Minecraft Preview stuck in demo mode.

Discus and support Minecraft Preview stuck in demo mode. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I tried installing Minecraft Preview but when I opened it, it looked like this: (why?) [img] 3fce1cde-d7a1-457b-af2e-d4dbabaa9bc8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MirGame, Jul 3, 2022.

1. MirGame
    MirGame Guest

So I tried installing Minecraft Preview but when I opened it, it looked like this: (why?)

Minecraft Preview stuck in demo mode. [​IMG]

:)

MirGame, Jul 3, 2022
  2. MirGame Win User

Basically, it is asking me to pay money even though I OWN Minecraft Bedrock on Windows.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi MirGame, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Make sure that you're signed in under the account where the game was purchased.
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

MineCraft 帳號由Mojang轉移到Microsoft之後需要重新購買

感谢您访问 Xbox 论坛。很抱歉听到您在迁移后遇到 Minecraft 问题。您不需要再次购买该游戏。

Minecraft支持有一篇出色的文 ,可以帮助您在卡在演示模式下解决问题。請參閱這裡的文 : Minecraft: Java Edition Demo Mode – Home

问候

-隼鸟

[以上文字为机器翻译,可能 法准确代表原帖]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox forums. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with Minecraft after the migration. You are not expected to purchase the game again.

Minecraft support has an excellent article which should help you troubleshoot your issue while stuck in the Demo mode. Please refer to the article here: Minecraft: Java Edition Demo Mode – Home

Regards,

-Hayabusa
  5. AlexBunn22 Win User

My Minecraft is stuck in Demo mode as "player"

There was an issue on Mojang's end with the account migrations.

https://twitter.com/MojangStatus/status/1498335241836142596?cxt=HHwWiIC9wdj9k8spAAAA

I've been in touch with Minecraft support myself and they are working to fix the problem for the players who have been affected by this bug. We'll unfortunately have to wait a few days until they finish fixing everything.

I'd recommend checking in on the Mojang Status twitter account and keeping an eye on your emails, they might complete the migrations for us, or we'll need to restart the migration process once they've finished fixing everything.
  6. Francia J. Win User

My Minecraft is stuck in Demo mode as "player"

Hi KarleighSmith, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

1. Please double-check you are logging in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account.

2. Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account. Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

Once confirmed, sign out on the Minecraft Launcher then restart your PC before signing back in. You can also check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
Thema:

1. Minecraft Preview stuck in demo mode. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Preview stuck

2. Minecraft preview friends multiplayer worlds

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft preview friends multiplayer worlds: Hello I asked the same question a while back it was only happening with one friend but know its happening with all my friends so is it something wrong with my account? please get back to me thanks...
  3. Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft preview: Hello I asked the same question a while back it was only happening with one friend but know its happeing with all my friends so is it something wrong with my account? please get back to me thanks...
  4. Minecraft beta and preview not appearing on insider hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft beta and preview not appearing on insider hub: Hello, when I opened up my insider hub none of the minecraft previews were there. I've installed and uninstalled minecraft countless times but still there are no minecraft previews on insider hub....
  5. Cannot leave the minecraft preview on my xbox nor PC even though I've been enrolled in it...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot leave the minecraft preview on my xbox nor PC even though I've been enrolled in it...: It will not show up in the insider hub on either device, and uninstalling and reinstalling does not fix one thing. It just does not let me unenroll in either program. I'm in alpha skip-ahead, as...
  6. Minecraft Preview Worlds going forward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Preview Worlds going forward: Hello, I’m wondering if worlds created INSIDE Minecraft Preview on Xbox X|S will be available to migrate to the release version of Minecraft once it reaches the same update as Preview? I’ve put a...
  7. Anyone Noticing that minecraft is different when in update preview

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone Noticing that minecraft is different when in update preview: There are a lot more features like custom mouse cursor and not the black one with the circle, Resource Packs being available to use from outside sources and others submitted by /u/swiftaeeee...
  8. Bring back Minecraft preview please

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Minecraft preview please: Can you bring back Minecraft preview submitted by /u/XXSlayer4698 [link] [comments]
  9. Cannot Install Minecraft Preview

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Minecraft Preview: I am trying to install Minecraft Preview but was unable to as there was no Install button. I tried contacting Minecraft Support but their solutions did not work. And yes, I own Minecraft for...
  10. Minecraft is stuck on beta after 1.19 and i downloaded minecraft preview

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft is stuck on beta after 1.19 and i downloaded minecraft preview: So last week the new minecraft update came out and becuase me and my freind was grinding on gta online i didnt leave the beta program and when i hit minecraft on the insider hub it says download...