Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error

Discus and support Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Used to play in multiplayer all the time using our xbox live accounts so that we can play even if we are not together. Then I had to go to my province... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Urielectric, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Urielectric
    Urielectric Guest

Used to play in multiplayer all the time using our xbox live accounts so that we can play even if we are not together. Then I had to go to my province where the internet provider is different.

I cant play mcpe multiplayer whenever I go there. I can go and play with external servers such as The Hive etc. But I cannot enter any of my friends' worlds and they cannot enter mine.

When I go back home to my original place, I can play normally again. The thing is, I stay most of my weeks in the province. What should I do??

For references. PLDT is my internet provider when I am back home, and Community Cable (Kwiknet) is my provider in the province.

:)

Urielectric, Sep 18, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check your NAT settings and if set on strict contact your ISP to port forward your router.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

4. XBF Javier R Win User

Cant play with friends in Minecraft

Hello WinMichal,

Considering that this has to do with being seen within the game itself, we suggest following the steps provided on
    this (How to play multiplayer Minecraft: Pocket Edition) page that covers the basics of setting up
    a multiplayer game within the PE edition of Minecraft.

Try following this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word through xbox live

Hello SHAHMMM,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to join your friends in their world on the mobile version of Minecraft.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow the steps provided through our
    How to play multiplayer Minecraft: Pocket Edition
    support article as it has an extensive guide on setting
    up games with friends.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  6. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Pocket Edition

2. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5
  3. No puedo jugar con mis amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [I can't play with my friends in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo jugar con mis amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [I can't play with my friends in...: Yo tengo mcpe en la última versión y mis amigos también pero ellos juegan en xbox one lo que pasa es que en xbox y hace un dia si me dejaba unirme a su mundo pero hoy hace unas horas no me deja...
  4. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.: My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account....
  5. Cannot Chat In Minecraft Pocket Edition On Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Chat In Minecraft Pocket Edition On Phone: Hey, I can't type on mcpe. I can't fix it 9bc5b87b-8cd1-446d-8f2f-0f6648bb3fa6
  6. Minecraft Pocket Edition not Opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition not Opening.: Hi! I have been playing mcpe for years now, and today this issue occurred. I made a world that I worked on and I wanted to show my xbox live friend. When she tried joining, it was the same error...
  7. Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition: In short the game wants me to keep asking to authenticate to xbox live? I've done the process about twice now and it keeps asking me? fd6a6439-7cdc-4bd0-9449-de4ce98db7c0
  8. Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition: So I have been playing with my friends on Minecraft Pocket Edition since I can't get an Xbox at the Moment, he has created a realm and for some reason now I can't access the realm because I get...
  9. Minecraft: Pocket Edition Licensing Error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft: Pocket Edition Licensing Error: ive been playing minecraft on my android phone for a long time, but today it said there was a licensing error. i backed out and went back in the game several times to see if that would fix it but...
  10. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...