Minecraft PE - "Unable to connect to world"

Discus and support Minecraft PE - "Unable to connect to world" in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have: Two IPads Running IPadOS 14.3 Minecraft Version v1.16.201 These two Ipads on the same Wifi Network cannot connect to each others world.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Stoic J, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Stoic J
    Stoic J Guest

I have:

Two IPads Running IPadOS 14.3

Minecraft Version v1.16.201

These two Ipads on the same Wifi Network cannot connect to each others world.

Everything is up to date as far as I can tell, OS and Minecraft.

Soft reset both IPads

Checked settings for each Microsoft account, no restrictions on anything even went through 360 setting just to be sure.

Reset modem and wireless router. Left each off for several minutes unplugged coax cable. Reconnected waiting several minutes for each to boot up.

Logged out and back in on their Microsoft accounts.

They are friends and can attempt to join but fails with the message, Unable to connect to world.

Attempted to use my android device, same issue, can add as friend and see they are online and in the world but receive the message "Unable to connect to world."

:)

Stoic J, Jan 10, 2021
  2. profesionalas Win User

Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

"Check both devices are connected to the same local network"

We are in diferet city how it can be same local network?
  3. GenXer Win User

Minecraft PE unable to connect to world

I have seen this when one player is on a beta version of Minecraft and the other isn't.

If one of you is on a PC, is the PC version of Minecraft moded?
  4. HafidzAlfakhri Win User

Hello, me and my friend cant either join each others world. We bought the MCPE from APPSTORE and same version 1.13.0. How to fix this? Because if we cant play together, imma just refund :)
  5. Galaxy Golden Win User

Do you both have the same version of the game?
  6. Zdubleu Win User

Minecraft PE Unable to connect to world

Thema:

1. Minecraft PE - "Unable to connect to world" - Similar Threads - Minecraft Unable connect

2. "Unable to connect to world" in Minecraft PE v1.16.201 on Ipad using Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" in Minecraft PE v1.16.201 on Ipad using Microsoft Account: Just got my 2 kids microsoft xbox accounts and activated family controls for 8 and 13 year old. Immediately, encountered error "unable to connect to world" when either of my kids try to connect to...
  3. Unable to connect microsoft account on PC with PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect microsoft account on PC with PS4 Minecraft: Either there is an existing microsoft account, but minecraft message is: this account is already linked on an account on the PS4, or after creating a new microsoft account: the microsoft account...
  4. Unable to connect to Minecraft realms on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to Minecraft realms on xbox: Hi, so for some reason I have not been able to join any of my realms whatsoever as it comes up with the same message every time 'unable to connect to the world. Please check your connection to the...
  5. Unable to Connect to Multiplayer Minecraft Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect to Multiplayer Minecraft Games: My son has a child's account and is trying to play Minecraft with a friend who has Realms. Yesterday he was able to play without any problem. Today he is getting the error message that his account...
  6. Minecraft iOS unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft iOS unable to connect to world: I have two children, and it’s driving us crazy that we can’t get either of them able to join the world owned by the other. Each have added the other as a friend, and can see the world the other is...
  7. Unable to Connect to World - Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to World - Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10: I am recently unable to connect to any of my friends' worlds in Minecraft. I am getting the following message. "Unable to Connect to World" I have verified the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety...
  8. "Unable to Connect" On Minecraft PE IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to Connect" On Minecraft PE IOS: My friend recently purchased Minecraft PE on her iPhone and when she tries to join us or we try to join her it says Unable to Connect, she already went to her xbox settings and made sure all of...
  9. Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world": Hello, community! My friend is new to this game and I created a new world yesterday. She was able to connect to the world in the first few times in the morning, but for some reason she was facing...
  10. Unable to connect to added server Minecraft Windows 10 (v1.16.201)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to added server Minecraft Windows 10 (v1.16.201): I can't connect to added server. I tried everything: Firewall Powershell Checked internet options too Please help im done trying everything!!! d42406e2-f158-471c-a962-4774d912a2f0