Minecraft PS4 account error

Discus and support Minecraft PS4 account error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected." Huh??? This is a new account, I've gone on various forums and emailed mojang, contacted PS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElDon Chris, Apr 7, 2021.

1. ElDon Chris
    ElDon Chris Guest

"Oops! Looks like this account is already connected." Huh??? This is a new account, I've gone on various forums and emailed mojang, contacted PS support, Microsoft support and nothing.. Is this a bug in the game, my Microsoft account or something else. Help, please... I just want to play Realms with friends, and I am the only one who can't...!

:)

ElDon Chris, Apr 7, 2021
  2. UpstateSpark337 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

i trying link Minecraft ps4 to my mircosoft account has got error please fix problem
  3. RG1402 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Hi i would like to ask why when i try to sign into my ps4 microsoft minecraft account it says there is an error to login
  4. AlvaroEscalante1 Win User

PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT SU MINECRAFT PS4

Si e verificato un errore durante la connessione al tuo account microsoft

[Edit - Translation] - PROBLEMS WITH ACCESS TO MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ON MINECRAFT PS4
  5. Chooks1983 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

As i said to someone else If you go on your PS4 MC then got to settings, profile, then while logged into the microsoft account you dont want, go down to Unlink Microsoft Account. It sadly doesnt work for me
    and says maybe check internet connection. Tell me if it say the same for you
    Yes, I get the same error message (check your internet settings) when I try to unlink my sons minecraft account that is connected to his PS4. By accident, I linked MY microsoft account to his (PS4) minecraft account. Is there a way to reset this? Please!
    I really want to play minecraft with my son! :(
  6. paulailie Win User

PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]

non riesco a collegare account Microsoft e minecraft ps4 ogni volta che ci provo mi esce "si è verificato un errore durante la connessione al tuo account microsoft" ho gia provato sia a spegnere e riaccendere ma non funziona

[Translation-I can't connect Microsoft account and minecraft ps4 every time I try it out i get out "There was an error while connecting to your microsoft account" I've already tried both to turn it off and on again but it doesn't work]
Thema:

1. Minecraft PS4 account error - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4 account

2. Unlinking Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4: S o I've been trying to log in to my Microsoft on Minecraft. I am on PS4 and have never tried logging in with a different Microsoft account. Whenever I try linking my account, it says this. [img]...
  3. I can;t sign in to my old microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can;t sign in to my old microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: So i had deleted my minecraft application a long time ago and i reinstalled it today, i tried to link a microsoft account, but it says that i have already connected an account, so i went to the...
  4. Minecraft ps4 edition Microsoft account Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 edition Microsoft account Problem: Hi, im new to this Q and A stuff, I'd like to know if anyone has any information on how to fix a ps4 minecraft account. I have two ps4s with the same ps4 account. I enabled the Microsoft onto 1...
  5. Minecraft PS4 MS Account Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 MS Account Login: So, I'm trying to log into my MS account that my friend was previously logged into on MY PS4. It will not allow me to link my account because is linked, even though I signed him out. How do I sign...
  6. need help unlinking ps4 account minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help unlinking ps4 account minecraft: my old ps account has been perm banned but my microsoft account is linked to it and i cant access anything on the ps account is there a another way to unlink it? btw this is for minecraft...
  7. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock edition account error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock edition account error.: When I log on to Minecraft on my ps4, I automatically get logged in to my microsoft account and my store gets blocked. When I hover over the store I get a warning that says: "There is an error...
  8. I can't unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my ps4 for minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my ps4 for minecraft bedrock edition: So I had a microsoft account and I deactivated it and it deleted then the sign in was still there for ps4 (I deleted this microsoft account beacuse I didn't use it). It was still the old account...
  9. I cant change my Microsoft account on Minecraft because it says is already connected to my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my Microsoft account on Minecraft because it says is already connected to my ps4: I just decided to buy minecraft, when I logged in i used an accaunt that doesnt let me use multiplayer and online so i created another one that could let me but i cant change accounts because is...
  10. Trouble linking microsoft account to ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble linking microsoft account to ps4 minecraft: So im having a lot of trouble doing this, and i dont knoe how to fix it, so a while back i had linked the account to my minecraft, and now i cant. I have changed my name on playstation to , as...