Minecraft purchase

Discus and support Minecraft purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so earlier in the year I bought Minecraft without the starter pack and stuff. After that my computer had an issue so I sent it in and now I can't buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by guccifam, Jul 8, 2019.

1. guccifam
    guccifam Guest

Minecraft purchase

so earlier in the year I bought Minecraft without the starter pack and stuff. After that my computer had an issue so I sent it in and now I can't buy Minecraft without the starter pack so I have to pay another 30$ Just to play a game I ALREADY paid for.

***Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps***

:)

guccifam, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Minecraft for Xbox One is really close say Dev

Jedi Mind Trick: You will purchase and play Minecraft, Dynamic Sausage.

Hypnotism: You will purchase and play Minecraft, Dynamic Sausage.

Power of suggestion: You will purchase and play Minecraft, Dynamic Sausage.

Power of awesome: You will purchase and play Minecraft, Dynamic Sausage.

Mind-Control Power: You will purchase and play Minecraft, Dynamic Sausage.

When I snap my fingers on the count of 3, you'll wake up wanting to purchase and play Minecraft.

1... 2... 3! *snaps fingers*
  3. Smwutches Win User

Downloading minecraft

Did you purchase Minecraft or Minecraft for Windows 10? If you went through the website, you may have purchased Minecraft which is for the console, not Minecraft for Windows 10 which is for the PC.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I have minecraft windows 10 edition for the xbox but how do i get it on my computer

Minecraft for the console and Minecraft for Windows 10 are 2 separate purchases. If you have the game for your console, you would need to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play it on the PC.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

¿Tendré problemas si juego con la misma cuenta en Minecraft PE y Windows 10 Edition?

Minecraft is not an Xbox Play Anywhere title – if you want to play on Xbox One, you’ll need to purchase Minecraft separately. Visit the
    Minecraft page for more info on how to purchase on Xbox One.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft how to build on X-Box one

It sounds as though you purchased Minecraft Story Mode instead of regular Minecraft. Story Mode is just a Minecraft story, there is no building. You would need Minecraft in order to build.
Thema:

Minecraft purchase

1. Minecraft purchase - Similar Threads - Minecraft purchase

2. Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch): Hello there, my last try here. I play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. I bought the ZigZag Texture Pack and a Skinpack several months ago. Now for longer than a month, my purchases are gone....
  3. Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch: Hello, Minecraft Marketplace issues redirects me to Xbox support - which doesn't even have a category relating to my problem so contacting support hasn't been possible yet. I recently purchased...
  4. Minecraft Minecoins - cannot purchase on child's device (PE edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins - cannot purchase on child's device (PE edition): I'm getting "Sorry, we cannot complete your purchase right now. Maybe check your internet connection?" Newsflash - it's NOT our internet connection. I have tried everything. I tried even signing...
  5. Minecraft purchases transferred to my sons account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft purchases transferred to my sons account: Hi! So my son plays minecraft on the ipad and I have bought many packs and skins for him. Now that he is a little older I made him his own xbox account and I'd like for all the packs and skins to...
  6. Minecraft purchased...not downloaded

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft purchased...not downloaded: I purchased Minecraft yesterday (couldn't figure it out yesterday) and it won't download. It is no where on his PC. Proof of purchase is in the Microsoft account and I was billed for it....
  7. Minecraft for Nintendo Switch not displaying any of my purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Nintendo Switch not displaying any of my purchases: For a little over a month now I have not been able to access any of my purchases on Minecraft using my Nintendo Switch. I can however access them via Windows 10 using my laptop. I was wondering if...
  8. Minecraft - Lost purchases in Minecraft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Lost purchases in Minecraft Store: Have recently updated only to find the vast majority of my purchased content is no longer available in my account (skins, texture packs, mash-ups, etc.). Are other experiencing this? How does this...
  9. Minecraft = Unable to see purchases + all Minecoins are gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft = Unable to see purchases + all Minecoins are gone.: Hello! First time poster here. Recently I've been having problems for Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch (on Mojang's support page, it does say to go to Xbox's support.) I have been unable to see...
  10. cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store: I just purchased Minecraft for my PC. The item is in my order history and when I click on the game, it shows that I own this game. However, when I click install on my devices, it only gives me an...