Minecraft que comprei antes não está comprado na mesma conta só que em outro celular...

Discus and support Minecraft que comprei antes não está comprado na mesma conta só que em outro celular... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; O assunto explica -[Translation - The subject explains] aa6d8bc4-8724-4af9-8432-9bf5199ba11f Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by EduardoGomes2, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Minecraft que comprei antes não está comprado na mesma conta só que em outro celular...

O assunto explica

-[Translation - The subject explains]

:)

EduardoGomes2, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Paulo R Lima Jr Win User

signing in!

Não consigo entrar no live em meu console através da conta que criei na net, acusa que o gamertag está relacionado a outra conta de e-mail. o que devo fazer?!
  3. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Minecraft que comprei antes não está comprado na mesma conta só que em outro celular -[Translation - Minecraft I bought before is not purchased on the same account only on another phone]

Hello EduardoGomes2,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We need a few more details to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you referring to Minecraft on mobile, Xbox 360, Xbox One or Windows 10? Do you need assistance with recovering an account that you
    completed the purchase on? We recommend checking the
    transaction history
    and license list for the accounts. These options will help discover which account owns the content. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Jogos do Xbox one no PC [ Translation - Xbox One games on PC]

Apenas consegue os que são play anywhere, titulos como Sea of Thieves, State of Decay.....

Para verificar se tem algum que seja play anywhere:

- Abrir a loja do windows 10 (verifique se está logado com a mesma conta que tinha na xbox one)

- No lado direito em cima, encontra uma opção com (...) estes 3 pontos, e escolha "minha biblioteca"

- Depois é só procurar se tem pronto a instalar algum jogo que tinha na xbox one.
  5. AugustoCabral Win User

Jogos do Xbox one no PC [ Translation - Xbox One games on PC]

Apenas consegue os que são play anywhere, titulos como Sea of Thieves, State of Decay.....

Para verificar se tem algum que seja play anywhere:

- Abrir a loja do windows 10 (verifique se está logado com a mesma conta que tinha na xbox one)

- No lado direito em cima, encontra uma opção com (...) estes 3 pontos, e escolha "minha biblioteca"

- Depois é só procurar se tem pronto a instalar algum jogo que tinha na xbox one.
    Blz Fábio, vou verificar essa opção.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

Are you signing onto Xbox One using the same Microsoft account that you use on Windows 10? You can also browse for the game in the Xbox Store. If the account on Xbox One owns the game, you will see a tile that says Install. If you do not, you may not be
    using the account that owns the game.

Translating to Portuguese using bing.com/translate:

Você está assinando em um Xbox, usando a mesma conta de Microsoft que você usa no Windows 10? Você também pode navegar para o jogo na loja Xbox. Se a conta em um Xbox possui o jogo, você verá uma telha que diz Install. Se você não fizer isso, você não pode
    estar usando a conta que possui o jogo.
Thema:

Minecraft que comprei antes não está comprado na mesma conta só que em outro celular...

1. Minecraft que comprei antes não está comprado na mesma conta só que em outro celular... - Similar Threads - Minecraft que comprei

2. マインクラフト for Win10入手について [Translate] Get Minecraft for Win10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マインクラフト for Win10入手について [Translate] Get Minecraft for Win10: JAVA版を 2018/8/18 に購入し、2019/3 にWindows10をダウンロードするため Mojang で手続しコードを入手しましたが、 このコードは既に使用されています。と表示されてしまいます。 心当たりのあるMicrosoftアカウントで購入履歴を確認しましたが どれも入手した履歴はなく手詰まり状態です。 同じような経験した方や、解決方法ありましたら ご教示いた...
  3. New Minecraft is unbearable! (New Textures)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft is unbearable! (New Textures): Hello, I just wanted to know everyone else's feelings on the new Minecraft update. I sure have some strong feelings, and I hate it! I am totally fine with the update EXCEPT the fact that the...
  4. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Split from this thread. I need to log in minecraft b7e9cd94-e0ec-457c-9906-81e84288c269
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Minecraft is supposed to be cross platform. I played with my friend on PC but i'm unable to play with my friend on the Nintendo Switch. When i click on the link she sent me to join her server (on...
  6. minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition: O meu Minecraft windows 10 edition esta em uma beta eu quero sair dela e ir para versão 1.10.0 mas eu não sei como alguem poderia me ajudar? *Mod Translation* My Minecraft Windows 10 edition...
  7. Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition: So, i have a question. If i bought minecraft pocket editon and signed it in to my xbox/microsoft account. Do i need to buy another copy for the pc version? f5fa0641-c190-4b93-bec5-e31fc12ce1ea
  8. Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Me and my friend had a minecraft server (Windows edition). One day I opened minecraft and the server we did so much in was suddenly gone, I even restarted minecraft in hopes of the server...
  9. Minecraft and 0x87e1000b

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft and 0x87e1000b: Ive had this error for months and it ONLY happens with Minecraft. Anytime I close Minecraft either by selecting a new game and opening it or hitting Xbox button and selecting quit game (after...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 me pide desbloquear el juego que acabo de comprar [Edit - Translation]...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 me pide desbloquear el juego que acabo de comprar [Edit - Translation]...: Acabo de comprar Minecraft para W10 pero no me permite ejecutarlo. No me permite iniciar sesión en mi cuenta de Xbox [Edit - Translation] - I just bought Minecraft for W10 but it does not allow...