Night not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass for Luminous Night not working: HI I purchased the season pass yesterday and have paid for it, but it is not registering in-game. I have gone through ,y purchase history and can see the purchase,. Please help...
  8. Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Minecraft Java edition.Can not play it for 3 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Minecraft Java edition.Can not play it for 3 days: I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate(My XGPU subscribe valid until April 20, 2023.) subscribe for my Microsoft Account, which allow me to play Minecraft Java Edtion. It works for couple days....
  9. can i buy minecraft java edition with game pass discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i buy minecraft java edition with game pass discount: hey recently i saw from my friends account, that after purchasing game pass there is a discount for buying minecraft. i want to know if it is minecraft java edition. by the way he purchased game...
  10. Minecraft installing via Xbox game pass not edition bought from official website.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft installing via Xbox game pass not edition bought from official website.: I have recently purchased Xbox game pass, and am looking to transfer my Minecraft onto a new device (I had previously bought Minecraft java from the official website). On my new device, when i run...