Minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing

Discus and support Minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When ever I try to sign in to any xbox account it crashes, I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and that hasn't helped... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmandaDorland, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing

When ever I try to sign in to any xbox account it crashes, I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and that hasn't helped

:)

AmandaDorland, Nov 4, 2020
  2. shirohimee Win User

My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account. Anyone can help?
    edit: now i need to relog the app twice in order to make the game working correctly.
  3. Spiritak Win User

Minecraft: Pocket Edition is crashing

I have the same issue on newest builds of Windows 10 (Lumia 640). You are not alone, user reviews in windows store are mostly about this issue. Everyone is annoyed by it, since this crash problem persists for too long with no fix and we can't play the game
    at all.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

5. qwegggweg Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

No, because i do not have the minecraft windows 10 edition, only the pocket edition.
  6. FathiYakan Win User

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition
Thema:

Minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing

1. Minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Minecraft pocket edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Pocket Edition: I am trying to join my friends minecraft world but I cant join her world and she cant join mine. I am able to join other peoples worlds but I still am only not able to join her world. Is there...
  3. I can't able to join Any server and Featured Server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't able to join Any server and Featured Server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: When I update My Minecraft Pocket Edition this issue started happening. All the are showing disconnect from server and different sentence about Client Version. Please solve this issue and reply to...
  4. minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft pocket edition: ok so i recently got minecraft pocket edition. and i linked my microsoft account. like my xbox one account. and when i try to send my friends a request, they dont see it. they dont play on xbox i...
  5. Whenever I try to sign into xbox live with Minecraft pocket edition the keyboard just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to sign into xbox live with Minecraft pocket edition the keyboard just...: This is what happens there is just no keybaord to type with so I can’t enter anything. [img] e0b86091-d85d-4880-b175-ab544f95a519
  6. microsoft account sign in for minecraft pocket edition kicks back to main menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account sign in for minecraft pocket edition kicks back to main menu: pretty much all I do is sign in on the main menu, add my email and password to the microsoft log in thing, I then hit the log in button and it takes me back to minecraft normally but it doesnt act...
  7. I can't make my pocket edition minecraft world into a server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't make my pocket edition minecraft world into a server: I am unable to make my Minecraft world into a server so that my friends and I can play at any time in the world. I have the IP address for the world and have kept the port 19132. I am not sure how...
  8. How to transfer a minecraft xbox world to minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer a minecraft xbox world to minecraft pocket edition: Hi I really need help so I play on xbox and my friend plays on pocket edition I have to be on the world so that he can play because I made it. Can someone pleaseee explain to me how I send my...
  9. Minecraft Pocket Edition Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition Login: Before, the Minecraft login would give me an error and not let me log in, but not when i click it nothing pops up as if the button does nothing? I want to play with my friends on my console but I...
  10. Re: Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPad, LAN/multiplayer not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re: Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPad, LAN/multiplayer not working correctly: I have two kids who play Minecraft PE together on our home WiFi network. Until recently, they've been able to join each others worlds. The functionality has stopped working. The issue has nothing...