Minecraft PE

Discus and support Minecraft PE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to make Minecraft Vid with my friend but He's playing in OLDER VERSION. Can I play with HIM? 056da109-03c2-403c-839f-91fadeb1637f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrianGamerVn208, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Minecraft PE

Hello, I'm trying to make Minecraft Vid with my friend but He's playing in
    OLDER VERSION.
    Can I play with HIM?

:)

BrianGamerVn208, Sep 6, 2019
  2. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe

Yes you can use the same account on Minecraft Win 10 and Minecraft PE.
  4. dualshark22 Win User

Randomly unlocked achievment

OMG I JUST UNLOCK IT RANDOM TO, MINECRAFT PE DELICOUS FISH
  5. Luka CvoroCvoro Win User

Не могу зайти в Xbox Live через Майнкрафт [Can't go to Xbox Live via Minecraft]

I can`t play on Minecraft PE servers.

Can you fix it?
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

i dont think you can join realms in minecraft pe edition
Thema:

Minecraft PE

1. Minecraft PE - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft 360 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 360 Edition: I need some help. I want to craft a terracotta block. I have gotten my furnace I have put coal in it for fuel and the clay block up in the ingredient but it will not fire up no matter what I do I...
  3. Minecraft For Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft For Windows 10: Hello I purchased Minecraft Java to play on mac but recently i bought a computer that runs Windows 10 and I want To Link My Xbox Account to My Mojang so I can Play with my Friends on Xbox and...
  4. Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store: I have bought Minecraft Explorer's Pack off CDKeys.com and the code they gave me has worked. When I go to manage, it says that there is 0GB ready to install and 0GB installed on the Xbox so there...
  5. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC: The game was bought online in March and It will now not let me install on my new PC. Keeps wanting me to purchase again. Please help 0a3ae1b2-e68b-4f7e-86f7-ba5babd2dd2d
  6. MINECRAFT DUNGEONS: ERROR DE PRIVILEGIO No puedes jugar porque el juego online está...

in XBoX on Windows
    MINECRAFT DUNGEONS: ERROR DE PRIVILEGIO No puedes jugar porque el juego online está...: Hola buenas, he adquirido Minecraft Dungeons en pc gracias a Xbox Game Pass y he recibido el siguiente error al intentar jugar online: ERROR DE PRIVILEGIO No puedes jugar porque el juego online...
  7. I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...: I had a Gamepass membership and was playing Minecraft Dungeons. My Gamepass was about to expire so my son bought a code from CDKeys. I put the code in and it accepted it. Now my Gamepass...
  8. Minecraft PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PlayStation: So whenever i try to login to my Microsoft account it gives me an error saying that you're sorry that i cant login. I didn't really bother it for a while but its starting to bother me now....
  9. Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft: Hi there, I've been trying to play Minecraft with my friends and I can't seem to connect to their worlds. They have the recent 1.16.1 Bedrock version of Minecraft (me on PC and them on PS4) and...
  10. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: Minecraft will not let me play on realms due to how my account is setup but i have all the settings set to let me play, the minecraft realm option no longer shows up on my xbox and on the phone it...