Minecraft PE

Discus and support Minecraft PE in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, My friend is playing on an xbox and he has invited me to a realm. I am playing on a mobile device. I have tried to accept the invite,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by jlxlz, Dec 2, 2019.

1. jlxlz
    jlxlz Guest

Minecraft PE

Hi Microsoft,

My friend is playing on an xbox and he has invited me to a realm. I am playing on a mobile device. I have tried to accept the invite, but it comes up with an error issue saying my privacy settings are set up wrong. Could you please help me out with this?

:)

jlxlz, Dec 2, 2019
  2. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe

Yes you can use the same account on Minecraft Win 10 and Minecraft PE.
  4. dualshark22 Win User

Randomly unlocked achievment

OMG I JUST UNLOCK IT RANDOM TO, MINECRAFT PE DELICOUS FISH
  5. Luka CvoroCvoro Win User

Не могу зайти в Xbox Live через Майнкрафт [Can't go to Xbox Live via Minecraft]

I can`t play on Minecraft PE servers.

Can you fix it?
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

i dont think you can join realms in minecraft pe edition
Thema:

Minecraft PE

1. Minecraft PE - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. I cannot sign into my Minecraft on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my Minecraft on Android: I can't sign into my Minecraft game on Android. I have had this game for years without issue, but now I get either of the following messages: 1. "Signing in with your Microsoft Account" and this...
  3. Minecraft PS4 Corrupted world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Corrupted world: My world on minecraft got corrupted that me and probably 10 other friends i have played on and got really far into. Yesterday Me and some of my friends were playing and the world got corrupted and...
  4. My minecraft skins disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft skins disappeared: So I bought a minecraft skin pack from the ingame store, I bought a skin pack I really liked. Now I dont have it, its gone. 4623ad1e-53a2-4fe0-b6bc-e329b77717f6
  5. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: I was playing in my minecraft world, it turned night in game so i went to go sleep in a bed, i then clicked on the home button on my controller and clicked on youtube, it then kicked from the...
  6. i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4: i have tried multiple times to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4 but everytime i do it says that i have connected it to an account i've never seen before. I searched for this...
  7. Minecraft Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Problem: Hallo, ich spiele auf der Xbox Minecraft, also die Windows Edition. Ein Kollege hat vor kurzem ein Realm eröffnet und ich wollte dort mit meinem Laptop spielen, anstatt an der Konsole. Leider kann...
  8. minecraft/switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft/switch: why does my nintendo switch minecraft say "You cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft Account and a Nintendo Switch Account. Sign in with both accounts to join servers" even...
  9. Multiplayer Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft: Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble joining a realm. Everytime I want to join a realm, it wont let me, and has a message pop up saying "You cannot play on realms bc of how your Microsoft Account is...
  10. Minecraft for android sign in is stuck on loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for android sign in is stuck on loading: So i recently redownloaded minecraft for android after a long rime (last i played was better together update) and when i tried to sign in it is stuck on the trying to sign in screen just loading...