minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :)

Discus and support minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I've been playing a world in minecraft Pe for a while but today it doesn't let me in, I get this [img] The thing is that I have a lot of space on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Woiss485, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Woiss485
    Woiss485 Guest

I've been playing a world in minecraft Pe for a while but today it doesn't let me in, I get this

minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ...  IN ENGLISH :) [​IMG]

The thing is that I have a lot of space on my device, approximately 10 GB to spare and I have put in "file storage location" in external

Currently that world comes out weighing 21.2 MB and I want you to help me solve this because I have that world too advanced, I've already eliminated the other worlds and keep it up

Please answer

:)

Woiss485, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :) - Similar Threads - minecraft won't let

2. Minecraft won't launch on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't launch on Xbox One: I can't get Minecraft to launch on my Xbox One. When I press launch the Mojang logo comes up but after 5 seconds the screen goes black & it reverts to the Xbox home page. I've tried powering down...
  3. Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13: I have unenrolled from the beta, but when I click uninstall, it does nothing. Any solutions? Update: I fixed it submitted by /u/sparbles123 [link] [comments]
  4. no me deja cambiar mi skin en minecraft :C (Won't let me change my skin on Minecraft: C)

in XBoX on Windows
    no me deja cambiar mi skin en minecraft :C (Won't let me change my skin on Minecraft: C): No me deja cambiar mi skin en minecraft, cuando la quiero cambiar se me reinicia el juego. [Translation] Won't let me change my skin in Minecraft, when I want to change it i restart the game....
  5. Bought Minecraft for Xbox and Xbox App won't let me play it

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft for Xbox and Xbox App won't let me play it: I've gone in circles for hours but I bought an Xbox One Minecraft code in a store and redeemed the activation code and everything. It works fine on the Xbox but I was told I could also play it on...
  6. It it won't let me play a role in Minecraft PE and it won't even work on me at all and keeps ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It it won't let me play a role in Minecraft PE and it won't even work on me at all and keeps ...: I really want to play again what should I doo ad8342fc-b39e-47dd-a5e2-4ed2cc1d921f
  7. Xbox won't let me play Minecraft PE severs or my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't let me play Minecraft PE severs or my friends: HELP MEEEEE!!!! HOW DO I FIX MY PRIVACY SETTINGS IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS. I CAN'T EVEN PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS :C So I need some help. 7f219311-442c-4051-8c12-cc53b8c385ba
  8. Minecraft Won't Let me Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Let me Sync: I downloaded Minecraft on my mom's windows account and my xbox account and it worked. But when I logged into my xbox account in my windows account, the Minecraft needed payment again. My mom won't...
  9. Won't let me download; I have to wait 30 days!? (and MINECRAFT won't INSTAL!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download; I have to wait 30 days!? (and MINECRAFT won't INSTAL!!): This is horrible! Not only am I being ask repeatedly to give a phone number (I don't care if they promise not to call) I don't see the need to give so much information to download demos. Now that...
  10. why won't it let me play minecraft with my friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't it let me play minecraft with my friend?: minecraft won't let me play with my friend, i can play black ops 2 with him bet not minecraft. i try to join and miecraft tells me i have no friends in this game. 43e7c086-41f4-42aa-8739-33a760e0ed68