Minecraft Realm Management

Discus and support Minecraft Realm Management in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend is the 'Owner' of the Realm we play on and wants to know if there is a way to add me so I can manage the Realm as well. Currently I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B1ackW01f69, Mar 15, 2019.

1. B1ackW01f69
    B1ackW01f69 Guest

My friend is the 'Owner' of the Realm we play on and wants to know if there is a way to add me so I can manage the Realm as well. Currently I have to keep pestering her to make changes like enabling or disabling 'peaceful' mode so wants to know if she
    can add me so I can do it myself

:)

B1ackW01f69, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

The Owner of a Realm can promote other player to "operator" status. That would allow you access to most "slash" commands on the console, but would not grant you other admin rights. They cannot promote you to full admin.

See the Realms FAQ here: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms/faq

Happy Gaming!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Why doesn't the owner set the difficulty to easy and keep it to that.
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
  6. XBF George L Win User

Question about Minecraft Realm?

Hello!

I understand you are having trouble with Minecraft Realms take a look here ;Minecraft Realms FAQ

You can also visit
    Get help with Minecraft
    and submit a request with Mojang to get further assistance with the different versions of Minecraft.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Minecraft Realm Management - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realm Management

2. Can’t connect to Xbox hosted Minecraft realm but my friends can

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Xbox hosted Minecraft realm but my friends can: For the past month or so i have not been able to connect to my minecraft realm that i host and pay 8$ a month for. Ive tried to restart the game and resrart the xbox ive even uninstalled and...
  3. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms: I'm trying to create a realm but it won't let me. It keeps saying something went wrong, maybe check your internet connection. My connection is fine, I've restarted my Wi-Fi, tried my friends...
  4. Can’t purchase realm on minecraft because of internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t purchase realm on minecraft because of internet: Hi im experiencing a problem on minecraft where i try to buy a realm or atleast start my 30 day trial and it says we cant complete purchase mabye check your internet ive done everything reset my...
  5. minecraft can’t buy realm

in XBoX on Consoles
    minecraft can’t buy realm: Hi im trying to buy realms and start my 30 day trial but every time i click it its says sorry we couldn’t complete the purchase check your internet connection i reseted my game didn’t work reseted...
  6. Cannot buy minecraft realm or buy minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy minecraft realm or buy minecoins: I am wondering if anyone can help me. I am currently trying to buy a realm on minecraft using the xbox one. Everytime i try to do so it says something went wrong, maybe check your internet...
  7. jogar online o minecraft sem realm no xbox[play online minecraft without realm in xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    jogar online o minecraft sem realm no xbox[play online minecraft without realm in xbox]: Eu possuo o minecraft no xbox porem não consigo jogar online toda vez q tento entrar em um mundo de um amigo(no xbox) da erro ´´não foi possível se conectar ao mundo´´. Na hora de criar um mundo...
  8. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: Hello! I just recently updated to the newest version of minecraft(windows 10), and i'm having trouble joining a friends server. We've played on it before, and he also has the same version, so I...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase: Hi. please read the whole thing before answering, and if you're serious about helping please read the pdf attached as well. I bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my game...
  10. Minecraft realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms?: My kids are playing Minecraft and now it doen't allow to save any new worlds which use to be the case in the past. It says that Xbox live data protection needs to be updated, but I don't see any...