Minecraft purchase

Discus and support Minecraft purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so earlier in the year I bought Minecraft without the starter pack and stuff. After that my computer had an issue so I sent it in and now I can't buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by guccifam, Jul 8, 2019.

1. guccifam
    guccifam Guest

Minecraft purchase

so earlier in the year I bought Minecraft without the starter pack and stuff. After that my computer had an issue so I sent it in and now I can't buy Minecraft without the starter pack so I have to pay another 30$ Just to play a game I ALREADY paid for.

***Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps***

:)

guccifam, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Minecraft for Xbox One is really close say Dev

Jedi Mind Trick: You will purchase and play Minecraft, Dynamic Sausage.

Hypnotism: You will purchase and play Minecraft, Dynamic Sausage.

Power of suggestion: You will purchase and play Minecraft, Dynamic Sausage.

Power of awesome: You will purchase and play Minecraft, Dynamic Sausage.

Mind-Control Power: You will purchase and play Minecraft, Dynamic Sausage.

When I snap my fingers on the count of 3, you'll wake up wanting to purchase and play Minecraft.

1... 2... 3! *snaps fingers*
  3. Smwutches Win User

I have minecraft windows 10 edition for the xbox but how do i get it on my computer

Minecraft for the console and Minecraft for Windows 10 are 2 separate purchases. If you have the game for your console, you would need to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play it on the PC.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft how to build on X-Box one

It sounds as though you purchased Minecraft Story Mode instead of regular Minecraft. Story Mode is just a Minecraft story, there is no building. You would need Minecraft in order to build.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Help

Hi Luke,

Thanks for your post. To get the latest updates for Minecraft, be sure you have the correct version. Here's the game in the Microsoft store:

Minecraft
    If it's available to purchase, you may have the older copy of the game named "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition" which would call to purchase the newest version of the game.

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

minecraft refund!

Xbox support will offer refunds on Marketplace purchases (not just Minecraft) on a case-by-case basis.

In the case of the Minecraft refunds. They are only offering that refund to people who do not have a HDTV, who purchased Minecraft before the 11th of May. That was the date they changed the game's description on Xbox Live. Give support a call.

@Turbo

Minecraft splitscreen will not work on SDTV's.
Thema:

Minecraft purchase

1. Minecraft purchase - Similar Threads - Minecraft purchase

2. Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch: We purchased a mod in Minecreaft Nintendo switch but now, two Days later it is not available. It says we need to purchase it again. What can have happened? Best Regards...
  3. Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game: As the title says, I got Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang. I owned Minecraft: Java Edition for a long time, so they gave it to me for free. However, when I launch the game, it asks me to sign...
  4. I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?: Hi! I've been playing Minecraft for a while and bought the skyrim mashup pack and the star wars pack on my Xbox 360, however, I recently switched over to an Xbox One and wanted to play minecraft...
  5. Can't make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10": Hey guys, I can't seem to find anyone who has the same issue as me online and I can't get a hold of Microsoft support for this, I can't seem to make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10", the...
  6. Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.: Recently, I have switched to playing on my computer, and am looking for a way to transfer my google play purchases. From android to my xbox live account, Some purchases were before the better...
  7. Minecraft will not let me purchase a pack from my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not let me purchase a pack from my xbox one: My kid is trying to buy a Dragons pack from within minecraft on our xbox one. The xbox is online, it is logged in, it is connected to my account, but when we try to buy coins or pay for the pack,...
  8. Can’t purchase realm on minecraft because of internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t purchase realm on minecraft because of internet: Hi im experiencing a problem on minecraft where i try to buy a realm or atleast start my 30 day trial and it says we cant complete purchase mabye check your internet ive done everything reset my...
  9. can Microsoft Gift Cards be used to purchase Premium Minecraft Java Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can Microsoft Gift Cards be used to purchase Premium Minecraft Java Account?: If I have a Microsoft Gift Card, can I purchase Minecraft Premium Account Java Edition? I would like to use the points I have on Microsoft Rewards to get a Microsoft Gift Card to purchase the...
  10. Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased: I have minecraft for Xbox one and mobile. I purchased Greek Mythology Mash-up, Chinese Mythology Mash-up, Natural Texture pack, and City Texture pack on mobile. I purchased Advanced Farming,...