: Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue

Discus and support : Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue Hello everyone! So I have been trying to play Minecraft PE on my ios device but I have been... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RadRoman, Jul 25, 2020.

1. RadRoman
    RadRoman Guest

Hello everyone! So I have been trying to play Minecraft PE on my ios device but I have been experiencing a major issue. When I load up the game and try to connect to anything involving internet connection whether its market place or multiplayer servers
    or even realms/lan worlds, it does not work at all. I have tried almost everything. I have gone into privacy and online safety settings. I have signed in to my friend's account to see if they work but nothing has worked. But the time it DID WORK I was connected
    to someone else's wifi or cellular data. Now I have restarted my router and my wifi works completely fine for everything but on Minecraft PE it just doesn't cooperate. The only thing I can think of is maybe my wifi has some sort of firewall against Minecraft
    if that is possible? I don't know. But I have really enjoyed playing it when it has worked! So please let me know what you think. Thank you!

:)

RadRoman, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Blueheart14 Win User

Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account

Minecraft pocket edition can only be connected to a Xbox when on the same internet connection as the console
  3. TheNexusGen Win User

Connect to external server using Windows 10 Edition

With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you can connect and play online with friends on Pocket Edition as well as the Xbox One Edition. However, until the full rollout of the upcoming Better Together update for Minecraft, you aren't able to connect to servers
    outside of realms and what I've previously mentioned.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

No deja invitar y jugar en línea con amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [Edit - Translation] - Don't let invite and play online with friends in Minecraft pocket edition

Hello Cidinski1,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are coming across issues with the pocket edition of Minecraft. For assistance with the pocket edition of Minecraft, it is best to request support from Mojang. You can find their support
    site here: Mojang Minecraft Support

What we can recommend is to make sure your mobile device is connected to a WiFi network. You can also try restarting your mobile device. Hope this helps.
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Can someone help me to connect to a Minecraft Realm for Minecraft Pocket Edition?

Heya!

So we are sure we understand exactly what is going on are you having issues connecting to a Realm on the pocket edition only or on both versions?

If you sign into your profile online and check your
    privacy settings
    do you see any difference when setting everything to all or open?

Have you followed the steps on the
    Minecraft guide for the Pocket edition?
    You may also want to file a support ticket with them as suggested in the guide.
  6. oO Janeway Oo Win User

Minecraft login issue

Hi There!

My suggestion would be check if the app is up to date and doesn't require up dating.

Otherwise issues with IOS and Minecraft may be better addressed at the link below, which is also specifically for the pocket editions (mobiles):

https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-pocket-edition

Hope this finds you to a solution!
Thema:

1. : Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Pocket Edition

2. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.10: Cannot join friend’s world

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.10: Cannot join friend’s world: Hello Microsoft team and community, I have been constantly trying to join my friend’s multiplayer world on Minecraft, but it says “Unable to join game,” or something along those lines. We are...
  3. My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.: Hello...Its all in the title. My minecraft PE app is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not even though i did buy it from the app store but it wants it from the microsoft store so im...
  4. Minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition: I cant play on multiplayer because my multiplayer in microsoft settings is not turned or or not allowed and I can not find it please help a3482f2d-ec53-46d8-bec8-2f08664c7abb
  5. Minecraft pocket edition and inviting friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition and inviting friends?: Hello, I recently downloaded Minecraft to my sons Amazon tablet. Today I set up my account too and wanted to try to be invited to my sons world, but the game will not allow me to. It said...
  6. Minecraft Xbox Not Syncing From Pocket Edition?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox Not Syncing From Pocket Edition?!: Hello, I have recently purchased Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android tablet and have created a world. I also have Minecraft on my Xbox One and when I try to sync the saved Pocket Edition...
  7. minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft pocket edition: Good afternoon, i have been playing on my phone minecraft pocket edition for a while and my xbox account was linked correctly, i had to reinstall the game cause it had issues, the game is working...
  8. Unable to play Multiplayer or on Server on Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Multiplayer or on Server on Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi, I've been trying to solve this issue for a couple of weeks by searching on Google to no success. I had managed to fix this problem for a day, but upon entering the app the next day my...
  9. No deja invitar y jugar en línea con amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [Edit -...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No deja invitar y jugar en línea con amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [Edit -...: Hola. Mi problema es que no me deja invitar amigos y me sale que tu cuenta de microsoft esta desconectada. Me meto y sale que esta conectada. Ademas cuando cierro la sesion y vuelvo a entrar se...
  10. Minecraft pocket edition "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition "Unable to connect to world": Hi, I tried joining my friend's world and got hit with the "Unable to join world" error. It had no explanation what so ever, it was saying "Connecting to multiplayer game" for a long time and then...