Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot

Discus and support Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't remember my Microsoft i linked on my psn so i can't login anymore what can i do????? 4e5f1d63-c0d3-4d2c-9fdf-4a0a6baacf96 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nerfury64, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Nerfury64
    Nerfury64 Guest

I don't remember my Microsoft i linked on my psn so i can't login anymore what can i do?????

:)

Nerfury64, Jan 17, 2021
  2. MRLitoNica Win User

Minecraft on PS4 is not Attaching to Microsoft Account

Hello, In order to fix this, you'll need to find the Microsoft account that you used the first time on Minecraft for PS4, it does not matter if you create a new Microsoft account because is the PS4 account the one that's linked to a specific Microsoft
    account. If you don't remember which Microsoft account you used, you can go to Mojang support for them to check what's the Microsoft account that's linked to your PS4 account for Minecraft.
  3. วรเมธพ Win User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
  4. Juanky2789 Win User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
  5. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
  6. BlueBlade999 Win User

Minecraft on PS4

Maybe your Microsoft account has been linked to a different ps4 Minecraft account and never unlinked? You might just have to make a new Microsoft account to link it to.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot - Similar Threads - Minecraft Ps4 linked

2. How to link a ps4 Minecraft account to a Minecraft xbox/Edge account. I have

in XBoX on Windows
    How to link a ps4 Minecraft account to a Minecraft xbox/Edge account. I have: Can anyone help please... I am trying to link a ps4 Minecraft account to a Minecraft xbox/Edge account. I have gone through the settings on both to allow friend requests to be sent/accepted BUT I...
  3. Linking Minecraft PS4 to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking Minecraft PS4 to Microsoft Account: Every time I try linking any Microsoft Account to my Minecraft PS4 I get the following message: ”Failed to log in. Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already...
  4. Linking minecraft ps4 to microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking minecraft ps4 to microsoft account: We are trying to sign my son into the microsoft account so he can cross platform play minecraft in the ps4. All our minecraft accounts are not working it is advising they are already linked to an...
  5. Ps4 minecraft link to microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft link to microsoft account: I just created a microsoft account to link its so i can play with my friends! (A brand new account) when i try to link them it says the account you are using is already connected... i just created...
  6. Unknown Microsoft account is linked to my Playstation account on Minecraft PS4 Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown Microsoft account is linked to my Playstation account on Minecraft PS4 Edition: I'm going to make this question short and sweet. I have been trying to access cross-platform features since the update has released, and the issue I am having is when I try to log in to my...
  7. Minecraft Ps4 Account Linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4 Account Linking: I was attempting to sign in to a microsoft account on my playstation so that I could play in a realm with my friends, but when I tried to sign in I got an error code saying that this account had...
  8. Microsoft account won't link to PS4 account (minecraft)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account won't link to PS4 account (minecraft): I newly made a microsoft account and attempted to link it to my PS4 minecraft account. After logging in I got an error message saying it's linked to another PS account. This is impossible as I've...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Crossplay Account Linking Issues on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Crossplay Account Linking Issues on PS4: Greetings, Two days I purchased Minecraft Dungeons for the PS4 for my son. I played with him local co-op but saw the crossplay is available. I then purchased the game on XBOX ONE, so that each...
  10. I deleted my minecraft account that was linked to my ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my minecraft account that was linked to my ps4 minecraft: I deleted my Microsoft account that was linked to my ps4 minecraft before unlinking it and know i cant link a new one or unlink the old one 316414c9-682a-4d6a-a8c8-3fe039447683