Minecraft problem

Discus and support Minecraft problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys i’ve been having problems with my minecraft pocket edition for a while now.i can join everyones worlds but no one can join mine. We both have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bilal Maaliki, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Minecraft problem

Hey guys i’ve been having problems with my minecraft pocket edition for a while now.i can join everyones worlds but no one can join mine. We both have each other added but still they cannot join me. I found out that whenever i join my world and go into
    settings the multiplayer option is off but before i entire the world i am sure i turn it on. Can anyone help me.

:)

Bilal Maaliki, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Gaming0425 Win User

Xbox sign in bug

I am playing on a iphone SE. There was no problem when I FIRST played Minecraft. But when I signed in to the Xbox live in Xbox.com, My Minecraft freezes so when I installed Minecraft, it looked like this problem.
  3. QuestionQuest Win User

Minecraft wrong player

thx for the Reply,

yes this is my Problem we transferred it from minecraft win edition to minecraft win edition
  4. killakellen21 Win User

Unable to Play Downloaded games due to Error code 0x87de2713 and 0x87de2714

Minecraft is having the same problem
  5. Teckstar68 Win User

Can't purchase Battlefield 4 from store

Update: Same problem with minecraft
  6. Plowicus Win User

Twitch Error 0x10331196 No solutions yet

I wonder if it is a Minecraft problem
Thema:

Minecraft problem

1. Minecraft problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft problem

2. Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...: Estou tendo o seguinte problema: Bom, comprei o Minecraft Windows 10 edition, certo. Baixei, e entrei. Quando fui logar, apareceu a seguinte mensagem "Tentamos conectar você a sua conta da...
  3. Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016): So, I'm trying to start my free trial for a Minecraft Realm but every time I try to create it, I just get a message saying: Something Went Wrong Please try again later. 0x80090016 and it...
  4. Problema con la versión de Minecraft windows 10 -[Translation - Problem with Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema con la versión de Minecraft windows 10 -[Translation - Problem with Minecraft...: Me acabo de comprar Minecraft W10 Edition canjeando el código en la Microsoft Store y cuando entro al juego me dice que la versión es la v1.12.1, no me deja actualizar, me dice que ya está...
  5. Minecraft realm problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm problem: Yesterday I was playing with my friend on a realm bur today I went on and the Menu said “you are unable to connect to realms because of your accounts settings, and I have not touched my settings....
  6. Problemas en minecraft. No inicia sesión y las partidas se cierran.[Translation-Problems in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas en minecraft. No inicia sesión y las partidas se cierran.[Translation-Problems in...: Buenas tardes, hace un mes compré minecraft, al principio andaba bien pero cuando comencé construir varias cosas, el juego se trababa y se cerraba la partida. Tuve que borrar la partida y empezar...
  7. Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem: Hello, Ive currently have had a issue with my minecraft bedrock world transferring from one xbox to another. I have an xbox world that saves on one xbox but cannot transfer to update the world on...
  8. Minecraft PE problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE problem: Hi people. I know many people have had a problem, where they get the xbox app, and/or minecraft PE, and they log in just to see a green screen with a message saying, “we are sorry we cant do this...
  9. I have a problem installing Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem installing Minecraft: [img] [img] Non so perché quando vado a installare Minecraft non appena arriva a 331,00 MB, mi dice che l'installazione è stata interrotta e quindi si riavvia da 85,23 MB ma non viene...
  10. HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM

in XBoX Accessibility
    HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM: Go to the title screen of minecraft and go to settings then profile. From there you will be able to change and sign out of your minecraft profile and into your new, if you cant invite friends then...