Minecraft PS4/Microsoft account

Discus and support Minecraft PS4/Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few months ago after a update to Minecraft (Pre 1.17) my Microsoft account was auto signed out, ive tried numerous things to sign back in but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelKaluhiokalani, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Minecraft PS4/Microsoft account

A few months ago after a update to Minecraft (Pre 1.17) my Microsoft account was auto signed out, ive tried numerous things to sign back in but it still prompts me with “oops this Microsoft account is already linked to another account” it’s like a weird soft lock of sorts. It’s frustrated me for months now I’ve tried everything to fix the problem, even tried looking for a solution here. I could use any help you guys can give me. Everytime I email Mojang and Microsoft I get no where..

:)

MichaelKaluhiokalani, Jul 22, 2021
  2. MRLitoNica Win User

Minecraft on PS4 is not Attaching to Microsoft Account

Hello, In order to fix this, you'll need to find the Microsoft account that you used the first time on Minecraft for PS4, it does not matter if you create a new Microsoft account because is the PS4 account the one that's linked to a specific Microsoft
    account. If you don't remember which Microsoft account you used, you can go to Mojang support for them to check what's the Microsoft account that's linked to your PS4 account for Minecraft.
  3. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
  4. REP Wade Win User

Minecraft cross plateform

When on Minecraft on the PS4 you should have the option to sign into a Microsoft account.
  5. AlexandruCIOCAN Win User

Ps4 Minecraft

Je n arrive pas a connecter mon compte Microsoft sur minecraft Ps4 alors que toute kes mise jour sont faite et que j ai crée un compte Microsoft

[Translation-I can't connect my Microsoft account to minecraft Ps4 while any update kes are done and I've created a Microsoft account ]
    Meilleur mise jour MINECRAFT
  6. daxdog46083 Win User

PSN unlink

I want to disconnect my Microsoft account from my PSN account but Minecraft on PS4 says its permanent, is there a fix for that?
Thema:

Minecraft PS4/Microsoft account

1. Minecraft PS4/Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4 Microsoft

2. Logged into wrong microsoft account on minecraft ps4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logged into wrong microsoft account on minecraft ps4.: Ive logged in to the incorrect microsoft account on my ps4 to play minecraft. I was only on for about 30 seconds and realised it was wrong. Now lost all my existing friends and stuff etc. I...
  3. microsoft account on minecraft for ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account on minecraft for ps4: hello, i have been experiencing issues with playing Minecraft on my ps4, the issue with it is that i had a microsoft account that had been deleted because i was changing all my emails and stuff,...
  4. Multiplayer isn't set up on Microsoft account for Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer isn't set up on Microsoft account for Minecraft PS4: So, I'm on a PS4 and whenever I try to got to realms or servers, it says the following: You cannot play online multiplayer/realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Please ensure...
  5. I can't log into my Microsoft account on my PS4 account Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my Microsoft account on my PS4 account Minecraft.: I accidentally linked my Microsoft account with my brothers PS4 id instead of mines on Minecraft. So what I did to try and fix it is, I went to unlink my Microsoft account from his PS4 id and it...
  6. Trying to unlink a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to unlink a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock: I have accidentally created another account and linked it to my PS4, and it’s also the account that I use for my PlayStation account. I can’t unlink it and how do I change it? Even when I’m signed...
  7. i play on ps4 edition minecraft i do not own an xbox. how can i chane my microsoft privacy...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i play on ps4 edition minecraft i do not own an xbox. how can i chane my microsoft privacy...: i do not know how to change my privacy settings, as it says to sign into an xbox. i dont have one. i play minecraft on ps4 and i an wondering how i change them? 6ac681b3-ac0e-482e-a526-419ebbabd3bf
  8. Cannot connect my account to my Microsoft account to my minecraft ps4 no matter what I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect my account to my Microsoft account to my minecraft ps4 no matter what I do: I have tried everything tried EVERYTHING. I have tried signing in to other accounts and I have tried deleting the files from Minecraft but it still says the same message Please help I am stuck...
  9. Minecraft Microsoft already connected switch and ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft already connected switch and ps4: ive been trying to figure this out with the psn linked to Microsoft account bug, its not another account connected cuz i checked my account history and nothing to do with a PlayStation. I have a...
  10. Minecraft PS4: Deleted Microsoft Account, Sony doesn't help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: Deleted Microsoft Account, Sony doesn't help.: Hi, I am making this as I cannot use online features on Minecraft for PlayStation 4. The Microsoft account that was linked to my PlayStation account has been deleted about 8 months ago. As...