Minecraft. Quero adicionar add-ons. (Mod Translation: Minecraft. I want to add add-ons.)

Discus and support Minecraft. Quero adicionar add-ons. (Mod Translation: Minecraft. I want to add add-ons.) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Olá, gostaria de saber onde acho a pasta de instalação do minecraft no windows 10 home edition? Além disso, onde esta o arquivo executável do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fabio Morgan, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:33 PM.

1. Fabio Morgan
    Fabio Morgan Guest

Minecraft. Quero adicionar add-ons. (Mod Translation: Minecraft. I want to add add-ons.)

Olá,

gostaria de saber onde acho a pasta de instalação do minecraft no windows 10 home edition?

Além disso, onde esta o arquivo executável do minecraft (nome do arquivo e caminho).

Muito obrigado

F

(Mod Translation)

Hello

Would like to know where I find the installation folder of Minecraft on Windows 10 Home Edition?

Also, where is the Minecraft executable file (file name and path).

Thank you very much

F

:)

2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching to out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with finding Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC is that correct? Have you tried pressing the Windows button on the bottom left of your keyboard and then
    using the search box? Give it a try and let us know with a reply how it goes.
  3. WeakenedDisc1 Win User

Custom skins?

If any one wants to play minecraft add me
  4. Dorpo Win User

Need Minecraft players

Add me if you want to play minecraft on the xbox one
  5. ArabViper Win User

Xbox one minecraft need friends please

Dude, add me. I've been wanting to play minecraft but no one has it.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Minecraft Add ons

Thema:

1. Minecraft. Quero adicionar add-ons. (Mod Translation: Minecraft. I want to add add-ons.) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Quero adicionar

2. Обновление Minecraft for windows 10 до версии 1.9 [Update Minecraft for Windows 10 to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Обновление Minecraft for windows 10 до версии 1.9 [Update Minecraft for Windows 10 to...: Здравствуйте. Когда майнкрафт обновится до 1.9 в Microsoft store? Translation [Hello. When will Minecraft update to 1.9 in the Microsoft store?] 6820d0bf-bef0-41c8-b243-4b6fe3dcb102
  3. Minecraft Xbox One Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition: How can I access the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft? Because I can only access a version identical to Pocket Edition that I think is very bad, I bought the game and I'm very disappointed....
  4. Jeu en ligne impossible minecraft (Online game Impossible Minecraft)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jeu en ligne impossible minecraft (Online game Impossible Minecraft): Bonjour j'ai acheter minecraft sur nintendo switch dans le but de pouvoir jouer en ligne avec des amis mais après m'être connecter a mon compte Microsoft et ce qui va avec. Quand je crée une...
  5. Minecraft Xbox One Edition world deleting itself overnight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition world deleting itself overnight: My friend had a world that was apparently deleted overnight because when we went to play it the world was not on his list of worlds. He tried clearing his local saved games already and that didn't...
  6. Minecraft Xbox One Edition Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition Update: How do I update my disc version without repurchasing the whole game? 25e8d2cb-b919-4247-882c-9dfbf0c33cdc
  7. Arnaque ou incompétence Minecraft (Minecraft scam or incompetence)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arnaque ou incompétence Minecraft (Minecraft scam or incompetence): Bonjour, Je suis plus qu'outré par une de vos pratiques plus que douteuse. Mon garçon a acheté le jeux Minecraft Xbox One après vu qu'il pouvait avoir la mise a jour gratuite vers la nouvelle...
  8. Atualização Minecraft (Minecraft Update)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atualização Minecraft (Minecraft Update): Comprei a Midia fisica do Minecraft Xbox One, e quando fui atualizar ele pede para comprar midia Digital. como faco para atualizar ? Translation: I bought the physical Media from the Xbox One...
  9. Minecraft is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft is not working: Hi developers my minecraft is not working when i click to open it then minecraft dont want to open and i dont know what to do B da73fae0-c5a9-4f9d-8342-0a13788338ce
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Xbox One?: Hi there! A while back I purchased Minecraft on my Windows 10 laptop. In the time since, I purchased an Xbox One, and I was trying to see if this title could be downloaded onto my Xbox? I thought...