Minecraft. Quero adicionar add-ons. (Mod Translation: Minecraft. I want to add add-ons.)

Discus and support Minecraft. Quero adicionar add-ons. (Mod Translation: Minecraft. I want to add add-ons.) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Olá, gostaria de saber onde acho a pasta de instalação do minecraft no windows 10 home edition? Além disso, onde esta o arquivo executável do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fabio Morgan, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Fabio Morgan
    Fabio Morgan Guest

Minecraft. Quero adicionar add-ons. (Mod Translation: Minecraft. I want to add add-ons.)

Olá,

gostaria de saber onde acho a pasta de instalação do minecraft no windows 10 home edition?

Além disso, onde esta o arquivo executável do minecraft (nome do arquivo e caminho).

Muito obrigado

F

(Mod Translation)

Hello

Would like to know where I find the installation folder of Minecraft on Windows 10 Home Edition?

Also, where is the Minecraft executable file (file name and path).

Thank you very much

F

:)

Fabio Morgan, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching to out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with finding Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC is that correct? Have you tried pressing the Windows button on the bottom left of your keyboard and then
    using the search box? Give it a try and let us know with a reply how it goes.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

No acheivements unlocking for Minecraft

Minecraft for Xbox do not support any mods. They do have some add ons.
  4. WeakenedDisc1 Win User

Custom skins?

If any one wants to play minecraft add me
  5. Dorpo Win User

Need Minecraft players

Add me if you want to play minecraft on the xbox one
  6. ArabViper Win User

Xbox one minecraft need friends please

Dude, add me. I've been wanting to play minecraft but no one has it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft. Quero adicionar add-ons. (Mod Translation: Minecraft. I want to add add-ons.) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Quero adicionar

2. minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft: when i send invite it wont work and show up and when my friend sends invites i cant see it as well in minecraft but when i do it in other game it works so can someone fix this...
  3. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: So me and a bunch of friends have been playing on this world for a month, and a lot has been accomplished. And today i invited another friend of mine who has a laggy pas. When he joined we both...
  4. MInecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft: Someone bought the $27 Minecraft for me. Can I get the $30 for only $3 since the $27 was already paid for? dcee802e-9cb4-4b9a-91e4-576fce397c53
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition with Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition with Game Pass: I was wondering if this was doable as Game Pass already has Minecraft, it would be sensible to add Minecraft Windows 10 edition, because you can use the Game Pass on a PC too....
  6. I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer: I am trying to transfer a Minecraft world from my Xbox one to my Computer, is it even plausible? I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase: Hi. please read the whole thing before answering, and if you're serious about helping please read the pdf attached as well. I bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my game...
  8. My minecraft keeps 'softlocking'

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft keeps 'softlocking': For some random reason all of a sudden after a few minutes my minecraft becomes unable to be opened I play on bedrock (mcpe) and this started happening after i installed an addon The only way i...
  9. Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: my friend can not join my world my me with him, we have the same version 1.1 and the problem is that another friend if you can join me and me with him, at the time of joining says "the server is...
  10. Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: tengo eñ problema que un amigo no se puede unir a mi mundo al momento que lo hace le dice que el cliente no esta actualizado,yo me trato de unir y me dice algo similar,otro amigo y yo nos posempo...