Minecraft PE won't let me play in a multiplayer server or create realms

Discus and support Minecraft PE won't let me play in a multiplayer server or create realms in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I go on the servers page, it says that I can't because of the way my Microsoft account is set up. What do I need to do? Thank you so much :)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Emi_XD, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Emi_XD
    Emi_XD Guest

When I go on the servers page, it says that I can't because of the way my Microsoft account is set up. What do I need to do? Thank you so much Minecraft PE won't let me play in a multiplayer server or create realms :)

P.S. I know that this is in the Xbox category when really it's a Microsoft account thing, I'm sorry, there wasnt a Microsoft account category so I had to choose the next best thing.

:)

Emi_XD, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE won't let me play in a multiplayer server or create realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't let

2. NO ME DEJA UNIRME A UN MUNDO DE MINECRAFT DE MIS AMIGOS DE PS4[Translation-IT WON'T LET ME...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO ME DEJA UNIRME A UN MUNDO DE MINECRAFT DE MIS AMIGOS DE PS4[Translation-IT WON'T LET ME...: No puedo unirme a mundos de mis amigos de ps4 ,las invitaciones no llegan también . [Translation-I can't join the worlds of my ps4 friends, the invitations don't come too.]...
  3. Stuck in minecraft beta. Won't let me leave or rejoin the beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in minecraft beta. Won't let me leave or rejoin the beta.: So I left the minecraft beta to join my friend , went on the app left it. Deleted minecraft and reinstalled it. But when i load it up it still says ik in the beta and I can't join my friend. I...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account: Good day, I need help. I am an owner of Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4, and every time I try and sign into my Microsoft account, it won't let me. Every time I click on the button that says...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in: Hi, I've just purchased this so that my kids could connect and play in the same worlds etc. But after downloading when I try to sign in I just get bounced to the 'Buy Minecraft/ Unlock the full...
  6. Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.: I recently created a Microsoft account after the new update on Minecraft so that I could finally play with my friends on Xbox. Sadly, after repeatedly trying to log in via Minecraft on my...
  7. Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.: Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log...
  8. Minecraft no me deja iniciar sesión [Translation - Minecraft won't let me sign in]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft no me deja iniciar sesión [Translation - Minecraft won't let me sign in]: Tengo Minecraft PE comprado en la Play Store, cuando intento iniciar sesión no procede, por lo que se me imposibilita jugar, sin embargo desde Minecraft Windows 10 si me deja. Otro dato es que...
  9. minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :)

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :): I've been playing a world in minecraft Pe for a while but today it doesn't let me in, I get this [img] The thing is that I have a lot of space on my device, approximately 10 GB to spare and I...
  10. Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13: I have unenrolled from the beta, but when I click uninstall, it does nothing. Any solutions? Update: I fixed it submitted by /u/sparbles123 [link] [comments]