MINECRAFT PS4: NO ME DEJA JUGAR EN MODO MULTIJUGADOR [Mod translation-MINECRAFT PS4: DO NOT...

Discus and support MINECRAFT PS4: NO ME DEJA JUGAR EN MODO MULTIJUGADOR [Mod translation-MINECRAFT PS4: DO NOT... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hola, Desde hace un mes a mi hijo no le deja jugar en modo multijugador porque me aparece que no tengo la última versión del Minecraft, pero si en... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alejo Ruiz Manzano, Jan 14, 2020.

1. MINECRAFT PS4: NO ME DEJA JUGAR EN MODO MULTIJUGADOR [Mod translation-MINECRAFT PS4: DO NOT...

Hola,

Desde hace un mes a mi hijo no le deja jugar en modo multijugador porque me aparece que no tengo la última versión del Minecraft, pero si en ajustes le doy a actualizar, me dice que tengo la última versión.

Entonces intento iniciar sesión introduciendo el código de Microsoft, me aparece que correcto y sin embargo en la PS4 me sigue diciendo que puedo iniciar sesión.

Sin embargo en la pantalla incial del Minecraft, a la izquierda aparece iniciar sesión, pincho aquí y me aparece directamente como usuario un tal OneDoubloo6451, que no tengo ni idea de quién o qué es. A mí me da que me han hackeado mi Minecraft.

He eliminado historiales, perfiles. He intentado desvincular la cuenta de Microsoft y no me deja, me pone que tendré problemas de conexión a internet, cosa falsa.

AYUDA POR FAVOR.

[Mod translation-Hi,

Since a month ago my son does not let him play in multiplayer mode because it appears to me that I do not have the latest version of Minecraft, but if in settings I give him to update, he tells me that I have the latest version.

Then I try to log in by entering the Microsoft code, it appears to me to be correct and yet on PS4 it keeps telling me that I can log in.

However, in the Minecraft's initial screen, on the left it appears to log in, I click here and a OneDoubloo6451 appears directly as a user, which I have no idea who or what it is. It gives me that my Minecraft has hacked me.

I have deleted histories, profiles. I tried to unlink the Microsoft account and it does not leave me, it puts me that I will have internet connection problems, a false thing.

PLEASE HELP.]

:)

Alejo Ruiz Manzano, Jan 14, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

MINECRAFT PS4: NO ME DEJA JUGAR EN MODO MULTIJUGADOR [Mod translation-MINECRAFT PS4: DO NOT LET ME PLAY IN MULTIPLAYER MODE]

Hi Alejo Ruiz Manzano

If you are having login issues, you need to make sure that you have an Xbox Live Gamertag (Xbox Live profile) made with your Microsoft Account by logging into https://account.xbox.com/ or
    any of the Xbox apps on Windows 10 PCs or mobile devices. It's likely that OneDoubloo6451 is the Xbox Live Gamertag. Once you confirm that is the Gamertag, restart Minecraft and try logging in again with your Microsoft Account that now has an
    Xbox Live Gamertag associated with the account. You can also download the Xbox app on your mobile device and login to the app with the same Microsoft Account credentials. Once you are logged into the app, double-check that you see a Gamertag (username
    for Xbox Live) and then close or quit Minecraft on your PS4. Restart your PS4 to make sure and then try logging in again after restarting your PS4 and Minecraft.

Let us know if this helps!
  3. Alejo Ruiz Manzano Win User

MINECRAFT PS4: NO ME DEJA JUGAR EN MODO MULTIJUGADOR [Mod translation-MINECRAFT PS4: DO NOT LET ME PLAY IN MULTIPLAYER MODE]

Hi Diego M,

I just did that except login in a mobile. This weekend I will try it.

I will tell you if it work.

Thanks,

Alejo
  4. lxl Vendeta lxl Win User

Mi perfil se desconecta de Xbox LIVE nada mas iniciar un juego

ahhhhh me pasa lo mismo pero a mi me deja jugar un rato en multijugador unos 10 minutos ya sea minecraft gow en igualadas me desconecta de xbox live =(((
  5. DerekFernandez Win User

Problemas al jugar en modo multijugador en minecraft. -[Translation - Problems playing multiplayer in minecraft.]

No puedo jugar minecraf multijugador en ni swich

-[Translation - I can't play multiplayer minecraft on neither switch]
  6. Capullo19 Win User

hola amigos! tengo un problema de compatibilidad entre xbox one y windows 10 -[Translation - Hello friends! I have a compatibility issue between xbox one and windows 10]

Tendría que comprar Minecraft para Windows 10 para jugarlo en la PC.

-[Translation - You would have to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 to play it on PC.]
    por eso lo compre esa versión de todos modos si quiero comprarla no me deja

-[Translation - that's why I bought it that version anyway if I want to buy it doesn't let me]
Thema:

MINECRAFT PS4: NO ME DEJA JUGAR EN MODO MULTIJUGADOR [Mod translation-MINECRAFT PS4: DO NOT...

1. MINECRAFT PS4: NO ME DEJA JUGAR EN MODO MULTIJUGADOR [Mod translation-MINECRAFT PS4: DO NOT... - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT PS4 DEJA

2. Remote Connect with Minecraft Ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Connect with Minecraft Ps4: When I try to sign in with my Microsoft account, neither of my two possible accounts work. Well, they do, but not in Minecraft. On the remote-connect website I get a message that I signed in...
  3. Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft on PS4: So I cant join or invite my friends on PS4 I have the latest update. it dosnt matter if its cross platform of not I cant join or invite and I dont know how to fix it...
  4. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!: Hi guys, I was trying to play with friends in Minecraft (PS4) for many weeks but always I read the msg "unable to connect to the world", I read a lot of "hacks" to fix this issue but nothing...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4: Hello, so I have a friend that has a ps4 and minecraft bedrock edition. We both want to play the game and we heard it is cross play. My friend forgot his email to his account, we think we have the...
  6. Ps4 Minecraft/Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 Minecraft/Microsoft Account: I've been trying to sign in with my microsoft account on my ps4 bedrock edition. But it dosemt let me, It says this account is already connect to another playstation network. I made a new account...
  7. "Sign in with a Microsoft Account" not working on Minecraft (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sign in with a Microsoft Account" not working on Minecraft (PS4): Hi, I set up my account absolutely no problem. Now I'm trying to set up my girlfriends account and it's completely different. After I type in the code as aka.ms/remoteconnect instead of just...
  8. Minecraft ps4 login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft ps4 login: I have had this issue for over a month now and im sick of it. My microsft account keeps saying its already signed into another ps4 account everytime I try to sign in and it should considering im...
  9. no me deja iniciar secion en minecraft ps4[translation-won't let me start session in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    no me deja iniciar secion en minecraft ps4[translation-won't let me start session in...: ya tengo mi cuenta microsoft pero a la hora de iniciar me vuelve a parecer iniciar sesión la pagina de sitio web y un codigo que puedo hacer que alguem me responda porfa se lo agradeceria...
  10. NO ME DEJA UNIRME A UN MUNDO DE MINECRAFT DE MIS AMIGOS DE PS4[Translation-IT WON'T LET ME...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO ME DEJA UNIRME A UN MUNDO DE MINECRAFT DE MIS AMIGOS DE PS4[Translation-IT WON'T LET ME...: No puedo unirme a mundos de mis amigos de ps4 ,las invitaciones no llegan también . [Translation-I can't join the worlds of my ps4 friends, the invitations don't come too.]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft ps4 no me deja jugar en multijugador