Minecraft PS4

Discus and support Minecraft PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so I have been trying to log into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 to play realms with my friends and it pops up with “Oops! Looks like the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SethCorbett, Jan 21, 2021.

1. SethCorbett
    SethCorbett Guest

Minecraft PS4

Hi so I have been trying to log into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 to play realms with my friends and it pops up with “Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account for “Playstation Network”.”
    So I tried linking it with a different account and it worked, after I deleted the saves on that account to unlink the account, switched back to my main account but got the same error can anyone help me out?

:)

SethCorbett, Jan 21, 2021
  2. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  3. Tomesso Win User

minecraft

4. DakkaRaptor Win User

Microsoft login fails for ps4 minecraft

Hi there for the ps4 version of minecraft please go to a support page or forum for sony as microsoft does not own ps4. Also with it being an issue for minecraft please go to a minecraft/mojang support page or forum for help resolving this issue thank you.
  5. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User
  6. kylecrowell Win User

Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?

Minecraft Starter Collection on PS4.
Thema:

Minecraft PS4

1. Minecraft PS4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4

2. Microsoft account Minecraft Ps4 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account Minecraft Ps4 edition: Every time I try to sign into my Microsoft account on ps4 Minecraft it says a PlayStation network account has already using it and won't let me sign back in. 02540a06-6ada-42ab-afc2-62b17c556efa
  3. Ps4/5 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4/5 minecraft: Im having many problems with logging in on the ps5 it says something about this account is already connect in connect with the previously connected account but i only have one microsoft email and...
  4. Minecraft ps4 edition completely bugged and broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 edition completely bugged and broken: Hi there I linked my ps4 and my Microsoft account through minecraft and due to the fact that the realms service was not working whatsoever and that I could not get into my friends realm server let...
  5. How can I appeal a ban from Minecraft (PS4)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I appeal a ban from Minecraft (PS4)?: So, a friend and I have been on Minecraft (PS4) almost every day for months. We were on The Hive last night, playing 'Just Build'. The prompt was cheese, so we thought it would be funny to build...
  6. Minecraft ps4: Account already connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4: Account already connected: I'm having an issue, I was playing minecraft on my ps4 when all of a sudden I got signed out I'm trying to sign back in and it says the Microsoft account is already connected to a playstation...
  7. Can i delete the account that i have on my minecraft ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i delete the account that i have on my minecraft ps4?: Hi, is there anyway i could possibly delete the account that i am signed because my minecraft ps4 had kicked me out of my account now i cant not access it anymore is it fine if i will be able to...
  8. Problems with joining a friend's realm on Minecraft (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with joining a friend's realm on Minecraft (PS4): So, i know it's strange to be asking a question related to PS4 on a Microsoft page, but, i need help. Every time my friend invites me to his realm, i get an error message that tells me my settings...
  9. minecraft ps4 realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft ps4 realms: im trying to create a realm server and its says i need permission. i have checked to see if my account is a child account and it isnt. iv tried most of the stuff the link tells me to do and its...
  10. Microsoft Account already in use on Minecraft PS4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account already in use on Minecraft PS4?: I made a Xbox account that's linked with my Microsoft account. I logged into my windows account on a game called Minecraft but it told me I was already logged in on another device. I don't recall...