Minecraft purchases suddenly disapeared!

Discus and support Minecraft purchases suddenly disapeared! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't play much Minecraft so it been a while since I played on my switch, but when I reconnected my Microsoft account I wanted to put on my skins and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EZ Toons, Mar 5, 2020.

1. EZ Toons
    EZ Toons Guest

I don't play much Minecraft so it been a while since I played on my switch, but when I reconnected my Microsoft account I wanted to put on my skins and texture packs since it reseted to Alex and default texture pack. I look into the market and went to my
    packs and found neither and my leftover Minecoins were gone I knew I had some cause I had like 20 leftover from both the texture pack and skins so just like small change that I cant do nothing with, but I knew was there. I have a screenshot of the texture
    pack on the switch but not the skin pack in the switch gallery.

the skin pack is named ZigZag texture pack by jamizzle

https://ibb.co/9GmzQbK

https://ibb.co/VxD9Vtr

https://ibb.co/Rh5R6Bs

the skin pack is gone I can't find it it was by team visionary it was called K-pop Anime

i can't find it in their creator page anymore on the marketplace

so this is all super fishy. I feel robbed since I don't have either anymore. nor the original Minecoins I purchased to get these packs. please help me get them back or something Minecraft purchases suddenly disapeared! :(

p.s.

categories don't fit my situation so i picked Xbox category even though im on switch. but this is more of an account issue more than the game itself

:)

EZ Toons, Mar 5, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. TURNDoZER Win User

4. ArminatorX Win User

Digital minecraft

Okay I’ll will try. I checked my order history to the bottom and apparently I do not own not only Minecraft, but also Minecraft: xbox one edition even though I had played it and even owned a realm on Minecraft before
    Is it possible that you have bought Minecraft on a second account?

That order history page contains tax relevant information about your purchases, and if a purchase would suddenly go "missing", you can be sure that the federal tax bureau would turn up every stone and look in every crevice to find that purchase, and happily
    fine Minecrosoft for tax evasion.

So if you don't see your Minecraft purchases there, it might be that you purchased the game on a different account maybe?
  5. Mastr0fDsasta Win User

Black Ops 3 - campaign code redeem error

I purchased this game for xbox360 and played campaign for 3 hrs etc

when i turned it back on the next day, it disapeared only live available ....

I felt ripped off, lucky I only paid $49
  6. JOSHPRO101 Win User

Halo 4 Pre-order and limited edition armor, loadouts, and Specs. disappearing

same thing here but it only disapears sometimes
Thema:

1. Minecraft purchases suddenly disapeared! - Similar Threads - Minecraft purchases suddenly

2. Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads: Hey this started happening a month ago. My sister and I got Minecraft Beta on the Xbox one we've been connected to the Beta since it was first announced. One day as we log on to Minecraft, we see...
  3. Minecraft coins do not appear when purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft coins do not appear when purchased: made 2 payments and both times the coins did not appear in the Minecraft marketplace (on ipad) any help please? 321fceae-55ed-4585-9a67-91a4cf626259
  4. Sync Minecraft Purchased from old ipad to new ipad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sync Minecraft Purchased from old ipad to new ipad: We recently purchased a new ipad for my son. On his older ipad, he has Minecraft where he purchased a few resource packs by buying mcoins and then buying the resource packs. He has then installed...
  5. Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account: I have made several purchases inside the Minecraft app on my Kindle Fire. I was not logged into my Microsoft account at the time that I made the purchases, but when I tried to log in later, I...
  6. Minecraft Marketplace Purchases and syncing with an account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace Purchases and syncing with an account: Currently been having this problem for a couple months and now it seems to increased in severity. Trying to Sync purchases I have made in the market place with the Microsoft account. It seems to...
  7. Purchase wnt wrong and i lost all of my tokens (minecraft ps4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase wnt wrong and i lost all of my tokens (minecraft ps4): (Yes its in the xbox categroy because there isnt one for minecraft or anything similar to ps4 which I used for this) I had attempted to buy a world from the minecraft marketplace for 160 tokens...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content: I've raising this again, because some mod decided to lock the prior thread when it wasn't resolved without any consultation from me. That's pretty poor service on it's own. Last thread here -...
  9. Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.: This should not be this hard. I purchased Mine craft Windows 10 Master Collection on 2/11/2020. Although the Microsoft Store says we own it, when I try to install it from the "manage" screen, it...
  10. How to purchase a separate minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to purchase a separate minecraft game: Up until now, both computers have been using the same minecraft game. I want to purchase a separate game on this computer so the kids can play together on the LAN and on the internet. I have...