Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error

Discus and support Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Used to play in multiplayer all the time using our xbox live accounts so that we can play even if we are not together. Then I had to go to my province... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Urielectric, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Urielectric
    Urielectric Guest

Used to play in multiplayer all the time using our xbox live accounts so that we can play even if we are not together. Then I had to go to my province where the internet provider is different.

I cant play mcpe multiplayer whenever I go there. I can go and play with external servers such as The Hive etc. But I cannot enter any of my friends' worlds and they cannot enter mine.

When I go back home to my original place, I can play normally again. The thing is, I stay most of my weeks in the province. What should I do??

For references. PLDT is my internet provider when I am back home, and Community Cable (Kwiknet) is my provider in the province.

:)

Urielectric, Sep 18, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check your NAT settings and if set on strict contact your ISP to port forward your router.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

4. XBF Javier R Win User

Cant play with friends in Minecraft

Hello WinMichal,

Considering that this has to do with being seen within the game itself, we suggest following the steps provided on
    this (How to play multiplayer Minecraft: Pocket Edition) page that covers the basics of setting up
    a multiplayer game within the PE edition of Minecraft.

Try following this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  5. IIIVAxelVIII Win User

Voice chatting in MC PE

6. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word through xbox live

Hello SHAHMMM,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to join your friends in their world on the mobile version of Minecraft.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow the steps provided through our
    How to play multiplayer Minecraft: Pocket Edition
    support article as it has an extensive guide on setting
    up games with friends.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Pocket Edition

2. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.10: Cannot join friend’s world

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.10: Cannot join friend’s world: Hello Microsoft team and community, I have been constantly trying to join my friend’s multiplayer world on Minecraft, but it says “Unable to join game,” or something along those lines. We are...
  3. My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.: Hello...Its all in the title. My minecraft PE app is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not even though i did buy it from the app store but it wants it from the microsoft store so im...
  4. : Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue: : Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue Hello everyone! So I have been trying to play Minecraft PE on my ios device but I have been experiencing a major issue. When I load up the game...
  5. Minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition: I cant play on multiplayer because my multiplayer in microsoft settings is not turned or or not allowed and I can not find it please help a3482f2d-ec53-46d8-bec8-2f08664c7abb
  6. Minecraft pocket edition and inviting friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition and inviting friends?: Hello, I recently downloaded Minecraft to my sons Amazon tablet. Today I set up my account too and wanted to try to be invited to my sons world, but the game will not allow me to. It said...
  7. Minecraft Xbox Not Syncing From Pocket Edition?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox Not Syncing From Pocket Edition?!: Hello, I have recently purchased Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android tablet and have created a world. I also have Minecraft on my Xbox One and when I try to sync the saved Pocket Edition...
  8. minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft pocket edition: Good afternoon, i have been playing on my phone minecraft pocket edition for a while and my xbox account was linked correctly, i had to reinstall the game cause it had issues, the game is working...
  9. Unable to play Multiplayer or on Server on Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Multiplayer or on Server on Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi, I've been trying to solve this issue for a couple of weeks by searching on Google to no success. I had managed to fix this problem for a day, but upon entering the app the next day my...
  10. No deja invitar y jugar en línea con amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [Edit -...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No deja invitar y jugar en línea con amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [Edit -...: Hola. Mi problema es que no me deja invitar amigos y me sale que tu cuenta de microsoft esta desconectada. Me meto y sale que esta conectada. Ademas cuando cierro la sesion y vuelvo a entrar se...