Minecraft PE Wont Allow Multiplayer (thinks I have Child Account?)

Discus and support Minecraft PE Wont Allow Multiplayer (thinks I have Child Account?) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Trying to set up multiplayer on my android MC PE. But it errors saying settings are wrong. Follow the link and there it claims I have a child... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TaylorRussell4, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Minecraft PE Wont Allow Multiplayer (thinks I have Child Account?)

Trying to set up multiplayer on my android MC PE.

But it errors saying settings are wrong.

Follow the link and there it claims I have a child account.

Log onto account and everything redirects to some privacy settings support page. I could not even access setting.

My account should not be a child account, but I cannot tell. I was able to add a second account to my family, and they both show up as organizers, can an organizer even be a child?

It was not working before (everything was redirecting to some support page), but I finally got onto my xbox settings as I was writing this. I set everything to allow, but the multiplayer is still not working. Maybe it needs time, or a reset/account signout/in
    to get it working.

TL;DR:

How can I tell if my account is a child account?

If I have a child account, which seems plausible only because MS keeps sending me to child support pages, how do I either change my account to be adult or get a linked parent account in which I can change settings to allow me to play online?

:)

TaylorRussell4, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Socerest Win User

Hey!

This can be just a temp issue. As a general troubleshoot, sign out, and uninstall and reinstall. You should be all set!

Best Regards,'

Vince
  3. diad2001 Win User

Cannot see child in privacy settings on xbox.com

I have the same issue and I don't have an Xbox Console. I just want to play Minecraft PE with my child.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!

On Minecraft PE on Android you do NOT need an active Gold subscription. You'd only have to pay if you want to rent a Realm server.

But you need to make sure your online and privacy settings allow you to play online multiplayer on other platforms and that you are allowed to see creations of other people.
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

i dont think you can join realms in minecraft pe edition
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Realms on Windows 10

Good day

If the account you are playing with is set as a child account you wont be able to start a Realm.

To be able to play on someone else realm you will need to have the settings changed to allow for multiplayer games.

Child accounts is under the age of 18 (20 in South Korea and Japan).
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE Wont Allow Multiplayer (thinks I have Child Account?) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Wont Allow

2. my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account: i have a kid account though my mom accepted the thing 3e82a283-056b-4b94-a48d-812998ca7626
  3. minecraft dungeons wont re-install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons wont re-install: Ive been playing minecraft dungeons since it came out and recently it needed a update. I update my game and then it wanted me to re-install it so i clicked on the blue install button and the...
  4. Minecraft invites wont show up on android, but did on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft invites wont show up on android, but did on iphone: When I get invites they dont show up on my phone, in game or notifications, but they would show up on iPhone. And the achievements would pop up in game on iphone but they wont on my android. I...
  5. My Minecraft wont install the 1.16 snapshot.

in XboX Insiders
    My Minecraft wont install the 1.16 snapshot.: So I'm in a call currently and I'm trying to get the minecraft 1.16 snapshot on my XBOX. I've been trying and all my attempts haven't been successful. I've hard reset, uninstall and reinstall, and...
  6. Minecraft wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont download: I used to be able to play minecraft but now when i try to install the game it stops near the end please help a8c3194c-1a32-448b-a22b-ed919abcdf90
  7. Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?: Minecraft for Xbox One physical copy was purchased at Xmas which included the Starters Pack add on, the Creators Pack add on and 1000 Mine Coins. All three were redeemed with their codes on my...
  8. Wont let me unenroll from minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Wont let me unenroll from minecraft beta: Whenever I click on unenroll it just wont do it I have done countless uninstalls of insider hub and minecraft it it wont update to 1.14 please help submitted by /u/supreme_lettice [link]...
  9. Minecraft Wont Switch To RTX Beta Version

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Wont Switch To RTX Beta Version: Hey, It's been a nightmare trying to get this running. First, it would let me into the normal Minecraft beta build but not the RTX version. I uninstalled the game hoping it would install the RTX...
  10. Ps4- Account unlink wont work for Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4- Account unlink wont work for Minecraft: So i had my microsoft account linked to my step dads playstation account becuase it was the only account i used but recently i made a new playstation account thats mine and ive tried unlinking my...