Minecraft Pe

Discus and support Minecraft Pe in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i try to accept realm invites or friend requests, it says I cant because of how my account is set up, It said go to aka.ms/accountsettings but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AidanLocklear, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Minecraft Pe

When i try to accept realm invites or friend requests, it says I cant because of how my account is set up, It said go to aka.ms/accountsettings but after that i don't know what to do I really need help

:)

AidanLocklear, Apr 10, 2020
  2. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe

Yes you can use the same account on Minecraft Win 10 and Minecraft PE.
  4. dualshark22 Win User

Randomly unlocked achievment

OMG I JUST UNLOCK IT RANDOM TO, MINECRAFT PE DELICOUS FISH
  5. Luka CvoroCvoro Win User

Не могу зайти в Xbox Live через Майнкрафт [Can't go to Xbox Live via Minecraft]

I can`t play on Minecraft PE servers.

Can you fix it?
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

i dont think you can join realms in minecraft pe edition
Thema:

Minecraft Pe

1. Minecraft Pe - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft Beta for Xbox One Bedrock

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta for Xbox One Bedrock: Me and my buddy share a Xbox and he likes the play Minecraft on the beta, but I only like he non-beta version. Is there any way he can be on the beta while I stay in the non beta? submitted by...
  3. I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?

in XboX Insiders
    I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?: I have tried restarting my xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it hasn't worked. The game still just remains as normal minecraft. submitted by /u/johnjohnsonthefifth [link] [comments]
  4. Minecraft Dungeons Ownership Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Ownership Issue: It's been 2 days since this problem hasn't solved. I have a xbox game pass, which should make me available to play this game, but the ownership issue hasn't let me play the game for 2 days now....
  5. Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account: 2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play...
  6. minecraft dungeons privillege error

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft dungeons privillege error: I buyed minecraft dungeons. But online game is not workin. İt say privillage error. Can you help me? please 64bf7ee7-aa51-41e6-ab57-1994f9d9f66e
  7. Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store: I cant install minecraft dungeons on my laptop, has been 3 days and microsoft didnt fix yet. [img] 7547b08a-8229-4501-b6f7-1c5bea030331
  8. Minecraft Bêta 1.16.063 or 1.16.0.64? I lost everything!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bêta 1.16.063 or 1.16.0.64? I lost everything!: I have a problem with the Minecraft Beta .. My friends are on version 1.16.0.63 while I am on version 1.16.0.64? And I lost all my characters and my texture pack. I had at least 3 texture pack and...
  9. Can not install Minecraft Dungeons (0x80040154) - GamingServices not running?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not install Minecraft Dungeons (0x80040154) - GamingServices not running?: Hello, have been struggling with this for a good bit of time now... I recently purchased Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store, and when I tried to install it, it would give an error and I...
  10. Minecraft Texture packs and Skin Packs are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Texture packs and Skin Packs are gone: For some reason all of my purchases on minecraft have disappeared this includes all of my skin packs and texture packs that I spent money on... Is there any way of restoring these purchases?...