minecraft pocket edition

Discus and support minecraft pocket edition in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; ok so i recently got minecraft pocket edition. and i linked my microsoft account. like my xbox one account. and when i try to send my friends a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by swagmoneyonthetrack, Apr 1, 2021.

1. minecraft pocket edition

ok so i recently got minecraft pocket edition. and i linked my microsoft account. like my xbox one account. and when i try to send my friends a request, they dont see it. they dont play on xbox i dont think. but when i try to friend them they dont see it. and when they friend me, i dont see the request. so **** do i do-

:)

swagmoneyonthetrack, Apr 1, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

3. qwegggweg Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

No, because i do not have the minecraft windows 10 edition, only the pocket edition.
  4. FathiYakan Win User

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition
  5. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

My Xbox account keeps crashing when I join MCPE.

If this is minecraft pocket edition this is a mojang problem and not your microsoft account
  6. BigB EC Win User

How to play pocket edition with minecraft full game on xbox live?

In order for the two of you to play together you would both need the better together version of minecraft. If you have the xbox one edition of minecraft it is not compatible with the pocket edition.
Thema:

minecraft pocket edition

1. minecraft pocket edition - Similar Threads - minecraft pocket edition

2. Whenever I try to sign into xbox live with Minecraft pocket edition the keyboard just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to sign into xbox live with Minecraft pocket edition the keyboard just...: This is what happens there is just no keybaord to type with so I can’t enter anything. [img] e0b86091-d85d-4880-b175-ab544f95a519
  3. microsoft account sign in for minecraft pocket edition kicks back to main menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account sign in for minecraft pocket edition kicks back to main menu: pretty much all I do is sign in on the main menu, add my email and password to the microsoft log in thing, I then hit the log in button and it takes me back to minecraft normally but it doesnt act...
  4. I can't make my pocket edition minecraft world into a server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't make my pocket edition minecraft world into a server: I am unable to make my Minecraft world into a server so that my friends and I can play at any time in the world. I have the IP address for the world and have kept the port 19132. I am not sure how...
  5. How to transfer a minecraft xbox world to minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer a minecraft xbox world to minecraft pocket edition: Hi I really need help so I play on xbox and my friend plays on pocket edition I have to be on the world so that he can play because I made it. Can someone pleaseee explain to me how I send my...
  6. Minecraft Pocket Edition Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition Login: Before, the Minecraft login would give me an error and not let me log in, but not when i click it nothing pops up as if the button does nothing? I want to play with my friends on my console but I...
  7. Re: Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPad, LAN/multiplayer not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re: Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPad, LAN/multiplayer not working correctly: I have two kids who play Minecraft PE together on our home WiFi network. Until recently, they've been able to join each others worlds. The functionality has stopped working. The issue has nothing...
  8. Minecraft pocket edition sign in problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft pocket edition sign in problem: I hope someone can answer me so uh i have a glitch where in 1.16.40 when i signin it takes me to a continue and when i press it it takes me back to the sign in menu and when i press continue again...
  9. minecraft pocket edition: unable to connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft pocket edition: unable to connect: hello there! lately me and my friend have been trying to play on our multiplayer world but whenever i host one, he is unable to connect. and the same happens when he hosts one. note: we live...
  10. Minecraft Pocket Edition on Android Having Trouble logging in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition on Android Having Trouble logging in: I am trying to play Minecraft Pocket Edition on my Andriod Device, which seems to download fine there however when I start to sign into the game, I get a long and forever loading screen of me...