Minecraft PE problem

Discus and support Minecraft PE problem in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi people. I know many people have had a problem, where they get the xbox app, and/or minecraft PE, and they log in just to see a green screen with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Majestica, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Majestica
    Majestica Guest

Minecraft PE problem

Hi people. I know many people have had a problem, where they get the xbox app, and/or minecraft PE, and they log in just to see a green screen with a message saying, “we are sorry we cant do this right now, please try again later” or something on those lines.
    Well, IT HAPPENED TO ME! I tried reinstalling the app, and it still does it! Can a xbox staff please help me in the replies? Thanks!

:)

Majestica, Sep 9, 2019
  2. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  3. diamo616 Win User

Minecraft PE 0.15.0 xbox live login

Same problem on iPad 4: green screen with error message, in Minecraft PE and in Xbox app. But logging on xbox.com works fine. Any solutions?
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft PE problem

Hi people. I know many people have had a problem, where they get the xbox app, and/or minecraft PE, and they log in just to see a green screen with a message saying, “we are sorry we cant do this right now, please try again later” or something on those lines.
    Well, IT HAPPENED TO ME! I tried reinstalling the app, and it still does it! Can a xbox staff please help me in the replies? Thanks! Majestica
    there is a service outage that might be causing this, you can keep updated through the Xbox Live Status page or the Xbox
    Support Twitter
    page as well.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft PE problem

There was an alert out that was preventing gamers from logging in with their profiles.

The issue has been cleared now, try logging in with your account again now that it has been sorted.
  6. OliviaRichardson1 Win User

Minecraft PE problem

I had the same thing happen to me when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account and I don’t know how to fix it.
Thema:

Minecraft PE problem

1. Minecraft PE problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft problem

2. Problema com Minecraft[Translation-Problem with Minecraft]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problema com Minecraft[Translation-Problem with Minecraft]: Ola eu queria saber se alguem sabe resolver meu problema eu tenho o minecraft pe 1.1.5.1 e meu amigo tambem nos dois tentamos entrar no mundo um do outro mas nem um de nois dois consegue nos...
  3. Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...: Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help I have the Device listed in my account/Devices page, but not when trying to download to PC. No...
  4. Paying for the Latest Version of Minecraft Online Problem with Postal Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying for the Latest Version of Minecraft Online Problem with Postal Address: I am going to pay for the latest version of minecraft online which is $19.99. I know there is meant to be a code coming in a few weeks time but I promised it to the kids and dont want them waiting...
  5. Minecraft problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft problem: I want to make it so i can friend people on minecraft. But i dont know how to disable the setting! can anyone help? 2916249e-4781-4153-9799-0e1e3682d770
  6. Problem with Minecraft on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft on my Xbox One S: I opened Minecraft on my Xbox One S but it shows Mojang and just closes. How do I fix this? 7fa0b12e-57cb-4f81-b38a-9d00eeae97c6
  7. Problemas con Realms Minecraft Xbox ONE (Problems with Realms Minecraft Xbox ONE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con Realms Minecraft Xbox ONE (Problems with Realms Minecraft Xbox ONE): He comprado suscripción a Realms, sin embargo cada que entro soy como fantasma, no puedo interactuar con nada, los demás jugadores me ven fijo, sin embargo yo estoy en movimiento, ni los mobs me...
  8. Minecraft problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft problem: Hey guys i’ve been having problems with my minecraft pocket edition for a while now.i can join everyones worlds but no one can join mine. We both have each other added but still they cannot join...
  9. Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...: Estou tendo o seguinte problema: Bom, comprei o Minecraft Windows 10 edition, certo. Baixei, e entrei. Quando fui logar, apareceu a seguinte mensagem "Tentamos conectar você a sua conta da...
  10. Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016): So, I'm trying to start my free trial for a Minecraft Realm but every time I try to create it, I just get a message saying: Something Went Wrong Please try again later. 0x80090016 and it...