Minecraft Pocket Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Pocket Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't sign into Minecraft Pocket Edition I tryed to sign in with both of my Microsoft accounts but when i try to sign in the screen goes to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adrianbatista, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Minecraft Pocket Edition

I can't sign into Minecraft Pocket Edition I tryed to sign in with both of my Microsoft accounts but when i try to sign in the screen goes to the Minecraft menu and it still says sign in it doesn't say my gamertag and i tryed to go on a server the screen
    said that i have to sign in on my account i don't know what to do I even uninstalled Minecraft Pocket Edition then reinstalled it but the same thing happens i don't know what to do.

:)

Adrianbatista, Sep 17, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

3. qwegggweg Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

No, because i do not have the minecraft windows 10 edition, only the pocket edition.
  4. FathiYakan Win User

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition
  5. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

My Xbox account keeps crashing when I join MCPE.

If this is minecraft pocket edition this is a mojang problem and not your microsoft account
  6. BigB EC Win User

How to play pocket edition with minecraft full game on xbox live?

In order for the two of you to play together you would both need the better together version of minecraft. If you have the xbox one edition of minecraft it is not compatible with the pocket edition.
Thema:

Minecraft Pocket Edition

1. Minecraft Pocket Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Pocket Edition

2. minecraft pocket edition kimlik doğrulama sorunu[Translation-minecraft pocket edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft pocket edition kimlik doğrulama sorunu[Translation-minecraft pocket edition...: orijinal satın aldığım minecraft pocket edition uygulamasına xbox hesabımı bağladım ama arkadaşımın realmine giremiyorum kimlik doğrulaması istiyor nasıl yaparım? [Translation-I connected my...
  3. Minecraft pocket edition entirely crashes when you hit login to xbox live

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft pocket edition entirely crashes when you hit login to xbox live: alot of people have been complaining about this and nobody resolved or even mentioned the issue yet, is there maybe a way around this? ed45c493-226c-4613-a077-a7f2638a161b
  4. Converting .mc screenshots | Minecraft Bedrock Edition/Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converting .mc screenshots | Minecraft Bedrock Edition/Pocket Edition: I have a realms world where I have taken screenshots both on the Xbox and Nintendo switch. I have shared the screenshots on the realm's activity feed. I am able to locate where all of these files...
  5. Cant sing in my xbox account for Minecraft: Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant sing in my xbox account for Minecraft: Pocket Edition: Hi I bought MCPE before some days to play it with my girlfriend (she is currently in a different country) and it all went smoothly and everything was working fine until today. It started when I...
  6. 마인크래프트 포켓에디션 오류[Translation-Minecraft Pocket Edition error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 포켓에디션 오류[Translation-Minecraft Pocket Edition error]: 안녕하세요 는 모바일 마인크래프트를 즐겻하는 한 있니다 근데 오늘 가 서버를 직 8시간 동안 엄청 힘들게 만들엇었는데 갑자기 서버에서 놀던중 튕기는 현상이 발생하였습니다 이 이후 다시 들어 갈 했지만 들어가지지 않아서 시동안 기다리다가 들어갔습니다 다시 들어가니 앱이 백업이 돼어버 서 아에 초기화가 돼있더군요 가 즐겨하는 이런 좋은 게임이 이런...
  7. I have a Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone, and logged into this account. But i can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone, and logged into this account. But i can't...: Back in 2015, i bought a MCPE, and did never delete it from my phone (An iPhone) Not a long time ago, i updated the minecraft and log in with the account im currently in here, today i entered the...
  8. Can’t chat on Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t chat on Minecraft Pocket Edition: I’ve been muted since day 1 that i started playing minecraft. The only person who can see my chat is my friend. He can see it on a public server and he can see what everyone else is saying. I, on...
  9. Signing in won't work on Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing in won't work on Minecraft Pocket Edition: My friend has been going through an issue where they're unable to log into Minecraft. [img] I apologize if the image is hard to see but this is what they get once they try to sign into their...
  10. Can't Connect to Minecraft Pocket Edition on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to Minecraft Pocket Edition on XBox One: I use Minecraft Pocket Edition on my iPhone. My son uses XBox One. We used to be able to play on my world together but for now we are not able to. We use the same WiFi but we aren't able to see...