Minecraft players for xbox one

Discus and support Minecraft players for xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for people to play creative mode or survival with. Possibly people to start streaming on twitch with 9d20cc91-9c1f-4b96-b1cc-a67d7a5a0b5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SelectingKnave6, May 1, 2015.

1. Minecraft players for xbox one

Looking for people to play creative mode or survival with. Possibly people to start streaming on twitch with

:)

SelectingKnave6, May 1, 2015
  2. UltraLuigi64
    UltraLuigi64 Guest
    Minecraft - official info

Hey! I heard that Minecraft Xbox One Edition will have an update including the increase of players from 8 to 16 players! That's right! You will be able to have up to 16 players per world in Minecraft Xbox One Edition!

UltraLuigi64, May 1, 2015
  3. PapaSanPDX
    PapaSanPDX Guest
    Looking for xbox one friends close to the age of 8

Howdy!

Looking for Minecraft (XBOX One) players for my 6½ year old daughter!

GT: EmmaPDX

PapaSanPDX, May 1, 2015
  4. UltraLuigi64 Win User

Minecraft - official info

Hey! I heard that Minecraft Xbox One Edition will have an update including the increase of players from 8 to 16 players! That's right! You will be able to have up to 16 players per world in Minecraft Xbox One Edition!
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

minecraft 360 saves coming over to xbox one

Good news for Xbox Minecraft players....

I'm not one of them,but a cool feature.
  6. PapaSanPDX Win User

Looking for xbox one friends close to the age of 8

Howdy!

Looking for Minecraft (XBOX One) players for my 6½ year old daughter!

GT: EmmaPDX
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft for xbox360 not in xbox one

Ok let me try to explain it the other way around. Between different platform's i can get the point. But if you upgrade Windows from xp to vista, w7, w8 and to w10 i don't have to rebuy minecraft everytime. The software structure between xbox one and xbox
    360 is basicly based on the same principle. It's a upgrade with better hardware making it possible to get better videographics. [...]

Looking from that point it's complete [Mod Removed - Profanity] that microsoft lets their users pay for an upgraded version of Minecraft... I allready paid
    for it. Their nothing more then a bunch of wolves trying to make as much money on us players [...].
    Well, your analogy is wrong.

Updating your Windows from XP to Vista and so on up to Windows 10 would be like going from a cheap DVD player to a higher class DVD player. But you are staying within the same format.

Going from a Xbox 360 to the Xbox One is like going from a video cassette player to a BluRay Player. You can't insert your VHS tapes in your BluRay player either, and have to buy your movies again.

There WAS a limited timed offer where owners of the Xbox 360 Minecraft could get the Minecraft Xbox One Edition cheaper. However that offer ended.

Then Microsoft replaced the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" with the "Minecraft" (Bedrock Edition). If you had gotten the Xbox One Edition digitally, you CAN get the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for free, as this is the upgrade path that you know from the PC.

Should the Xbox 360 Minecraft version become backwards compatible on the Xbox One, you will be able to download that for free.

However, it will only be the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft, and will be lacking the Xbox One/PC/Mobile/Switch Minecraft Bedrock updates like the Update Aquatic and the recent Cats and Pandas update.

So you see: The Xbox One Minecraft is a completely different version as the Xbox 360 version, and therefore has to be bought again.
  8. JayDelgado Win User

Minecraft for windows 10

The thing is, Minecraft for the windows 10 and Xbox one were always two separate version. The version that was removed from the store was The Xbox one edition because there's Minecraft Bedrock now (which for a limited time players were able to upgrade
    for free).
Thema:

Minecraft players for xbox one

1. Minecraft players for xbox one - Similar Threads - Minecraft players

2. Minecraft - 2 players on Xbox One - 1st player is signed out "You are not invited..."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - 2 players on Xbox One - 1st player is signed out "You are not invited...": Hello, Looking for advice on this issue please. --------------------- We have been playing Minecraft successfully on our Xbox One with 1-4 players signed in locally. In the past few days, when...
  3. Minecraft Crossplatform - Can't Join server with other crossplatform players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Crossplatform - Can't Join server with other crossplatform players: Hi there, I am having an issue with connecting to a friends world. We have always been able to play, but recently, we are no longer able to see them online. They are currrently playing online...
  4. Minecraft skins player two

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skins player two: I have a gold account and my kids are listed as family member under that account. My one child bought the skin pack Noobs! And is able to access it fine when he is first player. However, when my...
  5. I can't see other players in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see other players in Minecraft PE: I just spent hours trying to convince my parents to get me Minecraft PE so I could play with my friends! Guess what? Finally got it! I was so excited and automatically friended everyone so we...
  6. Minecraft crossplay not working-Xbox player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft crossplay not working-Xbox player: I cant play with any ps4 players, they cant join my world and i cant join theres without there being an eternal loading screen, the only way i can play with them is if i join an xbox player and...
  7. Can’t player multiplayer on Minecraft PE - how change settings?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t player multiplayer on Minecraft PE - how change settings?: Can anyone help? Question hopefully is straightforward and all in the title... ad7f937a-8467-41b5-9b12-a6888ed68e37
  8. 2 players on Minecraft xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 players on Minecraft xbox: It says i have to change settings to play 2 players on minecraft on xbox one. Where are the setting to change? 1cafc0ad-571e-4d94-a098-4fc60e68199a
  9. Xbox Minecraft Realm Expired & Can't Renew for 10-Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Realm Expired & Can't Renew for 10-Players: Hi everyone! I bought a subscription to a 10-person realm around June 2019 and had it going until October 2019. Now in Jan 2020 - my buddies and I want to play it again so I opened the game to...
  10. 2 controllers for 2 players minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 controllers for 2 players minecraft: Hi my 7 year old has an xbox one digital and is getting on very well with it, he bought another controller so he could play 2 player on Minecraft with his friend but we cannot figure out how to do...