Minecraft pocket edition sign in problem

Discus and support Minecraft pocket edition sign in problem in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I hope someone can answer me so uh i have a glitch where in 1.16.40 when i signin it takes me to a continue and when i press it it takes me back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MilesFranco, Nov 20, 2020.

1. MilesFranco
    MilesFranco Guest

I hope someone can answer me so uh i have a glitch where in 1.16.40 when i signin it takes me to a continue and when i press it it takes me back to the sign in menu and when i press continue again my screen goes completely blank ive tried reinstalling
    ive tried restarting my phone ive tried deleting possible corrupted files can someone help me

:)

MilesFranco, Nov 20, 2020
  2. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

My Xbox account keeps crashing when I join MCPE.

If this is minecraft pocket edition this is a mojang problem and not your microsoft account
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.

Hello Andrew,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to content that was purchased within the Google Play store for the game Minecraft on your Android device.

Unfortunately, the content purchased on the Pocket Edition of Minecraft does not correlate with the Xbox Live account due to the content being from a different store. You can, however, choose to ensure that the account signed into the Pocket Edition is a
    linked Mojang and Microsoft account.

As long as you do not experience problems when logging into Xbox Live when prompted on the Pocket Edition of Minecraft, all content should already be available for
    Minecraft on your PC.

We hope that this information helps, and we wish you the best.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

5. XBF Brad A Win User

"Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error

Hello Eternal,

Sorry for the issue with signing in. Have you contacted Mojang with the issue of signing into Minecraft PE? They both are linked as you need to sign into the Xbox live for the pocket edition.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. qwegggweg Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

No, because i do not have the minecraft windows 10 edition, only the pocket edition.
Thema:

1. Minecraft pocket edition sign in problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft pocket edition

2. Re: Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPad, LAN/multiplayer not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re: Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPad, LAN/multiplayer not working correctly: I have two kids who play Minecraft PE together on our home WiFi network. Until recently, they've been able to join each others worlds. The functionality has stopped working. The issue has nothing...
  3. minecraft pocket edition: unable to connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft pocket edition: unable to connect: hello there! lately me and my friend have been trying to play on our multiplayer world but whenever i host one, he is unable to connect. and the same happens when he hosts one. note: we live...
  4. Minecraft Pocket Edition on Android Having Trouble logging in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition on Android Having Trouble logging in: I am trying to play Minecraft Pocket Edition on my Andriod Device, which seems to download fine there however when I start to sign into the game, I get a long and forever loading screen of me...
  5. Minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing: When ever I try to sign in to any xbox account it crashes, I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and that hasn't helped 8f752308-acfb-49e2-8098-7aeca0fa9dca
  6. Minecraft pocket edition on my android phone crashes every time I try to sign into Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition on my android phone crashes every time I try to sign into Microsoft: Every time I try to sign in to Microsoft account it always crashes, which means I can't play with friends, when I first got the game on my android phone it worked great, I played for 2 months with...
  7. Je n'arrive pas à jouer en ligne sur minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Je n'arrive pas à jouer en ligne sur minecraft pocket edition: Bonjour J'aimerais jouer en ligne avec des amis sur minecraft p.e mais quand je veux y associer un compte microsoft, je n'y arrive pas, mon appareil cherche un peu, puis laisse tomber. Comment...
  8. Can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Pocket Edition: I have been trying to log into xbox live on minecraft pocket edition all day so I could play on my friends realm. Just bought it today. I was able to login while in the beta version but not the...
  9. Xbox live account not logging in minecraft pocket edition 1.16.40 and black screen appears...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live account not logging in minecraft pocket edition 1.16.40 and black screen appears...: I recently restored my mobile and I lost every App data. I reinstalled everything along with Minecraft pocket edition. When I try to log in with my Xbox live account, it is asking for log in and...
  10. Minecraft Pocket Edition On Android Crashes When Signing In to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition On Android Crashes When Signing In to Microsoft Account: Every time I sign in to my Microsoft Account on PE, the whole app crashes. I tried clearing out all data and cache, and uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, but it still crashes. The game...