Minecraft pe sign in problem

Discus and support Minecraft pe sign in problem in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello I need help with Mcpe when I try to sign in with my Microsoft account but it says " failed to sign in we tried to sign in but something went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Davidfreeman11, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Minecraft pe sign in problem

Hello I need help with Mcpe when I try to sign in with my Microsoft account but it says " failed to sign in we tried to sign in but something went wrong" I tried every video but it does not work.

:)

Davidfreeman11, Oct 11, 2020
  2. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  3. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
  4. Broken Angel 77 Win User

Xbox sign in bug

Check and see if your phone has an update pending or of its been updated recently. Similarly Minecraft on your phone may need an update.

It may also be that Xbox live sign in on Minecraft PE is down currently and will be back up shortly.

If neither of these solve your problem, please come back and let us know.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

"Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error

Hello Eternal,

Sorry for the issue with signing in. Have you contacted Mojang with the issue of signing into Minecraft PE? They both are linked as you need to sign into the Xbox live for the pocket edition.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. FadhalRizqi Win User

Minecraft PE

Помогите пожалуйста, не могу играть на серверах Minecraft PE , пишет что неполадки в у чётной записи Microsoft. Помогите, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА!!!

[Translation-Please help, Can't Play on Minecraft PE Servers, writes that the problem is in the even record of Microsoft. Help, PLEASE!!! ]
Thema:

Minecraft pe sign in problem

1. Minecraft pe sign in problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft sign problem

2. minecraft sign in problem

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft sign in problem: downloaded minecraft for laptop and it wont let me sign in. keeps giving me a account error. cant figure it out.?????? 9b4cbf97-942c-4584-b0fe-1f131ee970b5
  3. can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.: Trying to sign in on minecraft, we get to a dialog box titled "save purchases to a microsoft account" which has 2 buttons: 1) save to microsoft account 2) leave on device clicking on 1) or 2)...
  4. Problem signing into Minecraft on my Android Tablet, but can sign into my *** Die...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem signing into Minecraft on my Android Tablet, but can sign into my *** Die...: Hi. A few days ago, I had to change ISP providers and had to re-log into all my accounts. I had purchased Minecraft for my Samsung Android tablet months ago, and had no issues signing in and...
  5. There’s a problem with my sign in- I can’t sign into minecraft with my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There’s a problem with my sign in- I can’t sign into minecraft with my microsoft account: I tried to sign into minecraft with my microsoft/xbox live account and it said, “ There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” i signed...
  6. Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft: Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft on my PS4. I’ve uninstalled the game, restarted my routers and PS4, and changed my password. What to do next...
  7. Minecraft sign in problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft sign in problem: hi, today i bought minecraft dungeons, and during login "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign", and i tried to login account.live.com.. and there's no problem.. so what...
  8. Minecraft sign in problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft sign in problem: Hi, i just bought minecraft dungeons today, but UNFORTUNETLY i cannot play this game, due to login problem with msg "There is a problem with your microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to...
  9. Minecraft Ps4 sign in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4 sign in problem: When I try to sign in to microsoft account on Ps4, I enter the code, email and password but in my Minecraft it's says that this account is already signed in and that I should try to login in with...
  10. Minecraft PS4 new kinds of sign in problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 new kinds of sign in problems: So the first time I signed in, I had no problems that everyone else claimed to have. I couldn’t figure out how to change my automatically assigned Microsoft username and in my stupidity I signed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft android fails to sign in to microsoft