Minecraft Rainbow Achievement on Xbox One

Discus and support Minecraft Rainbow Achievement on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to get the Rainbow Achievement & have the 16 colors of wool but the achievement isn't completed. What am I missing?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EZGrandpaTX, Oct 26, 2019.

1. EZGrandpaTX
    EZGrandpaTX Guest

Trying to get the Rainbow Achievement & have the 16 colors of wool but the achievement isn't completed. What am I missing?

:)

EZGrandpaTX, Oct 26, 2019
  2. EZGrandpaTX Win User

Lov10sBeauty,

Thanks but that did not work.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey EZ

Thank you for letting us know about what you discovered on your end.

As there is no further information that we can provide on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, that differ from this, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  4. JuliaLawrence Win User

Try reloading then placing each of the colors double check to make sure you dont have two of one color, this has happened to me. Also check to see if you already have the achievement, this has happened to me two. Then pick up all the wool at once. Sometime
    it glitches.

Another thing g if the world has ever been in creative you will not get the acheivme t that includes any special pavk.
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

try these ways:

put one of each wool from the chest in the inventory or drop everything into your inventory, place one of the wool blocks on the floor, broke it and pick it up again.
  6. EZGrandpaTX Win User

Thanks NeoDan123,

It's in a chest but I took all 16 out into my inventory without getting the Achievement.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Rainbow Achievement on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Minecraft Rainbow Achievement

2. Marketplace in Minecraft not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marketplace in Minecraft not working: When I try to go to the Marketplace in Minecraft to go to the skin pack I BOUGHT, a LONG time ago, it says there is an error with my account. It says exactly, "There is an error with your account....
  3. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Im on ps4 and with the new bedrock update im having some issues. Every time i try to access the microsoft store on minecraft or when i try to play it gives me the same “ you are almost out of data...
  4. Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Account Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Account Problems: When I try to log in to my Microsoft Account to my PS4 it says that the Microsoft Account is already linked to a Playstation Network account even though I've never linked my Microsoft Account to...
  5. Minecraft PS4 Connection Impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Connection Impossible: Quand j’essaye de me connecter aux mondes de mes amis ca me met un message d’erreur "connexion au monde impossible" et pareil quand ils essayent de se connecter aux miens. quelqu’un a une solution...
  6. New Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Minecraft: Straight to the point. How do i unlink my psn and my microsoft accounts. I get an error saying my only xbox account is linked to another psn account but i only have one....
  7. Minecraft Microsoft account PS4 login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft account PS4 login error: Each time i click sign in to a microsoft account on minecraft ps4 it come up with a continuing”failed to sign in” how do i fix it? cb08edbb-cce0-44b4-886e-8ed743225a0a
  8. Unlinking Minecraft PS4 game from microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Minecraft PS4 game from microsoft account: Hi, I've updated Minecraft on my PS4 to the bedrock edition. I have linked my son's Minecraft game to his Microsoft account (family child account) and have changed the permissions of his xbox...
  9. How do I upload minecraft ps4 bedrock edition world to a pre-created realm?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload minecraft ps4 bedrock edition world to a pre-created realm?: I have minecraft Bedrock edition on my laptop and on my ps4, and I have just created a realm on my laptop, but I want to upload a pre-existing world from my ps4 onto the realm, replacing the...
  10. PS4 майнкрафт -[Translation - PS4 Minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    PS4 майнкрафт -[Translation - PS4 Minecraft]: Обновил Майнкрафт.Создал учётную запись Microsoft и попытался ссвязать с PSNetwork,но при соединение происходят постоянно ошибки .Не могу связать их. -[Translation - Updated Minecraft.Created a...