Minecraft pocket edition

Discus and support Minecraft pocket edition in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, i am having trouble logging into Minecraft pocket edition with my Xbox live account. I try to sign in but it keeps saying: something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KNIGHTSLAYER202, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Minecraft pocket edition

Hello Microsoft, i am having trouble logging into Minecraft pocket edition with my Xbox live account. I try to sign in but it keeps saying: something is wrong, try again or try on xbox.com. i tried to log in on there, i signed i, but it doesn't sign me into
    Minecraft. Please let me know how to fix this.

Thank you

:)

KNIGHTSLAYER202, Dec 24, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

3. qwegggweg Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

No, because i do not have the minecraft windows 10 edition, only the pocket edition.
  4. FathiYakan Win User

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition
  5. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

My Xbox account keeps crashing when I join MCPE.

If this is minecraft pocket edition this is a mojang problem and not your microsoft account
  6. BigB EC Win User

How to play pocket edition with minecraft full game on xbox live?

In order for the two of you to play together you would both need the better together version of minecraft. If you have the xbox one edition of minecraft it is not compatible with the pocket edition.
Thema:

Minecraft pocket edition

1. Minecraft pocket edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft pocket edition

2. Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?: I live overseas to my friends and the time difference is huge so i really want to create a realm. But I have set all the settings to Friends and it still doesnt work. I need to know the exact...
  3. My pocket edition minecraft isn't letting me accept other peoples minecraft game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pocket edition minecraft isn't letting me accept other peoples minecraft game invites: it comes up with 'You need to change the details of your microsoft account but iv'e tried everything beb1a899-a70e-4564-8744-669ac79339c3
  4. minecraft Pocket edition privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft Pocket edition privacy settings: so, when i logged in into my ipad on minecraft PE, it asked me to go and review my privacy settings on the website. but i did all the steps it told me, and i could not reach the xbox/windows 10...
  5. Minecraft Pocket Edition, unable to connect to friends world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition, unable to connect to friends world.: Hello, me and my friends bought minecraft on the playstore and have the same version. We both tried inviting each other to our worlds and when we try to join it says, " unable to connect to world....
  6. minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft pocket edition: hi i need to delete minecraft for a short while but i want to know if my world file will be saved on my android phone d6edd324-dbde-49b9-a043-fef5077dad75
  7. I can’t find my packs on Minecraft pocket edition for iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t find my packs on Minecraft pocket edition for iOS: I purchased packs on my iphone for minecraft, but when i logged into my account they had disappeared even though I selected save to my account and not leave on my device....
  8. Meus amigos no Minecraft Pocket Edition não conseguem ver minhas mensagens dentro dos...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Meus amigos no Minecraft Pocket Edition não conseguem ver minhas mensagens dentro dos...: Isso tinha acontecido outra vez, mas depois de um tempo voltava, mas dessa vez não tá voltando ao normal, preciso de ajuda... [Translation-This had happened again, but after a while I was back,...
  9. Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hello, my friend cannot enter my world in Minecraft Pocket Edition, he is constantly locating the server, we are both on Android phone 9b8cf075-b73e-4ba2-85d8-c6a16c39def0
  10. Minecraft Pocket Edition has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition has stopped working: I have sent out a bug report at mojang.com yesterday. https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MCPE/issues/MCPE-61661?filter=allopenissues However, today I told some of my friends my issues. And one of...