Minecraft PS4

Discus and support Minecraft PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a PS4 and had a old microsoft account. I linked that account to my playstation in minecraft then I deleted the game from my playstation because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan HG, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:32 AM.

1. Nathan HG
    Nathan HG Guest

Minecraft PS4

I have a PS4 and had a old microsoft account. I linked that account to my playstation in minecraft then I deleted the game from my playstation because i didnt play it as much. Now its telling me to link an account and I tried to link a new account because
    I forgot my old account email and password, and now its saying that an account has already been linked.

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  3. Tomesso Win User

minecraft

4. DakkaRaptor Win User

Microsoft login fails for ps4 minecraft

Hi there for the ps4 version of minecraft please go to a support page or forum for sony as microsoft does not own ps4. Also with it being an issue for minecraft please go to a minecraft/mojang support page or forum for help resolving this issue thank you.
  5. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User
  6. kylecrowell Win User

Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?

Minecraft Starter Collection on PS4.
Thema:

Minecraft PS4

1. Minecraft PS4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4

2. Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account: I had a Microsoft account connected to my PS4 to play Minecraft Bedrock. I ended up fully deleting that account because of gamer tag issues. Now when I try login with my new Microsoft/Xbox account...
  3. Sign In Failed on PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign In Failed on PS4 Minecraft: Trying to play with my cross platform friends, going onto my world and it has the usual “oops your minecraft account was logged out go to main menu...” When i press the sign into your microsoft...
  4. PS4 Minecraft wont let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Minecraft wont let me sign in: Trying to play with my cross platform friends, going onto my world and it has the usual “oops your minecraft account was logged out go to main menu...” When i press the sign into your microsoft...
  5. Minecraft on the PS4 is stuck trying to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on the PS4 is stuck trying to sign in: I have been trying to link my Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and first i had a hard time changing the account but then once i tried signing in with my account it got stuck on a screen...
  6. I got Microsoft on my ps4 and I can’t play Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got Microsoft on my ps4 and I can’t play Minecraft multiplayer: I got my microsoft acount my ps4 but it wont let me play multiplayer 0ffdae3b-0c15-4546-ace3-27c7c03031e6
  7. minecraft crossplay xbox one, ps4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft crossplay xbox one, ps4 not working: So my brother and want to play crossplatform but it says unable to connect to game. I have an xbox one and he has a microsoft account but when i get an invite from him it just says unable to...
  8. I cannot play minecraft crossplatform on my PC with someone on a PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft crossplatform on my PC with someone on a PS4: He says he can see me but I cannot see his game name anywhere. I have the latest version of Minecraft for Windows, I tried to search for him but the XBox Console Companion does not turn him up...
  9. Cant login in Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login in Minecraft on PS4: hello ! so does anyone have a problems login in to the Minecraft account on PS4, I keep getting a message where they say something went wrong, haven't been able to connect already a few weeks :(...
  10. I signed in with someone else's account on Minecraft PS4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed in with someone else's account on Minecraft PS4.: I attempted to make a new Microsoft account to try out Console Cross-play between my PS4 Minecraft edition and a friend's Switch edition. Creating the account was a success, but getting my new...