Minecraft Realm - Broken after attempted backup

Discus and support Minecraft Realm - Broken after attempted backup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was playing on the realm with some friends, died and lost everything in lava and noticed there was a 3 minute backup before. I attempted to upload... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Preowned Oyster, May 5, 2022.

1. Minecraft Realm - Broken after attempted backup

So I was playing on the realm with some friends, died and lost everything in lava and noticed there was a 3 minute backup before. I attempted to upload it there but it failed, and then all of a sudden we couldn't even join the world, nor can we reset it, use the other 2 slots, or anything - it is entirely broken. I've contacted support but based off of other comments I have no hope in the outcome of that, does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

I was extremely concerned to see virtually the exact same issues from 4 years ago, when is Microsoft going to fix this?

:)

Preowned Oyster, May 5, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello Preowned!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

I'm sorry about the situation, friend.

What happens when you try to enter the world, some message appears saying that it was corrupted, or that it failed to sync?

Could you tell me what your platform, friend?

I'm available.

All respects
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

minecraft 1.13.0 xbox crashed

Hi blxnkjay

I see you mentioned you have backed up the realm?

Do you mean you have tried to restore the realm from a previous backup?

Also try to uninstall Minecraft and then reinstall it and try again
  4. Trixxyz Win User

Minecraft Issues

Minecraft realms were down at this time. They were down for around 36-48 hours. You're realm should be functioning now. If it isn't try some of the following

1. Restarting Minecraft
    2. Turning off your Xbox and turning it back online
    3. Check your network settings
    4. Install a backup of the realm
    5. Download the world on the realm and then re-upload it

[b]If this has helped you in any way please upvote this or select mark as answer[/b]
  5. Trixxyz Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

Minecraft realms were down at this time. They were down for around 36-48 hours. You're realm should be functioning now. If it isn't try some of the following

1. Restarting Minecraft
    2. Turning off your Xbox and turning it back online
    3. Check your network settings
    4. Install a backup of the realm
    5. Download the world on the realm and then re-upload it

[b]If this has helped you in any way please upvote this or select mark as answer[/b]
  6. PopieTart Win User

Minecraft Realms not working

This really is frustrating. On the minecraft website I saw they had normal trouble shooting remedies (making sure internet is connected, turn it off, turn it back on, ect.) The last option was to attempt to revert to a previous saved backup file. I tried
    that, but it said "replacing realm with backup failed"...I took a long break from minecraft because I lost a whole world I spent weeks on from a data corrupted error. I took a chance and signed up for realms and put even more time into this world and now it's
    not working at all for this exact reason. There's very little help anywhere online for this, no support links to actually talk to someone from mojang, and no relevant status updates on their Twitter support page. Very disappointed.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Realm - Broken after attempted backup - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realm Broken

2. Minecraft be realms's chat is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft be realms's chat is not working: I bought realms for 10 members yesterday and opned the server. But everyone can't chat and post sign. We can't say anything. After the few hours all members can chating and post sign.. After...
  3. Minecraft realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms.: When my account migrated to Microsoft from Mojhang my realm disappeared. Still being billed but Mojang says they can't help. 554f2522-a2b2-48cf-b517-c4fd41b99d0d
  4. Joining friend’s realms on Minecraft - Safety Restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Joining friend’s realms on Minecraft - Safety Restrictions: Hello there, So I am having an issue with joining my friend’s realm on Minecraft because it says that the permissions on my account don’t allow it (online safety, multiplayer restriction etc.)...
  5. Cant join Minecraft Realms world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join Minecraft Realms world: I tried joining my friends realm world on Minecraft and got the message "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up..." and I went to the privacy settings and...
  6. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft realms: Hi. Cannot join realms. Have checked all setting for multiplayer and all are set to "allow". Still cant join. Any ideas? Was working ok earlier today. e038e858-21ac-47da-b02d-c030c4f6370d
  7. Minecraft Realm missing after merging Mojang and Microsoft account - Minecraft Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Realm missing after merging Mojang and Microsoft account - Minecraft Java: I merged my Mojang and Microsoft accounts and subscribed to a java Realm. I played it with my friends for a few weeks, but every few days it would disappear from everyone's realms list. Each time...
  8. minecraft bedrock realms plus aldım ama aldıktan sonra minecraft marketen hic bisey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock realms plus aldım ama aldıktan sonra minecraft marketen hic bisey...: minecraft bedrock realms plus aldım ama aldıktan sonra minecraft marketen hic bisey inderemiyorm ve ve sunucu ya maps atamıyom ****This product is not supported in the selected locale, we are...
  9. Minecraft restricting me from playing realms and Online Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft restricting me from playing realms and Online Multiplayer: Good afternoon, Minecraft will not let me play realms or online games on my xbox one. I have tried : - Factory default xbox one - Change Privacy settings for my whole family - Set...
  10. Minecraft Realm replace world broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm replace world broken: I recently bought Minecraft realms plus and I’m finished with a certain world so I tried to use the replace feature to replace the world with another pre built world and it says error over and...