Minecraft Playing Together

Discus and support Minecraft Playing Together in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My little brother and I want to play Minecraft together while I'm away at college but we can't seem to make it work! I am playing bedrock version on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AliceMilitaru, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Minecraft Playing Together

My little brother and I want to play Minecraft together while I'm away at college but we can't seem to make it work!

I am playing bedrock version on PC and he's playing the same version on Xbox. When I try to add him as a friend on my PC Minecraft it comes up as offline. I'm not sure how to fix this. On the Xbox his account is highlighted as online.

How can we play in the same world together?

Thanks!

:)

AliceMilitaru, Jan 14, 2020
  2. MoeZArts Win User

Hi Alice,

I think you BOTH will need to add each other on Xbox Live as friends first before you can join each other's world.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Hi there,

just to be sure, are any of you participating in a beta version of Minecraft?

If that is the case then you won't be able to play together, since it's a requirement for both players be on the same exact version of the game.

So please double check that both versions are identical, this can also be the case if one of you has updated the game while the other one hasn't yet.

Another requirement is that all accounts need to be signed in via Xbox Live, that option is available on all platforms, this will only require Gold subscription on the Xbox One console.

Also be sure to check it Allow user created content is enabled at http://account.xbox.com/settings

Please let us know if these requirements are met and if it still isn't working.

Let us know the results
  4. RelativeAunt06 Win User

Minecraft

Let's Play Minecraft Together :D
  5. BigB EC Win User

How to play pocket edition with minecraft full game on xbox live?

In order for the two of you to play together you would both need the better together version of minecraft. If you have the xbox one edition of minecraft it is not compatible with the pocket edition.
  6. dmc0319 Win User

Join Tactical Gaming Minecraft Division

TG is a great commmunity of gamers and we have lots of fun playing Minecraft together, and playing other games together!

Join TG today!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Playing Together - Similar Threads - Minecraft Playing Together

2. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  3. Cant play better together on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play better together on minecraft: Cant add other platform players and play with them 50d5c7e5-b780-453b-a734-64f953317f32
  4. Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...: You can add servers on everything except for xbox, I had plans to play with my friends over the summer together and now we can't unless I'm on or if I pay for realms....
  5. Problem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & ...: I am having problems connecting to Minecraft Realms with my Nintendo Switch (the Better Together edition). For several hours, my sister (Switch user), best friend (Android tablet user) and I...
  6. Unable to get new Minecraft Better Together Update after purchasing DLC and playing at least 5 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get new Minecraft Better Together Update after purchasing DLC and playing at least 5 ...: I have purchased the Star Wars Classic Skins for my account and have played over 6 hours on the disc version. The update is not showing up in the store except as a 'Buy' option. How can I enable...
  7. My Minecraft lets play together is broke

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft lets play together is broke: I was in the mineplex sever on my xbox one in a game lobby trying to type a command when the time ran out and it attempted to bring me to the next game while I was typeing and the game froze then...
  8. Anyone who wants to play Minecraft together?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone who wants to play Minecraft together?: Looking to play Minecraft with other people. 32e1e57d-d460-47b7-8811-8ecd78c4c48c
  9. Anyone friend me. We should play Minecraft together.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone friend me. We should play Minecraft together.: Someone request me. I need Minecraft/xbox friends. Just request and I'll accept. My gt is "" a8d53931-dec3-43ec-b630-333290a00198
  10. Unable to play Minecraft better together because of wrong versions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play Minecraft better together because of wrong versions.: Heya! Me and my friend are trying to play Minecraft better together, Hes on Xbox One and I'm on Windows 10/PC. I enrolled for the Xbox insider Programme and got Minecraft 1.2.13. He enrolled...