minecraft ps4 realms

Discus and support minecraft ps4 realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to create a realm server and its says i need permission. i have checked to see if my account is a child account and it isnt. iv tried most of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hazelnutty8300, Feb 23, 2021 at 2:32 AM.

1. minecraft ps4 realms

im trying to create a realm server and its says i need permission. i have checked to see if my account is a child account and it isnt. iv tried most of the stuff the link tells me to do and its still not working

:)

Hazelnutty8300, Feb 23, 2021 at 2:32 AM
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10

Right now, PS4 Bedrock Mincraft doesn't support Realms yet.

And Realms are the only way you can transfer your Worlds from one device family to another device family (in your case PS4 to Windows 10, or Switch or Xbox).

So in case PS4 Minecraft gets the necessary update to also support realms, you can either rent a Realm, or if it's a one time transfer you can start a free trial for a Realm.

Upload your PS4 world to the Realm after Realms become enabled, and then connect your Windows 10 device to the same Realm and download the world again.

Be aware that this "disconnects" the worlds, if you keep them locally on your devices. So changes you make on your Windows 10 device will not happen on your world stored on the Playstation 4.

If you want to keep the worlds "in sync" on both devices, you will have to pay rent for a Realm server, and store your world on the Realm server, and connect to that Realm with your devices.

Or you can keep the world on one device, and allow your other devices to connect to that world via Multiplayer. In that case the world is only available when the device is running Minecraft, of course.
  3. 2009Reander Win User

Minecraft realms ps4

Hi, there is a possibility that you may be using a child xbox account. But this may not be accurate. The link you left here redirects here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360042221252-I-m-Getting-an-Error-When-Trying-to-Play-Realms-with-a-Child-Account
    . Just the last update of this page was 2020-11-22 17: 19: 03 UTC . If this doesn't help then there is an option to contact mojang support.
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

6. blueamcat Win User

[マインクラフト]Win10でrealmsを契約したけどPS4のフレンドが参加できない[Translation-[Minecraft] I signed a realms in Win10, but my PS4 friend can't join.]

Thema:

minecraft ps4 realms

1. minecraft ps4 realms - Similar Threads - minecraft ps4 realms

2. Problems with joining a friend's realm on Minecraft (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with joining a friend's realm on Minecraft (PS4): So, i know it's strange to be asking a question related to PS4 on a Microsoft page, but, i need help. Every time my friend invites me to his realm, i get an error message that tells me my settings...
  3. Minecraft PS4 realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 realms: I'm having a problem buying Realms on PS4. Every time I try to buy Realms and use the free trial it pops up with an error message and says that I can't buy it due to how my account is setup. My...
  4. Minecraft Realms PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms PS4: I’m playing Minecraft on PS4 and I can’t join a realm a friend made because of my “privacy settings” f1f32719-55e3-41dd-87ff-35a63c22b073
  5. Minecraft Realms problem bedrock ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms problem bedrock ps4: I will a minecraft reals server joinen but than i get this pop up: You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. See instructions for reviewing and changing...
  6. Minecraft Ps4 dosen't load my world on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4 dosen't load my world on realms.: I have a problem with my version of minecraft ps4, I can't load a world created by me on realms, the operation reports that there have been errors in loading it, but without other information,...
  7. Minecraft Realms on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms on PS4: I am a Minecraft player on PS4. In the most recent update support for Realms was finally added to the platform. As I attempted to purchase Realms, I was met with a message saying You cannot play...
  8. Minecraft realms ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms ps4: I am trying to play Minecraft realms on my ps4 when it tells me I can't play them because of how my Microsoft account is set up. I know there is a way to change it and it involves this menu which...
  9. Minecraft realms ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms ps4: Hey, realms were just added to ps4 and i cant join a realm because theres an error that says i cant play online due to my microsoft account settings it tells me togo to aka.ms/MCmultiplayerHelp...
  10. Playing with friends on PS4 minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing with friends on PS4 minecraft realm: I recently moved away from my friends and realms came out on ps4 recently so we decided to make one, but i cant join because of how my microsft account is set up and when i try and fix the problem...