Minecraft PS4

Discus and support Minecraft PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I logged into my minecraft on my ps4 and it told me to sign into my microsoft account, it'd be fine BUT i've already logged into my microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jayda White, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Jayda White
    Jayda White Guest

Minecraft PS4

I logged into my minecraft on my ps4 and it told me to sign into my microsoft account, it'd be fine BUT i've already logged into my microsoft account on there. It's not saving it! Each time i log out, i have to put it in again the next time and i dont know how to do it more than once. Help please ;-;

:)

Jayda White, Apr 8, 2021
  2. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  3. Tomesso Win User

minecraft

4. DakkaRaptor Win User

Microsoft login fails for ps4 minecraft

Hi there for the ps4 version of minecraft please go to a support page or forum for sony as microsoft does not own ps4. Also with it being an issue for minecraft please go to a minecraft/mojang support page or forum for help resolving this issue thank you.
  5. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User
  6. kylecrowell Win User

Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?

Minecraft Starter Collection on PS4.
Thema:

Minecraft PS4

1. Minecraft PS4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4

2. Ps4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 Minecraft: Im trying to sign in with microsoft on the minecraft homescreen but it says my psn account is already linked to an account that I don't know and don't have access to. Since I'm not signed into the...
  3. Can't play minecraft online on my PS4 because of this .please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play minecraft online on my PS4 because of this .please help: ooops looks like this account is already connected . Please sign in with previous connected Microsoft account . What does this mean. I am trying to play mine craft online on my ps4 but get this...
  4. Please Help me sign my children in to play Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help me sign my children in to play Minecraft on ps4: Hi, I Dont know where else to go. Ive spoken to minecraft on thier forum , they say speak to you . Ive paid for minecraft on the ps4 and my children want to play thier friends online. But we...
  5. Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: So I lost access to my microsoft account that was connected to my ps4 minrcraft account. So I tried to make another one to connect to my ps4 and it didnt work it says already connected. If anyone...
  6. When I press SIGN IN WITH A MINECRAFt ACOUNT on my PS4 minecraft then it goes to the unlock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I press SIGN IN WITH A MINECRAFt ACOUNT on my PS4 minecraft then it goes to the unlock...: I already own a minecraft account however I do not get the page with the link and code (https//:aka.ms/remoteconnect) What shall i do [img] 4bf3e8d7-1761-46ff-9c4d-bfe5dab1060b
  7. Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4: so i use the code ps4 tells me to use to sign in with a microsoft account and everything so then i was good to go so then when i logged in nothing happend and when i went onto “sign in with a...
  8. Unlinking Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4: S o I've been trying to log in to my Microsoft on Minecraft. I am on PS4 and have never tried logging in with a different Microsoft account. Whenever I try linking my account, it says this. [img]...
  9. Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.: I can in thier world to play. But my friend want play in my world and i cannot intiving them and i cant to change setting to put multiplay to on! Before we fine to play but after update it changed...
  10. Minecraft PS4 account error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 account error: "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected." Huh??? This is a new account, I've gone on various forums and emailed mojang, contacted PS support, Microsoft support and nothing.. Is this a...