Minecraft PE problem

Discus and support Minecraft PE problem in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi people. I know many people have had a problem, where they get the xbox app, and/or minecraft PE, and they log in just to see a green screen with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Majestica, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Majestica
    Majestica Guest

Minecraft PE problem

Hi people. I know many people have had a problem, where they get the xbox app, and/or minecraft PE, and they log in just to see a green screen with a message saying, “we are sorry we cant do this right now, please try again later” or something on those lines.
    Well, IT HAPPENED TO ME! I tried reinstalling the app, and it still does it! Can a xbox staff please help me in the replies? Thanks!

:)

Majestica, Sep 9, 2019
  2. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  3. diamo616 Win User

Minecraft PE 0.15.0 xbox live login

Same problem on iPad 4: green screen with error message, in Minecraft PE and in Xbox app. But logging on xbox.com works fine. Any solutions?
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft PE problem

Hi people. I know many people have had a problem, where they get the xbox app, and/or minecraft PE, and they log in just to see a green screen with a message saying, “we are sorry we cant do this right now, please try again later” or something on those lines.
    Well, IT HAPPENED TO ME! I tried reinstalling the app, and it still does it! Can a xbox staff please help me in the replies? Thanks! Majestica
    there is a service outage that might be causing this, you can keep updated through the Xbox Live Status page or the Xbox
    Support Twitter
    page as well.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft PE problem

There was an alert out that was preventing gamers from logging in with their profiles.

The issue has been cleared now, try logging in with your account again now that it has been sorted.
  6. OliviaRichardson1 Win User

Minecraft PE problem

I had the same thing happen to me when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account and I don’t know how to fix it.
Thema:

Minecraft PE problem

1. Minecraft PE problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft problem

2. Problemas en minecraft. No inicia sesión y las partidas se cierran.[Translation-Problems in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas en minecraft. No inicia sesión y las partidas se cierran.[Translation-Problems in...: Buenas tardes, hace un mes compré minecraft, al principio andaba bien pero cuando comencé construir varias cosas, el juego se trababa y se cerraba la partida. Tuve que borrar la partida y empezar...
  3. Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem: Hello, Ive currently have had a issue with my minecraft bedrock world transferring from one xbox to another. I have an xbox world that saves on one xbox but cannot transfer to update the world on...
  4. I have a problem installing Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem installing Minecraft: [img] [img] Non so perché quando vado a installare Minecraft non appena arriva a 331,00 MB, mi dice che l'installazione è stata interrotta e quindi si riavvia da 85,23 MB ma non viene...
  5. HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM

in XBoX Accessibility
    HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM: Go to the title screen of minecraft and go to settings then profile. From there you will be able to change and sign out of your minecraft profile and into your new, if you cant invite friends then...
  6. Nintendo switch minecraft -Realms problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo switch minecraft -Realms problem: Hey, i understand microsoft works with primarily xbox and windows but i have recently purchased the minecraft nintendo switch edition. It is the bedrock version of the game. When i try and click...
  7. Minecraft login in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login in problem: it says sorry something went wrong try or try on xbox.com e713fea2-30ce-4316-91ca-9e62f5a329c9
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Sound problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Sound problem: I recently redeemed the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft, but I can't play it due to a really awful audio bug -- upon launching the game I hear a loud white noise / static buzz through my headset...
  9. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem: When I click the Log In button in Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition, I get a Failed Login message: "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong" Whenever I try...