Minecraft PS4: Deleted Microsoft Account, Sony doesn't help.

Discus and support Minecraft PS4: Deleted Microsoft Account, Sony doesn't help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am making this as I cannot use online features on Minecraft for PlayStation 4. The Microsoft account that was linked to my PlayStation account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taylor Salez, May 8, 2021.

1. Taylor Salez
    Taylor Salez Guest

Hi,

I am making this as I cannot use online features on Minecraft for PlayStation 4.

The Microsoft account that was linked to my PlayStation account has been deleted about 8 months ago.

As such, logging in to Minecraf with my current account prompts me to login to the now deleted Microsoft account.

I have contacted Sony and spent an hour on the phone with them, but the line operator just linked me to one fo your articles stating that account linking is permanent, and told me they cannot unlink the accounts.

This basically means that I cannot enjoy Minecraft's (which I have purchased) online features anymore, rendering the game a waste of money.

I do not know if the fault lies with Microsoft or with Sony, for the decision to make account linking permanent such as that not even both parties can do anything about it, even if the event of an account deletion.

I would like to know what I could do to try and repair this issue, whether it is introducing a way to unlink the account for any of the three parties (Sony, Microsoft & the User); or recovering my old microsoft account (which I have no hope for, as it has been nearly a year since it's deletion).

Thanks for your help.

:)

Taylor Salez, May 8, 2021
  2. DakkaRaptor Win User

Microsoft login fails for ps4 minecraft

Hi there for the ps4 version of minecraft please go to a support page or forum for sony as microsoft does not own ps4. Also with it being an issue for minecraft please go to a minecraft/mojang support page or forum for help resolving this issue thank you.
  3. Rhonda247s Win User

Minecraft PS4: Unlinking Microsoft Account

Found a fix for this.....

Delete Minecraft from your Ps4

Then go to your library redownload it

As it downloads go to the ps4 settings delete all saved data

(Should be 2 first saves)

Then delete Minecraft Cache also

Wait for Ps4 Minecraft edition to reinstall.

Sign in to your account you want. That's it Problem fixed you will now be able to play on your Microsoft account.

So happy here to have my account back and not my daughters.

Hope this helps everyone with this issue.
    [​IMG]
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. JollIyy Win User

ps4 Minecraft

If i'm not wrong Microsoft and Sony are separated so microsoft accounts wont work on ps4, so you can not connect your ps4 with an microsoft account.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

PS4 Crossover?

I was watching the Minecraft section of last nights E3 and my friend mentioned that he didn't see a PlayStation console when they talked about crossplay. We both decided it must have been a mistake, but oooohhhh no, it looks like Sony really doesn't want
    to do crossplay.

http://www.vg247.com/2017/06/12/sony-refused-to-join-minecraft-cross-play-microsoft-would-love-to-have-ps4-on-board/
Thema:

1. Minecraft PS4: Deleted Microsoft Account, Sony doesn't help. - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4 Deleted

2. Allowing multiplayer and joining clubs for Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Allowing multiplayer and joining clubs for Minecraft on PS4: A friend has created a Realm and sent an invite. When we try to join the message says “you cannot play on Realms because of how your Msoft Acc is set up. Please ensure that your online safety...
  3. Minecraft PS4/Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4/Microsoft account: A few months ago after a update to Minecraft (Pre 1.17) my Microsoft account was auto signed out, ive tried numerous things to sign back in but it still prompts me with “oops this Microsoft...
  4. Logged into wrong microsoft account on minecraft ps4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logged into wrong microsoft account on minecraft ps4.: Ive logged in to the incorrect microsoft account on my ps4 to play minecraft. I was only on for about 30 seconds and realised it was wrong. Now lost all my existing friends and stuff etc. I...
  5. Unable to connect to world on ps4 minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world on ps4 minecraft bedrock: Me and my friends have been trying to join each other in minecraft bedrock I have been trying for weeks and nothing works does anyone have a idea that could help P.S they can join eachother but I...
  6. I can't unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my ps4 for minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my ps4 for minecraft bedrock edition: So I had a microsoft account and I deactivated it and it deleted then the sign in was still there for ps4 (I deleted this microsoft account beacuse I didn't use it). It was still the old account...
  7. Can i delete the account that i have on my minecraft ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i delete the account that i have on my minecraft ps4?: Hi, is there anyway i could possibly delete the account that i am signed because my minecraft ps4 had kicked me out of my account now i cant not access it anymore is it fine if i will be able to...
  8. I deleted my minecraft account that was linked to my ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my minecraft account that was linked to my ps4 minecraft: I deleted my Microsoft account that was linked to my ps4 minecraft before unlinking it and know i cant link a new one or unlink the old one 316414c9-682a-4d6a-a8c8-3fe039447683
  9. Will my world's on Minecraft ps4 be deleted if I change my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my world's on Minecraft ps4 be deleted if I change my Microsoft account?: Ok here's the deal I've connected to my dad's Microsoft account but will my world's be deleted if I swap it to my account? Thanks any answers would be appreciate pls don't scam the answer because...
  10. Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account: I had a Microsoft account connected to my PS4 to play Minecraft Bedrock. I ended up fully deleting that account because of gamer tag issues. Now when I try login with my new Microsoft/Xbox account...