Minecraft PE - unable to join others world

Discus and support Minecraft PE - unable to join others world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't join my friends world even tho we are both friends on xbox live and on the same LAN connection 58e9b203-3dd8-4805-928e-badaa6619184 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrestonKwok, Nov 24, 2020.

1. PrestonKwok
    PrestonKwok Guest

I can't join my friends world even tho we are both friends on xbox live and on the same LAN connection

:)

PrestonKwok, Nov 24, 2020
  2. KileKiler Win User

Online safety settings

I need you to change my minecraft pe so then i can join to other ppl or friends
  3. diamondpixel789 Win User

My friend cant join my world but everyone else can his nat type is open

Unable to join world and what do u mean by same version its just called minecraft
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

i dont think you can join realms in minecraft pe edition
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

I recommend to look at a Minecraft PE Club to join with Friends at the game to Play together
  6. JDoty76 Win User

Minecraft Better Together Compatability

I'm having similar issue. I started world on xbox one, then copied to minecraft (btu version) and can play that from xbox, but I cannot access that world from minecraft pe. I am signed in with my xbox live account in both places but still cannot see my saved
    worlds from the other device
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE - unable to join others world - Similar Threads - Minecraft unable join

2. Unable to join my friend's Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join my friend's Minecraft world: I think I am having problems with my account because I've been experiencing a lot of trouble when I try to play Minecraft with my friends. I play on both Xbox One and iOS, and on both platforms I...
  3. Unable to join certain servers in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to join certain servers in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for some time now, and it seemed to be working fine, until a couple days back, I saw that I wasnt able to join certain servers, and it was frozen at the...
  4. MineCraft - Unable to join Realms or play Multiplayer (all standard troubleshooting steps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft - Unable to join Realms or play Multiplayer (all standard troubleshooting steps...: ALL STANDARD TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS recommended by Microsoft have already been followed - NOT WORKING Problem - I am unable to join realms or multiplayer sessions from either my account or my...
  5. Unable to join a friend's world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join a friend's world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hi there, My friend and I are having trouble joining each other's Minecraft worlds on Bedrock edition. Whenever we try, we get a message that says "unable to connect to world". This is a new...
  6. Unable to join friends Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join friends Minecraft world: I have found trouble joining my friends in a minecraft world or even hosting one for my friends to join. We have been playing many other muntiplayer games together and we’ve played minecraft...
  7. Minecraft Pocket Edition "Unable To Connect To World" Error when joining someone else's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition "Unable To Connect To World" Error when joining someone else's world: hey! decided to report this error here, so, what is happening is that i'm not being able to join anybody's world, but i can join realms and servers i have tried/checked the following - i have...
  8. Minecraft pe, unable to join world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pe, unable to join world: I'm trying to play minecraft pe with the boy and for several months it says unable to join world. Xbox live settings are set right Same version Same lan Microsoft is a horrible company for...
  9. Minecraft "unable to join world" Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft "unable to join world" Error: Hello, I get a constant and ongoing error when joining other players' worlds in Minecraft windows 10 edition. I have tried resetting my router to factory default, opening/forwarding ports for NAT,...
  10. when ever someone trys to join my minecraft world it says unable to connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when ever someone trys to join my minecraft world it says unable to connect: i have tried everything no one can connect to my world i can only join how come i cant host this is so annoying unable to connect to world for 20 people 3d63e3e7-1f9a-41ca-8013-36ba634d339a