minecraft project on xbox 360 for achivements

Discus and support minecraft project on xbox 360 for achivements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi everyone I am currently working on a major project on minecraft and would like some help to do it right now in the project I am currently digging a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michael_a162008, Nov 17, 2014.

1. minecraft project on xbox 360 for achivements

hi everyone I am currently working on a major project on minecraft and would like some help to do it right now in the project I am currently digging a big hole then will be digging 4 tunnels. there are pictures in my minecraft group here if you are interested.
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition. Win 10, Xbox one, pe, and Switch

:)

michael_a162008, Nov 17, 2014
  2. MINECRAFT: WINDOWS 10 EDITION ACHIVEMENTS WILL NOT UNLOCK

MY MINECRAFT: WINDOWS 10 EDITION ACHIVEMENTS WILL NOT UNLOCK. I HAVE WAITED TWO WEEKS, EVEN TALKED TO XBOX SUPPORT.

PresidentEdge, Nov 17, 2014
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Which games would you like to see ASAP!! on Xbox 1?

1. Minecraft (August) 2. Halo (next year) 3. The Sims 3 (it's on so many platforms including Xbox 360) 4. Final Fantasy XV (still no release date) 5. That Sims city game on PC 6. Happy Wars (from Xbox 360) 7. Project Spark (the full game). 8. The Sims 4
    (releases for PC later this year).

smileskybird, Nov 17, 2014
  4. SkyCrafter19 Win User

Minecraft 360 Mature Survival Players Needed.

I will play that survival with u i have all the achivements and im serious about minecraft

5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Xbox one pre-order achievement

some people i thick. you get it on the xbox one not the 360 whats the point having a day 1 achivement on a 360
  6. A SILENT EMU Win User

Games to look forward to that are not day one

Sunset Overdrive

Destiny

Project Spark

Titanfall

Star Wars Battlefront

Halo 5

Minecraft Xbox One
  7. smileskybird Win User

Who Cares About Project Spark?

lol Why does Minecraft have over 10 million on 360 who play the full version of it? If you don't know what Minecraft is, then o_O...

When the official trailer came out for Project Spark and how it would have Kinect features, that's what I like about it.
  8. smileskybird Win User

DISCUSSION: Games you're looking forward to the most.

Minecraft, Halo, Final Fantasy XV, and Project Spark.
Thema:

minecraft project on xbox 360 for achivements

1. minecraft project on xbox 360 for achivements - Similar Threads - minecraft project 360

2. Minecraft cross play from PS4 to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft cross play from PS4 to Xbox one: I registered my child's minecraft game in my Microsoft account. Now 5 years later he wants me to play with him. He plays on a tablet and Xbox One, I am on PS4. Can I register the minecraft I just...
  3. Minecraft - "There was a problem loading this world."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - "There was a problem loading this world.": I spent a lot of time in a Minecraft world and I think my mom turned off my xbox while the world was running and I guess something happened because now I can not load into the world. After about 3...
  4. How do I play Minecraft from a redeemed Mojang account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play Minecraft from a redeemed Mojang account?: I redeemed my Mojang Minecraft account to Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play with other platforms. I paid for Minecraft with the Redeemed Code, but I can't find anywhere how to download and...
  5. minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft: I have linked my Microsoft account to my Minecraft game that I bought on ps4. However, my friends who are on PC cannot seem to add me on the minecraft game. What do i need to do to play with them?...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...: I wanted to play multiplayer Minecraft, so I went to sign in with my Microsoft Account. However, no matter how many times I tried to sign in, I couldn't. I have no clue why this is happening....
  7. Je crois que mon compte minecraft sur switch a été piraté [I believe my minecraft account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Je crois que mon compte minecraft sur switch a été piraté [I believe my minecraft account...: Bonsoir je voudrais savoir si quelqu'un peut m'aider récupérer mon compte minecraft lié microsoft sur ma nintendo switch car lorsque je me connecte mon compte le "gamertag" est différent je ne...
  8. No puedo jugar en Lan ni amigos pueden unirse a mi mundo en Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar en Lan ni amigos pueden unirse a mi mundo en Minecraft Windows 10...: No puedo jugar en lan ni multijugador al crear mis mundos. Puedo unirme a servidores pero cuando yo quiero crear mi mundo yo habilito la opcion de jugar en lan y que mis amigos puedan unirse a mi...
  9. Looking for players for a Minecraft build project and Hunger Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players for a Minecraft build project and Hunger Games: We would love to see a bunch of players come help and participate. All information and signups can be found here at http://hubtag.net/xbox-one-minecraft/ 89e7da92-259d-485a-b615-6e966bf34f08
  10. Minecraft Project !!! Help Needed !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Project !!! Help Needed !!!: basically looking for help to create a massive adventure map full of temples towns and puzzles , map has already been started , if anyone interesting in helping then message or add or DR4G0N of...