Minecraft purchases transferred to my sons account

Discus and support Minecraft purchases transferred to my sons account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi! So my son plays minecraft on the ipad and I have bought many packs and skins for him. Now that he is a little older I made him his own xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MaxSiegal, Jan 8, 2020.

1. MaxSiegal
    MaxSiegal Guest

Hi!

So my son plays minecraft on the ipad and I have bought many packs and skins for him. Now that he is a little older I made him his own xbox account and I'd like for all the packs and skins to be transfered to his account. It is a child account that is
    connected to mine but when I sign into the game with his account all the old packs and skins are not there and he has to remain signed into my account.

Is there any way to migrate these purchases to a child account connected to a main account so he can have some "account independence"

Many thanks,

:)

MaxSiegal, Jan 8, 2020
  2. KenjiAdonis solano Win User

Hi!

So my son plays minecraft on the ipad and I have bought many packs and skins for him. Now that he is a little older I made him his own xbox account and I'd like for all the packs and skins to be transfered to his account. It is a child account that is
    connected to mine but when I sign into the game with his account all the old packs and skins are not there and he has to remain signed into my account.

Is there any way to migrate these purchases to a child account connected to a main account so he can have some "account independence"

Many thanks,
    W
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Kenji,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, there is no way of transferring purchases from one account to another account. On the Xbox there is

home console sharing
    . On the Ipad or any other device you would need to find out if there is a similar choice. I will be locking this thread as it has been answered.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

5. Invoked by Red Win User

Minecraft Theme Not Available in My Childs Profile

Hey, you're talking about a Minecraft Dashboard theme aren't you?

-

if so, you'll need to purchase the theme on your sons account. You can't transfer content from one account to another. If you can't purchase anything on his account then it's not possible to get the theme unless the restrictions are removed.
  6. bpcapion Win User

6 digit code???

Thanks for your help.

Okay, next question. I want to transfer some money to the account of my son. I've transferred some, but now if I want to transfer some more I get an error message??

Then I made a purchase request from my sons account, but when I try to approve it, I also get an error message???

(Farmsimulator 19)
Thema:

1. Minecraft purchases transferred to my sons account - Similar Threads - Minecraft purchases transferred

2. I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...: I had a Gamepass membership and was playing Minecraft Dungeons. My Gamepass was about to expire so my son bought a code from CDKeys. I put the code in and it accepted it. Now my Gamepass...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS...: Short version with very little salt (to save time): For no apparent reason, the Halloween mash-up and 3 of the cultural mash-ups (China, Greece, Viking) are not playable anymore. They don't even...
  4. Purchased Minecraft on Xbox One X, trying to download to Windows 10 laptop via Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft on Xbox One X, trying to download to Windows 10 laptop via Windows Store: I purchased the full version of Minecraft on Xbox One X about 2 months ago. My daughter would like to play it on the laptop as well. The game shows as "owned" in the Windows Marketplace and I have...
  5. I can't purchase minecraft realms

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't purchase minecraft realms: Hello I am not able to purchase realms in minecraft pocket edition, it says "the version of the application is not configured for billing". Im wondering if there is anything that can be done to...
  6. Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account: When i go to my packs in the market place i get this message displayed The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to...
  7. Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.: Recently, I have switched to playing on my computer, and am looking for a way to transfer my google play purchases. From android to my xbox live account, Some purchases were before the better...
  8. Transferring a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child

in XBoX on Windows
    Transferring a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child: Hello together, how can I Transfer a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child? Thanks in advance for your help. d52bc120-bffc-42c3-b09a-038a58e3e46a
  9. Minecraft DLC I purchased not transferring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC I purchased not transferring: Hello. A while back I heard about a program that would allow you to purchase DLC on the X-Box 360 version of Minecraft and that this DLC would then transfer to the X-Box One version once you...
  10. Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.: I just bought my husband an xbox one and we wanted to play minecraft together. However we have tried several different times to transfer our 360 map to the one but it makes a weird noise and...