Minecraft problem

Discus and support Minecraft problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys i’ve been having problems with my minecraft pocket edition for a while now.i can join everyones worlds but no one can join mine. We both have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bilal Maaliki, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Minecraft problem

Hey guys i’ve been having problems with my minecraft pocket edition for a while now.i can join everyones worlds but no one can join mine. We both have each other added but still they cannot join me. I found out that whenever i join my world and go into
    settings the multiplayer option is off but before i entire the world i am sure i turn it on. Can anyone help me.

:)

Bilal Maaliki, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Gaming0425 Win User

Xbox sign in bug

I am playing on a iphone SE. There was no problem when I FIRST played Minecraft. But when I signed in to the Xbox live in Xbox.com, My Minecraft freezes so when I installed Minecraft, it looked like this problem.
  3. killakellen21 Win User

Unable to Play Downloaded games due to Error code 0x87de2713 and 0x87de2714

Minecraft is having the same problem
  4. Teckstar68 Win User

Can't purchase Battlefield 4 from store

Update: Same problem with minecraft
  5. Plowicus Win User

Twitch Error 0x10331196 No solutions yet

I wonder if it is a Minecraft problem
  6. Farley2794 Win User

TU 9 connection to the server was lost error message

is the minecraft website acknowledging the problem
Thema:

Minecraft problem

1. Minecraft problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft problem

2. Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating...: Soy usuario de minecraft windows 10 edition y de minecraft realms, llevo ya dos meses pagando el servicio de un realm para 10 jugadores, el problema es que este mes no pudimos pagar el realm antes...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem: I use mobile to play Minecraft. When I try to join my friend's world, it shows that my privacy settings don't allow me to play multiplayer games. There are no parental controls active and every...
  4. Minecraft xbox insider hub problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox insider hub problem: I want to update my minecraft to 1.16.0.68 from 1.16.20.50 but whenever I try to open the xbox insider hub to join the beta it says we've detected that the person logging in is younger than 18...
  5. Problema inicio Minecraft[Translation-Minecraft startup problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema inicio Minecraft[Translation-Minecraft startup problem]: Hola a todos, Desde ayer 30 de junio de 2020, el juego Minecraft no se inicia en mi xbox one s all digital. No muestra ningún código de error, simplemente se queda la pantalla en blanco y no...
  6. Minecraft cross platform problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cross platform problem: Hello i am having a problem on minecraft at the moment. I want to play with my friend on xbox but i own a ps4. It says that i will have to go on a website which is called Remoteconnect where i...
  7. Minecraft-There was a problem loading this world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft-There was a problem loading this world: OK, so I went on my pc ready to play on my minecraft world, but, when I clicked it, it said "There was a problem loading this world." Can anyone please tell me how I can fix this? Thanks....
  8. Minecraft ps4 account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 account problem: Hi, so when i first tried to log in with my microsoft account a different gamertag appears instead of mine. i know there is a problem regarding the creation of new xbox accounts when you try to...
  9. Minecraft Nether Update problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nether Update problems: hello I noticed that Minecraft has a new update for 1.16.0 and I wanted downloaded but it didn't show up and it's still version 1.14.0 on my computer plus when I tried to download update on the...
  10. Problemas al iniciar sesión en Minecraft PS4[Problems logging into Minecraft PS4]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas al iniciar sesión en Minecraft PS4[Problems logging into Minecraft PS4]: Hola, me gustaría solucionar un problema que tengo a la hora de iniciar sesión con mi cuenta de Microsoft Minecraft en PS4, al momento de vincular el correo al juego, me aparece un error, el...