Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.

Discus and support Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can in thier world to play. But my friend want play in my world and i cannot intiving them and i cant to change setting to put multiplay to on!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KatziSparky, Apr 8, 2021.

1. KatziSparky
    KatziSparky Guest

I can in thier world to play. But my friend want play in my world and i cannot intiving them and i cant to change setting to put multiplay to on! Before we fine to play but after update it changed everything on multiplay cant!

:)

KatziSparky, Apr 8, 2021
  2. ZRRTL TERRY Win User

Unable to join world ( minecraft )

I cannot join my friend's world ( he is ps4 and im xbox ). We are both NAT type open and i've tried everything to join, it keeps saying unable to connect to world and i desperately need to play. Thanks, I appreciate any help
    Xbox and ps4 are not crossplay at the moment for minecraft. Pc is on the other hand. Hope I helped :)
  3. Caio HenriquePontes Win User

Problemas para jogar minecraft [Mod Translation - Problems playing minecraft]

Na nova atualização 1.14.60 do Minecraft, o Crosspaly voltou a funcionar, as versões do PC e do PS4 estão no mesmo número de versão, só que eu tive que criar um mundo novo após a atualização, aí a função "Convidar" ficou disponível pra mim, e não consigo
    conectar no Mundo do meu amigo no PC, apenas ele no meu mundo no PS4!

-[Translation - In the new update 1.14.60 for Minecraft, Crosspaly returned to work, the PC and PS4 versions are at the same version number, but I had to create a new world after the update, then the "Invite" function became available
    for me, and I can't connect to my friend's World on PC, just him in my world on PS4!]
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend reaching out to Playstation as you both play on that platform as we do not know the settings for the console. You can also reach out to
    Mojang support for additional assistance.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. BrewMason Win User

I can’t join my friends Minecraft world and they can’t join mine either

laughable how little effort theyve put into cross platform.. im on ps4, got friends on ps4 and PC and every world they invite me to fails and vise vera. have tried basically everything. laziness from minecraft is the only real reason i can see. want my
    money back!
  6. Matheus8030 Win User

Minecraft bedrock cross platform locating server

My friends can join eachother but when i try to join it just get stuck on locating server and never does anything im struggling and ive reinstalled my game and my console, btw im on a ps4 and they are too and i connected my xbox account. The only
    reason i was on my bros ps4 was to be able to talk to them while playing minecraft anyway its not working.
    I have had the same problem, I get stuck on the locating server screen whenever I try to enter my friends world. Me and they all play on ps4 and we don't know the cause of the problem.
Thema:

1. Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world. - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4 PS4

2. Can't play minecraft online on my PS4 because of this .please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play minecraft online on my PS4 because of this .please help: ooops looks like this account is already connected . Please sign in with previous connected Microsoft account . What does this mean. I am trying to play mine craft online on my ps4 but get this...
  3. Please Help me sign my children in to play Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help me sign my children in to play Minecraft on ps4: Hi, I Dont know where else to go. Ive spoken to minecraft on thier forum , they say speak to you . Ive paid for minecraft on the ps4 and my children want to play thier friends online. But we...
  4. Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: So I lost access to my microsoft account that was connected to my ps4 minrcraft account. So I tried to make another one to connect to my ps4 and it didnt work it says already connected. If anyone...
  5. When I press SIGN IN WITH A MINECRAFt ACOUNT on my PS4 minecraft then it goes to the unlock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I press SIGN IN WITH A MINECRAFt ACOUNT on my PS4 minecraft then it goes to the unlock...: I already own a minecraft account however I do not get the page with the link and code (https//:aka.ms/remoteconnect) What shall i do [img] 4bf3e8d7-1761-46ff-9c4d-bfe5dab1060b
  6. Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4: so i use the code ps4 tells me to use to sign in with a microsoft account and everything so then i was good to go so then when i logged in nothing happend and when i went onto “sign in with a...
  7. Unlinking Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4: S o I've been trying to log in to my Microsoft on Minecraft. I am on PS4 and have never tried logging in with a different Microsoft account. Whenever I try linking my account, it says this. [img]...
  8. Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: I logged into my minecraft on my ps4 and it told me to sign into my microsoft account, it'd be fine BUT i've already logged into my microsoft account on there. It's not saving it! Each time i log...
  9. Minecraft PS4 account error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 account error: "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected." Huh??? This is a new account, I've gone on various forums and emailed mojang, contacted PS support, Microsoft support and nothing.. Is this a...
  10. I can;t sign in to my old microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can;t sign in to my old microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: So i had deleted my minecraft application a long time ago and i reinstalled it today, i tried to link a microsoft account, but it says that i have already connected an account, so i went to the...