Minecraft PS4

Discus and support Minecraft PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft on PS4 wont let me sigin into my microsoft account. When i click it, it gets stuck on signing in screen 04c0f702-3e0e-4ae0-a88b-6f74caac150f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AustinReed8, Nov 22, 2020.

1. AustinReed8
    AustinReed8 Guest

Minecraft PS4

My Minecraft on PS4 wont let me sigin into my microsoft account. When i click it, it gets stuck on signing in screen

:)

AustinReed8, Nov 22, 2020
  2. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  3. Tomesso Win User

minecraft

4. DakkaRaptor Win User

Microsoft login fails for ps4 minecraft

Hi there for the ps4 version of minecraft please go to a support page or forum for sony as microsoft does not own ps4. Also with it being an issue for minecraft please go to a minecraft/mojang support page or forum for help resolving this issue thank you.
  5. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User
  6. kylecrowell Win User

Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?

Minecraft Starter Collection on PS4.
Thema:

Minecraft PS4

1. Minecraft PS4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4

2. Minecraft Realms on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms on PS4: I am a Minecraft player on PS4. In the most recent update support for Realms was finally added to the platform. As I attempted to purchase Realms, I was met with a message saying You cannot play...
  3. Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4: Hi I bought some minecraft coins on my ps4 store but for some reason they haven't gone onto my minecraft app. Is there anything I have to do? Thank you 61de82ee-53ef-4fd5-b78f-af951b1d0d7d
  4. Minecraft ps4 Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 Microsoft account: When I try to log into my Microsoft ACC in Minecraft for my PS4 it keep saying that I already have the same ACC logged in to another psn but I only have 1 psn please help me...
  5. Can't link my ps4 account with my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't link my ps4 account with my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4: Alright. So I haven't played minecraft for a while. I download the latest version and boot up the game. It asks me to sign in with my Microsoft account which will be automatically linked to my psn...
  6. PS4 to PC Minecraft cross play not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 to PC Minecraft cross play not working: I play mainly on PS4 Minecraft but haven’t been able to connect with my friend on PC for a month. We live in an apartment together and are on the same wifi but he can play with his friends on PC...
  7. Minecraft PS4 created an account by itself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 created an account by itself.: Hi, I know someone who has purchased a free texture pack on Minecraft PS4 (Bedrock Edition), and the game created an account by itself. They cannot log into the Microsoft / Xbox account because...
  8. I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: So im trying to log into my microsoft acc on my ps4 to access the servers. Its telling me i already had it connected to another account. I made two new emails to try this and it didnt work. I...
  9. Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on ps4: Hey, I have just created this microsoft account an my playstation says I already have it connected to a playstation network account on playstation when i don’t. I have already tried using 3 new...
  10. Minecraft account linked with ps4 account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account linked with ps4 account?: My Minecraft account on the PS4 is linked with a different Microsoft account than my own. I've contacted both Microsoft Support and Mojang support multiple times. Both parties say the other is...